Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My go-to brand for all my eye makeup needs. They have the best mascara I've ever found. It continues to be the only brand I buy.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY

I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
samantha k.
samantha k.
Macomb, MI

one of the best drug store make up and the mascara is amazing too, like i said the makeup is super affordable with a high price
June H.
June H.
Arab

I have used the foundation and powder. I also think the bombshell mascara and the new Katy Perry line of lipstick in the Matte.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO

When I'm in a pinch and need a quick lipstick or powder foundation, I turn to Covergirl. I also like their Covergirl campaigns.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
berea, ky

i'm really not the biggest fan of covergirl, i've tried many of their products but they seem to be orangey on me and i hate it!
Ana C.
Ana C.

I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico

Is my favorite brand Covergirl has variety of products. Whenever I can buy them. I always recommend them. Exceeds expectations.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.