Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD

Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

One of my favorite brands for the wide range of products. I think the prices are pretty average. Love the range of products and colors.
Steohanie T.
Steohanie T.
White Hall, AR

I love Cover Girl face powder and eye liners. They always go on perfectly and evenly. Also love several of their lip sticks and polish
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA

I love all covergirl products. There tru foundation is the absolute best. It covers my imperfections and it doesn't make my face oily.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Covergirl makes so much great products. I love checking out everything they cove out with. I get lots of great coupons for this brand.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA

Affordable and accessible! I love covergirl. They always have just the product I'm looking for and I don't have to drop a lot of cash.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA

I love the cover girl mascara, that is typically all I get from cover girl. I feel like their makeup is not great for oily combo skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I have been using Covergirl for quite a few years and have never had a product let me down. As long as you know what your looking for.
Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS

I love covergirl products. Everything I try by covergirl is wonderful and great quality especially considering it's a drugstore brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.