BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Always dependable, great range of colors. priced moderately. But good value for the price.
Misty E.
Mills, WY
I enjoy almost all CoverGirl products mainly foundation. It never makes my face break out.
Carrington F.
Vincent, OH
I like Cover girls lip stain colors but they could stay a little longer, but still pretty!
Victoria P.
Waynesboro, VA
I love the products. Everything I have used ha sheen great. They make my skin look amazing
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
im a huge fan of the long lasting lip color that they offer. Also the wide range of colors
Daphne A.
Seaford, DE
I really like the powder it covers the shine on my face and so many shades to choose from.
Amanda L.
Love their makeup. When I apply it, it feels light and doesn't feel like I'm wearing alot.
Rose G.
I like some of their products it's a hit and miss but a good brand for drug store makeup ,
Lauren M.
Love the way the black onyx eyeliner goes on BUT it smudges quite a bit after a long day.
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
Covergirl is a brand with incredible makeup products, it also has super-convenient prices
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.