Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport

Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN

My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico

Is my favorite brand Covergirl has variety of products. Whenever I can buy them. I always recommend them. Exceeds expectations.
MaryRuth M.
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA

My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV

I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX

covergirl is my go to brand for my powder foundation. there is always coupons avilable and they are sold in most retail stores
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, Florida

esta es una muy buena marca, es un producto bastante economico pero de muy buena calidad, la recomiendo para usarla a diario..
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY

Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.