Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI

I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Kenton, OH

Covergirl is so affordable and always seems to come out with great products. When I do buy drugstore makeup I head their way.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.

I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Richey, MT

Covergirl is so hit or miss. Their super sizer fibers mascara is a total hit, but a lot of the face products oxidize horribly
Karla D.
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA

I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA

I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA

Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Dori E.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA

I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.