BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Absolutely love this brand of product! Always had great outcomes. Love the shades of lipstick and eyeshadows.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Santa Fe, NM
I only use very few cover girl products because they are inferior to other brands. I prefer elf or maybelline
brenda r.
brenda r.
The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Haley J.
Haley J.
Saint Paris, OH
One of the best drugstore brands! Not the cheapest at the drug store but you definitely get what you pay for!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL
Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
Francisca V.
Francisca V.
Hockley, TX
One of my collection makeup and love them all. A lot of different color and textures. Never can't get enough.
Letha Y.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I absolutely love the CoverGirl clump crusher mascara. It is one of the best mascaras for clump free beauty!
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live my translucent powder in the loose powder form it Helps my makeup stay all day and it doesn't smell bad
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.