Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mixed bag, I have used their nail polish and their blush. I love their blush. Not so much the nail polish.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent products for a decent price. I only use eye shadow from Covergirl. I find the mascara is too clumpy
LaToi J.
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Dec. 24, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is all around brand and they feature some very nice looking ladies to advertise their products.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Modesto
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lovely brand and also awesome that they work with women of color to create a brand that works just as well
Chelsae C.
Chelsae C.
West Fargo, ND
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an affordable product that seems to work well. I am open to other products out there as well.
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Excellent powders, shine and all its beauty products are wonderful, make my skin look and feel incredible.
Cecelia T.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl clear mascara to keep my eyebrows in check during the day. It holds the shape really well.
Millie M.
Millie M.
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.