COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Riverview
I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Love cover girl products. They have any and everything thing you need to do your makeup! Goes on and looks great!
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS
I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
Amy A.
Amy A.
I enjoy cover girl, but you get what you pay for. It is no where near the quality of MAC or LancĂ´me, but I Works.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl foundations! I use it literally everyday. It's great for dry skin and lasts pretty much all day!
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
Bella S.
Bella S.
Bernalillo, NM
I like their makeup and everything if I don't have the time to get anything else I just for for my second choice
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Cover girl mascara is a great but not the greatest. It didn't give me the volume look I was hoping it would give
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.