BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Emily A.
Emily A.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how affordable Covergirl products are and that they're available right at the drugstore. Not a fan of their foundations but they have some nice blushes and lipsticks including the Katy Kat line. Most of it is a hit or miss but for how inexpensive the products are everything is worth a try.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl brand is a staple that's pretty dependable. My favorite products are the mascara. I don't usually use the foundations and lipsticks because I'm sensitive to the scent. My other big fav are the naked palette (nudes). Nearly the quality of the premiere brands for a fraction of the cost!
Kelsie K.
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN
They're lash blast clump crusher extensions mascara has been my go to for years! It is a light weight formula that does not clump and lengthens lashes. It is a very affordable mascara and perfect for an everyday look. It does not damage lashes, and two coats will be perfect for an everyday look.
Aceine S.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Covergirl is a nice product for the price. It is not to be compared to high end cosmetics but it definitely does the job you are seeking. I especially appreciate that it can be picked up at local drugstores instead of going to a beauty place that you're going to spend way more than you came to!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. It has always been affordable and has provided full coverage for my problem areas. The quality is good and it lasts me a while. I don't have any suggestions on how they can improve because I am still in love with the products, at 34 years old!
Holli M.
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I currently use the Black Brown Covergirl mascara and it is amazing! It doesn't clump like over mascaras I have used before and it has a very rich color. I also like the waterproof version of this mascara. It is great to wear when I'm going to workout and don't want my makeup to run or smear!!
Cricket F.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
I have tried cover girl concealer once. I did not like how it kind of left a cake feel around my eyes. Other then this feeling of batter on your face, it did leave a flawless look and color correction was great! I'm not sure if i would buy again. But i haven't found anything that looks better.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my favorite concealer at the moment. It's one that's actually light enough and not too yellow for my skin. Covergirl used to be my choice foundation back in the day, as well. I think it's great that they're one of, if not the first to have a male model as the face of their brand.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH
I once bought a Covergirl nail polish and it has been my favorite for so so long@ It was the prettiest shade of navy blue and it looked absolutely beautiful against my fair skin tone. I have not been able to find another navy blue nail polish that looks as classy as this specific color does.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are always a hit or miss for me to be honest. Sometimes I find things that work really great, and sometimes I find stuff I end up using once and then it sits in my makeup drawer for over a year. I think I probably like their lip products the best, especially the lipstains.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.