BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Pine Bluff, AR
ive only used their lipstick. great go to for that. they are pretty affordable. its not expensive at all.
Shena L.
Shena L.
Canon, GA
Good makeup. Doesn't break me out. Stays on for a long time. Great prices. Lots of colors to choose from.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I buy this product from a drugstore and it works very well for my skin texture and color. Would recommend
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover-girl is amazing and I love all there stuff, the have great products and they have amazing products!
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Covergirl knows just how to make make up work... they take time to make the products great and amazing...
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Don't really like any of their products, but they are affordable and I'm sure they work for other peopke.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Covergirl has a lot to offer as far as mascara goes,its great and easy to use I also love their lip gloss
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL
Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Janet H.
Janet H.
Deming, NM
Love the foundation. Covers great matches great, easy to apply last long easy to carry and use anywhere.
joseph v.
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD
I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.