BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love cover girl eye liner, but don't care for the foundation it makes me feel like it's caked on my face.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Oldsmar, FL
I just started to use this lipsticks from cover girl and like that it stayed for a long time love the color
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
Not my favorite - generic drugstore products. Not too long lasting, not great choice but gets the job done.
Chelsae C.
Chelsae C.
West Fargo, ND
Covergirl is an affordable product that seems to work well. I am open to other products out there as well.
Millie M.
Millie M.
Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
riane w.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI
Some things are great, some are not so great! Trial and error for me! Mascaras are always a winner though!
Cindy summer G.
Cindy summer G.

Excellent powders, shine and all its beauty products are wonderful, make my skin look and feel incredible.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Radford, VA
Love this bbcream it keeps my face moisturized and matte it's magic in a bottle even for acne prone skin .
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for any makeup need you could have! Great quality for the price, never disappointed.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the foundations and máscaras I enjoy them and there products are so with the price they are so cool
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.