COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Quintessa W.
Quintessa W.
Martinsville, VA
I love cover girl and the products that they have. They have a wide variety of colors and things to choose from.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM
I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Great mascara - Lash blast!! Does not dry out my lashes, has great color, lengthens and makes my lashes fuller!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Their products are okay, but nothing really stands out to me. There is far better out there for the same price.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I've used their eye shadow and it stay on pretty good it last me forever they got lots of colors to choose from
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eastman, GA
Use this brand of foundation and have used it for many years. Good coverage and matches well with my skin tone.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Gadsden, AL
Love the lashblast volume mascara definitely enhances my eyelashes! Cons as always with mascara is the removal.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kent, WA
Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.