Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL

Some products are hit and miss. Stick with the pressed powders and lip products, they are pretty good. Price is the 5 star rating!
Ann M.
Ann M.
Patchogue, NY

I have been using covergirl since I was a kid. Make for types of skin and age group. Love there makeup for face
the price is right
Amber J.
Amber J.

My go to makeup when I can't afford to splurge. I love cover girls pressed powder. It gives good coverage for a light application.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
Trey L.
Trey L.
Waco, TX

I have been using Cover girl as long as i can remember! I love it! My go to afford makeup! It last all day and as great coverage.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Port Clinton, OH

love cover girl its classic. I never have a problem with the product an you can always find it even In small towns like I live in
laura s.
laura s.

I have used covergirl since I was in junior high barely learning about makeup. they have really stepped up their game since then.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.

Tienen buenos productos en general, obviamente en es mercado hay mejores, pero el precio es accesible y funcionan bien en general
Odalys A.
Odalys A.
Penitas, TX

Love the BB cream ! It's great lightweight feel but still with some coverage! I know I can't go wrong with my covergirl BB cream!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY

The lipsticks and eyeshadows from Covergirl are amazing! And long lasting! The foundation is great it's not heavy or cake feeling
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.