BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catrall S.
I bought their foundation and mascara and I love them. They have many shades of foundation.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Covergirl have been used from my grandma doen to my 15yr old daughter eyeliners and mascara
Kennedy C.
Lexington, SC
Go to for drugstore mascara and eyeliner almost all choices work for me. I love the variety
Megan R.
I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Cindy R.
I love their powder. It last all day with out feeling heavy or thick. Leaves a nice finish.
Alyssa O.
Travis Afb, CA
Absolutely love the mascaras! They are great for volume and length and lasts great all day!
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Muy buena, la recomiendo el 100%. Todo los productos son buenos y hermosos, me encanta todo
Alexis A.
I love cover girl products and cover girl is a dependable brand I will continue to by from
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Cover girl products are great. They are very reasonably priced and provide great coverage.
Jen P.
Palestine, TX
I use everything covergirl besides the foundation. The foundation makes my face more oily.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.