BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
Covergirl can be found in most stores that have cosmetics which makes it easily accessible to get your hands on the products they have. I think it's a great company if you are just starting to wear makeup.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirls powder foundation for awhile now and love how it looks on my skin. Covers my flaws but blends well with my skin so that you can barely tell I have anything on at all!
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand . I dont really get to use it very often with all of the other choices out there. But the prices are great. It is easy to pick up at your local drug store. the variety is fantastic!
Heather C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love my Covergirl foundation! It provides amazing coverage and lasts all day. I won't buy any other foundation. I had a wonderful shopping experience. The products were very well organized and so easy to find. I will definitely be shopping for this product again.
Melanie A.
Payson, UT
I have been using CoverGirl for years and I do like their products. The only problem I have with them is it's hard to find a product that is just right for my face. I either get a product that is too light or one that's too dry but I do think they have good products.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore brand. They have some great products! I recommend checking out their Katy Perry lipstick collection. I love their mascara. I'm currently obsessing over their contour kit
Karlie H.
Coventry, CT
Cover girl has good make up, it's drug store quality so you get what you pay for but for the price it isn't terrible. If I need something quick, I go to the drug store to get covergirl. I like their mascara and eyeliner. I would recommend it for someone on a budget.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
They have great products if your looking for beauty items but aren't trying to spend a fortune. They have a lot of great products that are very similar to the high end brands without the cost. Would recommend to someone who wants make up but can't spend a ton on it.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to brand for make up! My family had always used cover girl so naturally I use it too! They have a huge selection of products that are all reasonably priced and awesome! You can get them almost anywhere!
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.