Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA

I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD

I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA

Covergirl is one of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup because all the different types you can choose from, Love Covergirl.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Manistique

I love Cover GIRL products but will not be using them since they now have a boy wearing make up as a spokesperson. It's too bad. :(
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Manchester, NH

Good quality for the price. My mom has been using the products for years, so of course I've tried then. The cover up is my favorite
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Wake Forest, NC

I really like Covergirls pressed powder. It's light but offers good coverage. The price is reasonable compared to other big brands.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA

Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Mantua, NJ

The cover girl mascaras work really well and last the whole day but then are very clumpy and don't make your eyelashes look natural
Donna R.
Donna R.
Independence, KY

I have used covergirl foundation and lipsticks for years, and I find it completely reliable and a trusted brand of makeup products.
Melody F.
Melody F.
Mobile, AL

Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.