BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand, you can find a lot of products that fits a lot of necessities, and taste in a good range of prices
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kent, WA
Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Azra Z.
Azra Z.
It's a good product for quick purchase to buy some going or makeup. The foundations are good and blends nicely
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Warsaw
Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Tallahassee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you say Covergirl. The thing that comes to mind first is mascara and foundation! Thats what they do best.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup line. Their affordable and good quality. Really like their lipstick colors. My go to brand.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Stevenson, AL
Always affordable and up to date on the needs of woman all over. Follow them on facebook for the latest looks.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand. I use many of their products from eyebrown pencils to blush! The quality is decent for the price!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.