BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Covergirl is okay as far as drug store brands go. I don't usually purchase anything from them unless i HAVE to. They aren't cruelty free and the quality isn't fantastic. I personally don't recommend them. I only gave the company 3 stars because the packaging is usually pretty decent.
Autumn B.
COVERGIRL as a brand is one of my go-to's at the drugstore. I feel they have a better color range than other brands as far as products go. I'm always impressed with their mascara's and foundation. They do fantastic collabs as well which make me excited to try new products from them.
Kimberly A.
Jefferson City, MO
My skin is super sensitive and cover girl offers their products in the type of formula just for my sensitive skin. I am currently using their foundation and I couldn't be happier with it. I wish it were more affordable but I am happy with the way it feels so I will continue to use.
Alexis G.
Covergirl is my go to for any makeup products. They're so affordable to purchase and are good products. Some Covergirl products are even better than high end products. You should buy some covergirl products such as the foundation that I use daily. I recommend buying these products.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
I have always liked CoverGirl but I just recently purchased their BB cream product and I love it. It wasn't expensive and I like the way it makes my skin look. With age I'm always wanting something for my skin and I love the fact that the Cover Girl BB cream is also SPF is a bonus.
Angela W.
Presque Isle, ME
Covergirl offers a wide range of make up and are very affordable. I've mostly used Covergirl blush and eyeliner and have been very satisfied with their quality. They are definitely a great brand to use for amateur make up enthusiast or younger people who haven't used make up before
adina o.
Elmira, NY
covergirl cover up was my initial cover up as a preteen once i started tanning and grew up a bit i did switch to another line but i still enjoy getting the single pallets of unique colors i can not find else where without buying entire pallets with colors i would prefer to be diff
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
I love the Cover Girl pressed powder compacts, I think I have used these since I first began using make up 35 years ago. This is always a great product and never lets me down, its changed a bit through the years, but still a great product. Thanks Cover Girl for always being there.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Can never go wrong with COVERGIRL products. Their mascara is always a great choice! Right before the holidays my son got most of my everyday makeup wet, so I went out and bought some of what I needed to hold me over. All of the products I purchased were COVERGIRL. Very affordable!
Riya S.
Urbana, IL
I like Covergirl, the quality is decent. I feel like the color selection for foundation and concealer isn't that's varied and for my skin tone I usually can't find anything. I prefer other brands at the drugstore. I've tried the Clean Matte BB Cream recently and it's pretty good.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.