BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Been using cover girl since I was a teen. Never fails me. Has many shades. Almost out but the tone rehab is great.
Dottie S.
Dottie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Scott, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my goto when I'm on a budget. This is my Favorite drug store brand. Everyone knows covergirl.
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Love cover girl products. They have any and everything thing you need to do your makeup! Goes on and looks great!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA
Love cover girl face powder to help with the shiney spots on my face. Also, helps smooth blush and base together.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI
Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS
I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. It was my first makeup brand that i bought as a young teenager and I still use it to this day!
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl foundations! I use it literally everyday. It's great for dry skin and lasts pretty much all day!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.