BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL
Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Saint Paris, OH
One of the best drugstore brands! Not the cheapest at the drug store but you definitely get what you pay for!
Francisca V.
Francisca V.
Hockley, TX
One of my collection makeup and love them all. A lot of different color and textures. Never can't get enough.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
brenda r.
brenda r.
The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like cover girl foundation. It leaves my skin soft and flawless. .. It usually never Crack or flake off...
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Letha Y.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I absolutely love the CoverGirl clump crusher mascara. It is one of the best mascaras for clump free beauty!
Col G.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Crazy mascara and not worth it. Would rather pay more then 8$ for stuff that will run down your face all day
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.