Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA

I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX

I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
Rena B.
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH

COVERGIRL always leaves me with a fresh face. The products are so affordable, and they work just as well as more expensive brands.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL

Of this brand of makeup I have tried few products, however I can say that it is of good quality, especially your mascara eyelashes
Ann M.
Ann M.
Patchogue, NY

I have been using covergirl since I was a kid. Make for types of skin and age group. Love there makeup for face
the price is right
Abby H.
Abby H.
Mesa, AZ

i love their mascaras. definitely a win everytime i buy one. can't ever go wrong! for the most part, they don't flake or transfer.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Cover girl has been a good quality product company for many years it has been out. It's quality has improved through our the years
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL

Some products are hit and miss. Stick with the pressed powders and lip products, they are pretty good. Price is the 5 star rating!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN

I always use Cover girl copper eye liner. I get son many compliments on the color and people say it looks great with my blue eyes.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY

I love their products. I always buy the duo packs. It comes with mascara and eyeliner. I also have the cover girl matte foundation
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.