Add a Photo

Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Been using cover girl since I was a teen. Never fails me. Has many shades. Almost out but the tone rehab is great.
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used a few products from cover girl and many have been misses for me. I do really like their blushes though
Catie H.
Catie H.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Bridgeport, MI
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything covergirl! From lip gloss to foundation to eye shadow! Theyve got a product for every skin type.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Jan. 30, 2017, 7:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Angela C.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl face powder to help with the shiney spots on my face. Also, helps smooth blush and base together.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 22, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl. It was my first makeup brand that i bought as a young teenager and I still use it to this day!
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a great brand! Love it so much! A lot of the people that I know use this brand, and are in love with it!!
Destiney N.
Destiney N.
Ottawa, KS
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how effortlessly covergirl make up goes on and lasts all day. It's definitely a make-up brand I recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.