Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Ann M.
Ann M.
Patchogue, NY

I have been using covergirl since I was a kid. Make for types of skin and age group. Love there makeup for face
the price is right
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Cover girl has been a good quality product company for many years it has been out. It's quality has improved through our the years
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL

Of this brand of makeup I have tried few products, however I can say that it is of good quality, especially your mascara eyelashes
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL

Some products are hit and miss. Stick with the pressed powders and lip products, they are pretty good. Price is the 5 star rating!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN

I always use Cover girl copper eye liner. I get son many compliments on the color and people say it looks great with my blue eyes.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Minneapolis, MN

I've been using this brand since I was a teenager. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere. I especially love their mascara.
Trey L.
Trey L.
Waco, TX

I have been using Cover girl as long as i can remember! I love it! My go to afford makeup! It last all day and as great coverage.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Port Clinton, OH

love cover girl its classic. I never have a problem with the product an you can always find it even In small towns like I live in
laura s.
laura s.

I have used covergirl since I was in junior high barely learning about makeup. they have really stepped up their game since then.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.