BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
This is a great brand! Love it so much! A lot of the people that I know use this brand, and are in love with it!!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview
I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
Amy A.
Amy A.
I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or Lancôme, but I Works.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI
Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Cover girl mascara is a great but not the greatest. It didn't give me the volume look I was hoping it would give
Megan J.
Megan J.
Decent makeup for the cheap price. Not my first choice for drug store makeup, but I will give it a three rating.
Quintessa W.
Quintessa W.
Martinsville, VA
I love cover girl and the products that they have. They have a wide variety of colors and things to choose from.
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
covergirl was my first foundation i ever used and love it great drugstore brand i always find coupons or on sale
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has been around forever because they make amazing products. Every color imaginable for all skin tones.
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.