BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Bridgeport, MI
I love everything covergirl! From lip gloss to foundation to eye shadow! Theyve got a product for every skin type.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Dottie S.
Dottie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Scott, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my goto when I'm on a budget. This is my Favorite drug store brand. Everyone knows covergirl.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been happy with most cover girl products I've bought, especially mascara. This is my go-to brand for mascara
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS
I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Love cover girl products. They have any and everything thing you need to do your makeup! Goes on and looks great!
This is a great brand! Love it so much! A lot of the people that I know use this brand, and are in love with it!!
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.