Add a Photo

Beverly M.
Beverly M.
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always been my favorite. The makeup is no fuss coverage. Everything works easily without having to be an expert.
Quintessa W.
Quintessa W.
Martinsville, VA
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl and the products that they have. They have a wide variety of colors and things to choose from.
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 13, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Regina M.
Regina M.
Moundsville, WV
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Black mascara, I wasn't real happy with, I had to add a little water to it because it was clumpy and too thick!!
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love that cover girl is very affordable and you can really get their products at any store with a makeup isle.
Tryphena J.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a house brand the products are of great quality, long lasting foundation in powder and liquid form.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
Laura W.
Laura W.
Jan. 30, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everybody loves cover girl. There products are awesome and they last all day. Great selection and awesome prices
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.