Add a Photo

Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl products. They have any and everything thing you need to do your makeup! Goes on and looks great!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl foundations! I use it literally everyday. It's great for dry skin and lasts pretty much all day!
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
Kaila S.
Kaila S.
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their new outlast concealr and their powder has great coverage! I haven't tried much else from them though!
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Tryphena J.
Tryphena J.
Pittsburg, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a house brand the products are of great quality, long lasting foundation in powder and liquid form.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.