Add a Photo

Krista M.
Hobart, IN
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl used to be my go-to makeup because of the price, but there are a lot of better options out there.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Live my translucent powder in the loose powder form it Helps my makeup stay all day and it doesn't smell bad
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Muy buena empresa de productos de belleza, siempre compro muchas cosas de covergirl, sobretodo sus labiales
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Atlanta, GA
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everything from them is great! Their concelear does exactly what I want it to and matches my skin perfectly
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty decent cosmetics especially if you're looking to try something new and not shell out a ton of money.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my favorite - generic drugstore products. Not too long lasting, not great choice but gets the job done.
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Oldsmar, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just started to use this lipsticks from cover girl and like that it stayed for a long time love the color
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Gurdon
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand, affordable, great packaging. I buy this brand a lot and am never disappointed! Love love love!
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
yes cover girl gives my life i love cover girl the loud lip color and many eye shadows and lash blast fever
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Dec. 18, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is such a great brand. I love their mascaras. They work really well and the price is always great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.