Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pinson, AL

I love the CoverGirl brand, been using since I was a teenager. They have good quality products. I especially like their powders.
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Ashburn, VA

Covergirl lipstick lasts longer than other brands I've tried. I also love their foundation,it convers My dark circles very well.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY

I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Ilze G.
Ilze G.
Philadelphia, PA

I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I have used it for more than 5 years now. I like how much longer my eye lashes look like.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Petal, MS

Cover girl is an amazing brand that won't quickly burn through your budget! The price is just right and the quality is stunning!
Laree L.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ

I love all the products here they do exactly what it say it will do leaving you looking vivacious and feeling like a cover girl.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Betsy C.
Betsy C.

I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR

I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.