COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My go-to brand for all my eye makeup needs. They have the best mascara I've ever found. It continues to be the only brand I buy.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pinson, AL

I love the CoverGirl brand, been using since I was a teenager. They have good quality products. I especially like their powders.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Betsy C.
Betsy C.

I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Connellsville, PA

Never had an issue but they can have expensive but also affordable. I don't personally perfer Cover girl it breaks out my face.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR

I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport

Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
June H.
June H.
Arab

I have used the foundation and powder. I also think the bombshell mascara and the new Katy Perry line of lipstick in the Matte.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL

I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.