BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent brand for drugstore makeup. I've only really tried lip products but I've never had issues with them.
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Gurdon
Great brand, affordable, great packaging. I buy this brand a lot and am never disappointed! Love love love!
Chelsae C.
Chelsae C.
West Fargo, ND
Covergirl is an affordable product that seems to work well. I am open to other products out there as well.
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Miami
All this products are great, good, affordable, gently to all types of skins, for daily use are recommended
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Radford, VA
Love this bbcream it keeps my face moisturized and matte it's magic in a bottle even for acne prone skin .
Nena B.
Nena B.
Dallas, TX
I'ved use some of there products which are absolutly fantastic to be drugstore. They have great lipsticks.
riane w.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI
Some things are great, some are not so great! Trial and error for me! Mascaras are always a winner though!
Millie M.
Millie M.
Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville
Decent products for a decent price. I only use eye shadow from Covergirl. I find the mascara is too clumpy
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.

Excellent powders, shine and all its beauty products are wonderful, make my skin look and feel incredible.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.