Add a Photo
Susanne M.
Mentor, OH
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is nice however the prices re getting wy to high. Some of the Foundations re irritting to the skin
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dec. 25, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's one of the few makeup brands that I can actually afford and like to use. The eyeshadow are my favorite.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Live my translucent powder in the loose powder form it Helps my makeup stay all day and it doesn't smell bad
Krista M.
Krista M.
Hobart, IN
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl used to be my go-to makeup because of the price, but there are a lot of better options out there.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Corpus Christi, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl always works great and they are a little more expensive side but are 100% worth every single penny
Sam A.
Sam A.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy covergirl lip sticks. They are so creamy and they last a pretty long time for drug store pharmacies.
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Letha Y.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love the CoverGirl clump crusher mascara. It is one of the best mascaras for clump free beauty!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A big fan of their eye liner, mascara as well as how long the shadows stay on. Great products, great prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.