Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI

There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Kim D.
Kim D.
De Soto, MO

A trusted brand for decades. From lip gloss to foundation. I love Thier mascara. I don't look like a covergirl.but feel good wearing it.
isabella l.
isabella l.

Covergirl is an excellent brand! I love it! Is one of my favs!

The brand prodcts are amazing, love the makeup. The quality is very good!

I have covergirl eyeliner, volume mascara, blush in true plum, and eyeshadow in tapestry toupe. These are must haves in my make-up bag..
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I've use the volumizing mascara by cover girl. It's always my backup. I love it because it's waterproof and really brings out my lashes.
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH

Covergirl is not my favorite brand of makeup, but I have tried a few of their products over the years, and their makeup is not that bad.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Brooks, MN

I really like to use cover girl it has good coverage. And lasts for a good amount of time. I like the variety of products to choose from
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Lake Jackson, TX

The Tinted Moisturizer is light and not greasy. With oily skin that's important. I use it during the summer when makeup can be too much.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Lutes Mountain, NB

I have used a great many CG products, i.e.. lipstick, mascara, blusher, etc... Their products are moderately priced and of good quality.
Vera C.
Vera C.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal

Buena marca de farmacia. He usado sus bases, blushes y polvos y se adaptan muy bien a los diversos tipos de piel. Económica y confiable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.