Add a Photo
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love that cover girl is very affordable and you can really get their products at any store with a makeup isle.
Regina M.
Regina M.
Moundsville, WV
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Black mascara, I wasn't real happy with, I had to add a little water to it because it was clumpy and too thick!!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Dec. 23, 2016, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used their eye shadow and it stay on pretty good it last me forever they got lots of colors to choose from
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Gadsden, AL
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the lashblast volume mascara definitely enhances my eyelashes! Cons as always with mascara is the removal.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Eastman, GA
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use this brand of foundation and have used it for many years. Good coverage and matches well with my skin tone.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is definitely a great drugstore brand! Great prices and makeup selection, you can't go wrong with it!
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Clayton, AL
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
..great.awesome! this is a trusted name brand. I buy it regularly for my spouse and friends! try it now and see
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kent, WA
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great mascara - Lash blast!! Does not dry out my lashes, has great color, lengthens and makes my lashes fuller!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.