COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Amherst, NY

Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Dori E.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA

I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.

I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Karla D.
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA

I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA

Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX

I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Kenton, OH

Covergirl is so affordable and always seems to come out with great products. When I do buy drugstore makeup I head their way.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI

Love all their products!!! Mostly their foundations and cover up powders!!! Their mascara's aren't the greatest...Very dry...
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA

I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.