Add a Photo
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their skin care products are awesome along with every other product they make. I love the make up sets as well.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products are okay, but nothing really stands out to me. There is far better out there for the same price.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Miami, FLORIDA
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand, you can find a lot of products that fits a lot of necessities, and taste in a good range of prices
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Phoenix
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their mascara is good as are their lipcolor. I honestly can not find good eyeshadow in their line or foundation
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA
Jan. 10, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the manga mascara from covergirl it works great and gets all of the lashes. It is very affordable.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this makeup line. Their affordable and good quality. Really like their lipstick colors. My go to brand.
Azra Z.
Azra Z.
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a good product for quick purchase to buy some going or makeup. The foundations are good and blends nicely
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always love all of my covergirl products! They're my go-to drug store makeup! Amazing products and prices too!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.