COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , Tx

Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH

Very affordable. Long-lasting. Pigmented products. Available in so many stores at great prices and even great sales/coupons.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA

Ive tried their oily skin primer which is great, they're BB creams are light and have great coverage and are very affordable
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH

Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, Ca

Covergirl tends to disappoint more than wow me honestly. They're a good company but I reach for my higher end products more.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY

Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
LifeAsQuana T.
LifeAsQuana T.

I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX

- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.