Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kalee I.
Kalee I.
Argyle, TX

I have always been pleased with the affordability and quality of covergirl makeup. I use their eyeliner and eyeshadow the most!
Braylee H.
Braylee H.

The only thing i buy that is covergirl is sometimes mascara but personally i dont like it because it gets chunky really easily.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL

I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR

I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport

Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Risingsun, OH

Covergirl has always been my go to make-up..wither it is foundation, mascara or cleanser. You can NEVER go wrong with CoverGirl
Betsy C.
Betsy C.

I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Loveland, OH

I just got Covergirl concealer for Christmas and it is an everyday must have! It blends in great and leaves your skin flawless!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN

My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.