Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Greensboro, NC

I used Covergirl makeup all through high school and college, so for at least 10 years now. It's great quality and an affordable price.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, Pa

This brand is a staple in the drug store makeup industry. They have been around forever for a reason. Great quality for a good price.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.

I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.

All I have to say is meh. You could have done better on those target mascaras. I tried them and most the time they just clump. A lot.
Callie V.
Callie V.
Towson, MD

I have only used a Covergirl eye pencil for years now. It has pretty decent staying power, but is able to smudge out for smokey looks
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Newaygo, MI

I usually go for what's on sale or if I have a coupon but I always have bought covergirl base and normally will buy their mascara too
shelby s.
shelby s.
West elkton, Ohio

Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
ROSE S.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL

COVER GIRL MAKE UP IS EXTREMELY FANTASTIC MAKE UP IT KEEP YOU LOOKING FLAWLESS. IT GIVES YOU THE BEAUTY LOOK THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Oronogo, MO

I enjoy their products when I need to pick something up for a quick fix from the drugstore, but they need to stop testing on animals.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.