BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has been around forever because they make amazing products. Every color imaginable for all skin tones.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Everybody loves cover girl. There products are awesome and they last all day. Great selection and awesome prices
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that cover girl is very affordable and you can really get their products at any store with a makeup isle.
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Beverly M.
Beverly M.
Always been my favorite. The makeup is no fuss coverage. Everything works easily without having to be an expert.
Kaila S.
Kaila S.
Love their new outlast concealr and their powder has great coverage! I haven't tried much else from them though!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA
good quality for a good price. easy to aquire, just go to Walmart or a drugstore. my favorite is their eye liner
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM
I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.