BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent brand for drugstore makeup. I've only really tried lip products but I've never had issues with them.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is such a great brand. I love their mascaras. They work really well and the price is always great
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Gurdon
Great brand, affordable, great packaging. I buy this brand a lot and am never disappointed! Love love love!
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Muy buena empresa de productos de belleza, siempre compro muchas cosas de covergirl, sobretodo sus labiales
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM
Pretty decent cosmetics especially if you're looking to try something new and not shell out a ton of money.
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Atlanta, GA
Everything from them is great! Their concelear does exactly what I want it to and matches my skin perfectly
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
yes cover girl gives my life i love cover girl the loud lip color and many eye shadows and lash blast fever
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl deff 1 of my favorite brands high quality at a low price ! 1 of my fav drug store lipsticks
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Oldsmar, FL
I just started to use this lipsticks from cover girl and like that it stayed for a long time love the color
Jess H.
Jess H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love cover girl eye liner, but don't care for the foundation it makes me feel like it's caked on my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.