COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up that can be found everywhere. I love their products just as much as I love their spokesmans.
Meganjane K.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Don't really like any of their products, but they are affordable and I'm sure they work for other peopke.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL
Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Shena L.
Shena L.
Canon, GA
Good makeup. Doesn't break me out. Stays on for a long time. Great prices. Lots of colors to choose from.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Covergirl has a lot to offer as far as mascara goes,its great and easy to use I also love their lip gloss
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Pine Bluff, AR
ive only used their lipstick. great go to for that. they are pretty affordable. its not expensive at all.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover-girl is amazing and I love all there stuff, the have great products and they have amazing products!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I buy this product from a drugstore and it works very well for my skin texture and color. Would recommend
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Covergirl knows just how to make make up work... they take time to make the products great and amazing...
America P.
America P.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several of their products and they never disappoint me. I'm always satisfied with what I buy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.