BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Laura C.
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
Always affordable and up to date on the needs of woman all over. Follow them on facebook for the latest looks.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup line. Their affordable and good quality. Really like their lipstick colors. My go to brand.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like their blushes and mascaras. Theyre a relatively cheap drugstore brand, but their quality is good
Leah L.
Leah L.
Tallahassee, FL
Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl for a long time off and on. Always a go to drugstore makeup. The eyeshadow is fabulous.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always love all of my covergirl products! They're my go-to drug store makeup! Amazing products and prices too!
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer to use cover girl liquid foundation over the high end ones at times. Gives me the look I'm going for!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Washington, DC
cover girl has a lot of really good quality products. i like their mascaras. its a little bit expensive though
brenda r.
brenda r.
The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I really don't like cover girl products. There isn't one product that I buy from them and I have tried a lot.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.