BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Covergirl always works great and they are a little more expensive side but are 100% worth every single penny
Susanne M.
Susanne M.
Mentor, OH
Covergirl is nice however the prices re getting wy to high. Some of the Foundations re irritting to the skin
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A big fan of their eye liner, mascara as well as how long the shadows stay on. Great products, great prices.
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
It's one of the few makeup brands that I can actually afford and like to use. The eyeshadow are my favorite.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
I love this brand. It's affordable & I've been using the loose powder for years. Never had a bad experience.
Sam A.
Sam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy covergirl lip sticks. They are so creamy and they last a pretty long time for drug store pharmacies.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Most covergirl make up I can wear. Several products I can not use because of the rash that it gives my skin.
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Hartford, CT
I like cover girl because they are the only over the counter makeup that comes the closest to my skin color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.