Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely love this brand of product! Always had great outcomes. Love the shades of lipstick and eyeshadows.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the mascara and face makeup! They are both very good brands of makeup. They look good whenever I wear it
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
Francisca V.
Francisca V.
Hockley, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my collection makeup and love them all. A lot of different color and textures. Never can't get enough.
brenda r.
brenda r.
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Saint Paris, OH
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the best drugstore brands! Not the cheapest at the drug store but you definitely get what you pay for!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl foundation. It leaves my skin soft and flawless. .. It usually never Crack or flake off...
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most covergirl make up I can wear. Several products I can not use because of the rash that it gives my skin.
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.