Add a Photo

Photos (103)
ana b.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz

I love this brand!! Sufro de muchas alergias y esta funciona perfecta con mi tipo de piel, variedad y productos para un maquillaje básico
Sshley F.
Sshley F.
Fresno, CA

Cover girl has been my go to brand! Also my mom's she's been using this since she was young and it never lets me down! I love cover girl!
shannon h.
shannon h.
Martin, GA

covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
Reanna K.
Reanna K.

I loved the pressed powder and I would love to get more, I just don't see them in the store. That's the only bad thing, it sells quickly.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

Started with cover girl foundation many years ago. Still us their contacts and cover stick concealers. Easy to find and reasonable priced
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN

Love covergirl , i use the foundations and the eyeliner pencils from this brand and it is definetly the best for those two makeup things.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN

I used this brand a lot when I was a little girl, and they still impress. I mainly use their bronzer now & it has to be in my makeup bag!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN

I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL

The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.