COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Clayton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
..great.awesome! this is a trusted name brand. I buy it regularly for my spouse and friends! try it now and see
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Gadsden, AL
Love the lashblast volume mascara definitely enhances my eyelashes! Cons as always with mascara is the removal.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I've used their eye shadow and it stay on pretty good it last me forever they got lots of colors to choose from
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Their products are okay, but nothing really stands out to me. There is far better out there for the same price.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw
Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always love all of my covergirl products! They're my go-to drug store makeup! Amazing products and prices too!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA
I have used the manga mascara from covergirl it works great and gets all of the lashes. It is very affordable.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
I have used cover girl for a long time off and on. Always a go to drugstore makeup. The eyeshadow is fabulous.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
Always affordable and up to date on the needs of woman all over. Follow them on facebook for the latest looks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.