BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
I've been using the same mascara from covergirl for YEARS! There's nothing like a good quality mascara to make a girl feel pretty!!
Jessica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Sarah B.
Covergirl was probably the first makeup brand I ever bought and the don't seem to disappoint. Throughout the years I've purchased many different products. I really like that Covergirl does packs, for example mascara and a lipstick. It allows me to try both for a bit of a discount.
Regina L.
Summersville, WV
I recently bought foundation. The only problem is it oxidizes. I'm super pale though. Great coverage!
Melanie C.
Jena, LA
I like covergirl makeup because it ususally lasts me a while. I always use their base and powder, it doesn't feel cakey which is my favorite thing about it.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A quality brand that I can depend on. Mascara and foundation are my two go tos with Covergirl. It is average priced but far outcompetes it's competitors. Something for everyone I'd say. Buy at any local super market.
Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
Covergirl is my go to product for all mascaras. They offer different varieties to meet all your lash needs. Many of the mascaras are inexpensive. One thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to last long. My favorite mascara is the LashBlast super size.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
a go-to must have brand in cosmetics. wonderful items and they always are having something new each week in the beauty world! affordable and great, i always recommend to others.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.