Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY

The lipsticks and eyeshadows from Covergirl are amazing! And long lasting! The foundation is great it's not heavy or cake feeling
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, Ky

I love COVERGIRl eye liner and TruNaked pallets.the eyeliner is always a repurchase for me and the only eyeliner I will ever use.
Imelda S.
Imelda S.

Their mascara is so amazing it makes your eyelashes longer and it looks amazing you only need to put twice to get amazing eyelash
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

Cover Girl is the very first makeup line I ever used. They got me through my teenage years a d they will always be my number one.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Ilze G.
Ilze G.
Philadelphia, PA

I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I have used it for more than 5 years now. I like how much longer my eye lashes look like.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY

I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pinson, AL

I love the CoverGirl brand, been using since I was a teenager. They have good quality products. I especially like their powders.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My go-to brand for all my eye makeup needs. They have the best mascara I've ever found. It continues to be the only brand I buy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.