Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Nicoleta J.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener, Ontario

Covergirl just came with the new Outlast powder and concelear !!! Tried them both and I am really impressed ! Concelear has a great coverage and does not dry out the under eye area, last all day without retouch it . The matte powder is amazing as well , great coverage and ales the look and your all makeup to look flawless!!
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR

I love the covergirl Tru eyeshadow palettes. Sure they don't have the quality of the more expensive Naked palettes they are duping BUT they are also like 1/5 the price so I'll take it. The pigments blend pretty smoothly and the colors can be built up.

I'm also a huge fan of their lipsticks. I just can't stay away from them.
Isabel K.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario

Covergirl has its hit and misses but the fact that they collab with Katy perry and Ellen and aa few other celebrities is amazing! I love the price and the quality of their lipsticks my favourite is the Katy perry ones. But for the pale people their foundations are little too orange! But they still have a place in my heart!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA

not exactly my favorite brand of makeup out there. there are certain products that i will use including their line of mascaras, eye shadow primers and some lip sticks. their foundations leave my skin feeling too oily so i dont recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin (even if you buy the foundation for oily skin)
Ludmyla d.
Ludmyla d.
Winthrop, MA

Covergirl products are definitely on my list of favorite most affordable products. I love the fact that they are always improving their products and making up with new and innovated products to keep us girls looking fabulous. I'm always shopping for these products and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone I know!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Fort Worth, TX

Overall, I like this brand. I like that it is affordable, quality makeup. However, there have been a few products that have been duds, so that's why it's getting 3 stars. I haven't found a mascara I've been crazy about and overall, most I've used have been way too clumpy for my taste, even if they advertise not to be.
Dreama A.
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI

I use to use their Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless foundation and loved it. The coverage is outstanding, but I switched to try other brands because my face feels like I want to wash it by the end of the day, and it's noticeable by the end of the day. It usually got all dried out before the bottle was finished as well.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Stanford, KY

Cover Girl's Lash Blast Mascara is incredible. There's no clumping, and it doesn't dry out quickly like other brands do sometimes. I haven't had the opportunity to spend much money on makeup, so for all my ladies out there ballin' on a budget, this one could be for you! Normally $6 - $7 for absolutely flawless lashes.
Lorri R.
Lorri R.

Love the face powder. I have tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well at a very reasonable price. Comes in a nice container that is easy to use - would suggest the lid would screw on so that when you travel you don't have to worry about the lid coming undone in the bag. Good product and value.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Monroe, LA

I bought cover girl liquid makeup for the first time to use this past weekend because I wanted something light and natural to wear. It was my first time ever doing my own makeup and I love the way it goes on smooth and it's very light to the point you can't tell that I am wearing it,which is the look I was going for.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.