BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Luz C.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the foundations and máscaras I enjoy them and there products are so with the price they are so cool
Erin M.
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA
Mixed bag, I have used their nail polish and their blush. I love their blush. Not so much the nail polish.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for any makeup need you could have! Great quality for the price, never disappointed.
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up that can be found everywhere. I love their products just as much as I love their spokesmans.
Cecelia T.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
I use Covergirl clear mascara to keep my eyebrows in check during the day. It holds the shape really well.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Modesto
I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely brand and also awesome that they work with women of color to create a brand that works just as well
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is all around brand and they feature some very nice looking ladies to advertise their products.
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Covergirl knows just how to make make up work... they take time to make the products great and amazing...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.