Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I prefer to use cover girl liquid foundation over the high end ones at times. Gives me the look I'm going for!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girl for a long time off and on. Always a go to drugstore makeup. The eyeshadow is fabulous.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this makeup line. Their affordable and good quality. Really like their lipstick colors. My go to brand.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like their blushes and mascaras. Theyre a relatively cheap drugstore brand, but their quality is good
Carly W.
Carly W.
Englishtown, NJ
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl has a lot of really good quality products. i like their mascaras. its a little bit expensive though
Leah L.
Leah L.
Tallahassee, FL
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When you say Covergirl. The thing that comes to mind first is mascara and foundation! Thats what they do best.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely love this brand of product! Always had great outcomes. Love the shades of lipstick and eyeshadows.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.