BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heather B.
Heather B.
Moriarty, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl for a long time off and on. Always a go to drugstore makeup. The eyeshadow is fabulous.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA
I have used the manga mascara from covergirl it works great and gets all of the lashes. It is very affordable.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always love all of my covergirl products! They're my go-to drug store makeup! Amazing products and prices too!
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer to use cover girl liquid foundation over the high end ones at times. Gives me the look I'm going for!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Washington, DC
cover girl has a lot of really good quality products. i like their mascaras. its a little bit expensive though
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw
Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the mascara and face makeup! They are both very good brands of makeup. They look good whenever I wear it
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I really don't like cover girl products. There isn't one product that I buy from them and I have tried a lot.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL
Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Santa Fe, NM
I only use very few cover girl products because they are inferior to other brands. I prefer elf or maybelline
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.