BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Marca de calidad por excelencia, la uso desde que era adolescente y aún me acompaña.
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
Great drugstore brand I love there mascara and the 3-1 foundation affordable as well
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Cheap, easy to get in a pinch (I forgot my lipstick, oops!) often can find coupons.
Lisbeth P.
Tengo una máscara de cover girl y me encanta porque me da una mirada de encanto 🙈❤️
Haley H.
Mulberry, KS
Love the foundation! Seems to last all day, and their products are very affordable!
Brittany G.
Price is great I'm always looking for great deals and love that you can use coupons
Kelly S.
Great drugstore brand. I love being able to go to Walmart and pick their stuff up.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Love there mascara! Always makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Great price too
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best mascara in the drugstore. No other brands even compete. Great lipsticks too.
Teran F.
I use their products a lot. It's affordable and very works well for my white skin
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.