Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Maria N.
Maria N.

I love covergirl. I have been using covergirl since I was a little girl playing with my moms makeup! I especially love their powder.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Chester

Love CoverGirl. Doesn't make your face look too chalky. It applies just the right coverage to cover blemishes. I use covergirl daily
Sydney H.
Sydney H.

Love their products - especially foundation! I truly feel they have a shade for everyone and a type that works with every skin type!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL

Covergirl is a good make-up i usually get mascaras lip gloss and eye linear .i get mine at Walmart because is not to expensive there
Kay M.
Kay M.

I love covergirl because it is all good quality affordable makeup for people like me who don't have tons of money to blow on makeup.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH

I like CG a lot. Any foundation or mascara I've used, I've loved. The best is the Super Size mascara and the 3 in 1 olay foundation.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.

Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY

A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ

My favorite CoverGirl product is the pressed powder compact that I use daily. I've used it for years and the quality is outstanding.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Great drug store brand.. I find some of the foundations or coverups to be a little runny. Most eyeshadows have great pigment though!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.