BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie S.
Polo, IL
Cover girl is always on point for me and never causes me to breakout I love there makeup!
Sarah C.
Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
Lois S.
North Augusta, SC
they have great skin care products for sensitive skin. had no breakout from the products.
Kim T.
New Port Richey, FL
Awsome quality. Never unhappy with products that I have ever bought. Will continue to use
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Good product for cheap brand , and good quality too i bought cover girl nail polish set ,
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Sara C.
Edwards, CA
Love the products. Good prices. Great people. Love that I can get it at really any store.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Love my covergirl foundation and mascara! Ive been using them both for over 10 years now.
Cursten S.
I love their products! They have different shades for many women if different skin tones
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.