BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for any makeup need you could have! Great quality for the price, never disappointed.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
Cecelia T.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
I use Covergirl clear mascara to keep my eyebrows in check during the day. It holds the shape really well.
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up that can be found everywhere. I love their products just as much as I love their spokesmans.
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.

Excellent powders, shine and all its beauty products are wonderful, make my skin look and feel incredible.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA
Mixed bag, I have used their nail polish and their blush. I love their blush. Not so much the nail polish.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely brand and also awesome that they work with women of color to create a brand that works just as well
Liz C.
Liz C.
Modesto
I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is all around brand and they feature some very nice looking ladies to advertise their products.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville
Decent products for a decent price. I only use eye shadow from Covergirl. I find the mascara is too clumpy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.