Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH

I like CG a lot. Any foundation or mascara I've used, I've loved. The best is the Super Size mascara and the 3 in 1 olay foundation.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.

Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Chester

Love CoverGirl. Doesn't make your face look too chalky. It applies just the right coverage to cover blemishes. I use covergirl daily
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY

A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY

I think these products are reasonably priced, but the quality was hit or miss with me. Some were amazing and others were total crap!
Alison V.
Alison V.
Frederick, MD

I love the LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara! It is a great mascara that does a little bit of everything. I also like their lip gloss.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ

My favorite CoverGirl product is the pressed powder compact that I use daily. I've used it for years and the quality is outstanding.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Granville, TN

I own a lot of CoverGirl makeup! It is my go to while getting ready! Can't go wrong with some good CoverGirl foundation or lipstick!
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Great drug store brand.. I find some of the foundations or coverups to be a little runny. Most eyeshadows have great pigment though!
Las máscaras de pestañas , son de las mejores, que se pueden conseguir por tan bajo precio. Inclusive compiten con las de alto rango
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.