COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL
Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
Haley J.
Haley J.
Saint Paris, OH
One of the best drugstore brands! Not the cheapest at the drug store but you definitely get what you pay for!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Santa Fe, NM
I only use very few cover girl products because they are inferior to other brands. I prefer elf or maybelline
Absolutely love this brand of product! Always had great outcomes. Love the shades of lipstick and eyeshadows.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I really don't like cover girl products. There isn't one product that I buy from them and I have tried a lot.
brenda r.
brenda r.
The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like cover girl foundation. It leaves my skin soft and flawless. .. It usually never Crack or flake off...
Krista M.
Krista M.
Hobart, IN
Cover girl used to be my go-to makeup because of the price, but there are a lot of better options out there.
Susanne M.
Susanne M.
Mentor, OH
Covergirl is nice however the prices re getting wy to high. Some of the Foundations re irritting to the skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.