COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Salt Lake City, UT

Oil free clean liquid foundation goes on smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. Feels light and does not clog my pores.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA

covergirl is a great brand that has been around for a while. They have a lot of different products in every aspect of make up
Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN

I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Richey, MT

Covergirl is so hit or miss. Their super sizer fibers mascara is a total hit, but a lot of the face products oxidize horribly
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA

A classic brand to purchase at a major grocery store. I like their foundations the best. Very inexpensive for a good product.
Kyrsten M.
Kyrsten M.
Cheyenne, WY

One of my favorite drugstore brands! Quality products at an affordable price. Cover girl always has a gorgeous color spread.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL

Great products and they have a variety of price ranges to meet every budget. I've never been disappointed with any products.
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , Tx

Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH

Very affordable. Long-lasting. Pigmented products. Available in so many stores at great prices and even great sales/coupons.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.