Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI

I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Amherst, NY

Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.

I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Dori E.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA

I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA

I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Richey, MT

Covergirl is so hit or miss. Their super sizer fibers mascara is a total hit, but a lot of the face products oxidize horribly
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA

Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.