Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Manistique

I love Cover GIRL products but will not be using them since they now have a boy wearing make up as a spokesperson. It's too bad. :(
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA

Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD

I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA

Covergirl is one of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup because all the different types you can choose from, Love Covergirl.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA

I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Patten, ME

Cover girl has always been my favorite. I love their products. I have always used this product since I was a teen and I am 51 now.
Rena B.
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH

COVERGIRL always leaves me with a fresh face. The products are so affordable, and they work just as well as more expensive brands.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY

I love their products. I always buy the duo packs. It comes with mascara and eyeliner. I also have the cover girl matte foundation
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX

I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
Amber J.
Amber J.

My go to makeup when I can't afford to splurge. I love cover girls pressed powder. It gives good coverage for a light application.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.