Add a Photo

Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Dec. 18, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is such a great brand. I love their mascaras. They work really well and the price is always great
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
Jan. 5, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl eye liner, but don't care for the foundation it makes me feel like it's caked on my face.
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.
Jan. 2, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent brand for drugstore makeup. I've only really tried lip products but I've never had issues with them.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my favorite - generic drugstore products. Not too long lasting, not great choice but gets the job done.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Radford, VA
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this bbcream it keeps my face moisturized and matte it's magic in a bottle even for acne prone skin .
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Miami
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All this products are great, good, affordable, gently to all types of skins, for daily use are recommended
riane w.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI
Jan. 26, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some things are great, some are not so great! Trial and error for me! Mascaras are always a winner though!
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great make up that can be found everywhere. I love their products just as much as I love their spokesmans.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the foundations and máscaras I enjoy them and there products are so with the price they are so cool
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand for any makeup need you could have! Great quality for the price, never disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.