Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN

I used this brand a lot when I was a little girl, and they still impress. I mainly use their bronzer now & it has to be in my makeup bag!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA

I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Alixx W.
Alixx W.
austin, tx

All your basic makeup needs can be cured with cover girl. It is a mediocre and cheap brand therefore im satisfied with price and quality.
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI

Cover girl is the only eye makeup that I have been able to use for 20 years now. It's affordable but still has a lot of choices in color.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA

I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
Sshley F.
Sshley F.
Fresno, CA

Cover girl has been my go to brand! Also my mom's she's been using this since she was young and it never lets me down! I love cover girl!
shannon h.
shannon h.
Martin, GA

covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
Reanna K.
Reanna K.

I loved the pressed powder and I would love to get more, I just don't see them in the store. That's the only bad thing, it sells quickly.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Walnut Cove, NC

Almost every Covergirl product I've used has been consistently wonderful. I regularly use the eyeliner, and it has never dissapointed me!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.