Add a Photo

Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how affordable Covergirl products are and that they're available right at the drugstore. Not a fan of their foundations but they have some nice blushes and lipsticks including the Katy Kat line. Most of it is a hit or miss but for how inexpensive the products are everything is worth a try.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl brand is a staple that's pretty dependable. My favorite products are the mascara. I don't usually use the foundations and lipsticks because I'm sensitive to the scent. My other big fav are the naked palette (nudes). Nearly the quality of the premiere brands for a fraction of the cost!
Kelsie K.
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They're lash blast clump crusher extensions mascara has been my go to for years! It is a light weight formula that does not clump and lengthens lashes. It is a very affordable mascara and perfect for an everyday look. It does not damage lashes, and two coats will be perfect for an everyday look.
Aceine S.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a nice product for the price. It is not to be compared to high end cosmetics but it definitely does the job you are seeking. I especially appreciate that it can be picked up at local drugstores instead of going to a beauty place that you're going to spend way more than you came to!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. It has always been affordable and has provided full coverage for my problem areas. The quality is good and it lasts me a while. I don't have any suggestions on how they can improve because I am still in love with the products, at 34 years old!
Holli M.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I currently use the Black Brown Covergirl mascara and it is amazing! It doesn't clump like over mascaras I have used before and it has a very rich color. I also like the waterproof version of this mascara. It is great to wear when I'm going to workout and don't want my makeup to run or smear!!
Cricket F.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
Dec. 26, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried cover girl concealer once. I did not like how it kind of left a cake feel around my eyes. Other then this feeling of batter on your face, it did leave a flawless look and color correction was great! I'm not sure if i would buy again. But i haven't found anything that looks better.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my favorite concealer at the moment. It's one that's actually light enough and not too yellow for my skin. Covergirl used to be my choice foundation back in the day, as well. I think it's great that they're one of, if not the first to have a male model as the face of their brand.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Racine, WI
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl products for many years, especially the eye shadow. I have found a few favorite shadows only to have them discontinued, bummer. Guess that just means I have to change up my shades! My new favorite is Shimmering Sands and have many other similar "nude or natural" shades.
annah j.
annah j.
Valley
Jan. 1, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl for the most part. They have a good variety of make up for all types of skin. I am not too fond of their foundation but all other products are good and they don't cost an arm and a leg to buy. I love the eye shadow colors that are offered! I would recommend this to everyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.