Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Connellsville, PA

Never had an issue but they can have expensive but also affordable. I don't personally perfer Cover girl it breaks out my face.
MaryRuth M.
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA

My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Larissa V.
Larissa V.

I love getting new makeup by covergirl! My favorite right mow is the loose powder foundation and Katy Perry's cat eye mascara!
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI

I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA

Some cover girl products are really good like mascaras and stuff but other stuff seems a little cheap and doesn't last all day
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY

Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV

I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.