BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tori T.
Gainesville, Fl
For drug store makeup, this is always my go to brand. I've always had good experiences with it and you definitely get what you pay for. I used to use a lot of their mascaras and eyeliners. The eyeliner would come off often throughout the day but the mascara always stayed on until I used make up remover to get it off
Hannah W.
La Porte City, IA
I use covergirl concealer and I'm not a huge fan of it but it works pretty well. I would buy a better concealer but this one is decently priced.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY
I really like the eyeshadow from covergirl. I tend to like the neutral colors in the summer and the shades of purple in the winter. They go on smooth and are very professional looking. They stay on all day long and are easy to remove at the end of the day.
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
I have used Covergirl since I first started wearing makeup at age 12. They don't need to improve anything. Nothing bad about them. All they're make up is good. I get most of my foundation there. I will always shop for Covergirl. They have amazing foundation and lipstick.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Excelente marca de maquillaje con precios increíbles y productos hermosos que todas debemos tener en nuestro estuche. La recomiendo
Alyssa S.
Covergirl is my go to brand for most makeup. They have a lot of different options for makeup and cater to different skin types and sensitivities. They haven't failed me yet and I would recommend them if you are looking for a price friendly makeup line.
Veronica S.
Grand Junction
I love cover girl products. I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin so oily. I have used it for 3 years already and I don't think I will ever stop using it. I recommend it 100%.
Alyssa R.
Scottsdale
I am recently using the Katy Perry mascara. I like it.. at first i didnt cause it got everywhere and i didnt see the "cat eye" look but now i like it.
Samira E.
Cover girl is really good but there mascaras are the best all of them are so good and do what they promised I love them
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.