BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Angela C.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA
Love cover girl face powder to help with the shiney spots on my face. Also, helps smooth blush and base together.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI
Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. It was my first makeup brand that i bought as a young teenager and I still use it to this day!
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl foundations! I use it literally everyday. It's great for dry skin and lasts pretty much all day!
Amy A.
Amy A.
I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or Lancôme, but I Works.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview
I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Cover girl mascara is a great but not the greatest. It didn't give me the volume look I was hoping it would give
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Quintessa W.
Quintessa W.
Martinsville, VA
I love cover girl and the products that they have. They have a wide variety of colors and things to choose from.
Kaila S.
Kaila S.
Love their new outlast concealr and their powder has great coverage! I haven't tried much else from them though!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.