BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been satisfied with nearly every Covergirl product that I have tried. However, I am disappointed that they are not committed to being cruelty free or using harmless ingredients in their products.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my least favorite of the drug store lines. I think they have very hit or miss products. The eye shadows and face makeups have never been that great, but they do have good mascaras and liners!
Lus S.
Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! I've constantly bought their mascara and it works so well. It makes my eyelashes look so full and so nice and pretty. I haven't used other products but I highly recommend their mascara!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a generic brand makeup that you can purchase basically anywhere. It is really reasonable priced and lasts decent for the price that you are paying for it. Truth worthy every day make up
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is amazing I love their products I love the queen collection when I run out of my Mac Covergirl Queen Foundation is my go-to it's very affordable is not expensive I love their eyebrow pencils as well and they have a lot of vibrant colors when it comes to thick and eyeshadows
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
Covergirl to me is like the go-to brand. They have makeup to fit many different personalities. I enjoy that they create new products often. They quality is always impressive. I would recommend this brand.
Kayla L.
Bowling Green
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.