Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL

I have always loved their loose powder! It's a perfect finishing touch! I have also come to like their true match foundation as well.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.

All I have to say is meh. You could have done better on those target mascaras. I tried them and most the time they just clump. A lot.
Maria N.
Maria N.

I love covergirl. I have been using covergirl since I was a little girl playing with my moms makeup! I especially love their powder.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.

Love their products - especially foundation! I truly feel they have a shade for everyone and a type that works with every skin type!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Granville, TN

I own a lot of CoverGirl makeup! It is my go to while getting ready! Can't go wrong with some good CoverGirl foundation or lipstick!
Las máscaras de pestañas , son de las mejores, que se pueden conseguir por tan bajo precio. Inclusive compiten con las de alto rango
Marissa L.
Marissa L.

Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Great drug store brand.. I find some of the foundations or coverups to be a little runny. Most eyeshadows have great pigment though!
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ

My favorite CoverGirl product is the pressed powder compact that I use daily. I've used it for years and the quality is outstanding.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.