BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kelly O.
Kelly O.
scott, AR
This has always been my goto when I'm on a budget. This is my Favorite drug store brand. Everyone knows covergirl.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Been using cover girl since I was a teen. Never fails me. Has many shades. Almost out but the tone rehab is great.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Bridgeport, MI
I love everything covergirl! From lip gloss to foundation to eye shadow! Theyve got a product for every skin type.
Catie H.
Catie H.
I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA
Love cover girl face powder to help with the shiney spots on my face. Also, helps smooth blush and base together.
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
This is a great brand! Love it so much! A lot of the people that I know use this brand, and are in love with it!!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI
Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Heather C.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Love cover girl products. They have any and everything thing you need to do your makeup! Goes on and looks great!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.