Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Salt Lake City, UT

Oil free clean liquid foundation goes on smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. Feels light and does not clog my pores.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI

Love all their products!!! Mostly their foundations and cover up powders!!! Their mascara's aren't the greatest...Very dry...
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX

I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA

Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Amherst, NY

Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Kailynn H.
Kailynn H.
El Mirage AZ

Love this brand very nice make up recommend if you're just starting to do make up or just normal make up in general I love it
Karla D.
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA

I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.

I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX

- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.