COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Covergirl always works great and they are a little more expensive side but are 100% worth every single penny
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Most covergirl make up I can wear. Several products I can not use because of the rash that it gives my skin.
Letha Y.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I absolutely love the CoverGirl clump crusher mascara. It is one of the best mascaras for clump free beauty!
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
I love this brand. It's affordable & I've been using the loose powder for years. Never had a bad experience.
Sam A.
Sam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy covergirl lip sticks. They are so creamy and they last a pretty long time for drug store pharmacies.
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Hartford, CT
I like cover girl because they are the only over the counter makeup that comes the closest to my skin color.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A big fan of their eye liner, mascara as well as how long the shadows stay on. Great products, great prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.