COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
It's one of the few makeup brands that I can actually afford and like to use. The eyeshadow are my favorite.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Live my translucent powder in the loose powder form it Helps my makeup stay all day and it doesn't smell bad
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl deff 1 of my favorite brands high quality at a low price ! 1 of my fav drug store lipsticks
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Atlanta, GA
Everything from them is great! Their concelear does exactly what I want it to and matches my skin perfectly
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
Not my favorite - generic drugstore products. Not too long lasting, not great choice but gets the job done.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM
Pretty decent cosmetics especially if you're looking to try something new and not shell out a ton of money.
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Muy buena empresa de productos de belleza, siempre compro muchas cosas de covergirl, sobretodo sus labiales
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent brand for drugstore makeup. I've only really tried lip products but I've never had issues with them.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love cover girl eye liner, but don't care for the foundation it makes me feel like it's caked on my face.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Oldsmar, FL
I just started to use this lipsticks from cover girl and like that it stayed for a long time love the color
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.