BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandy B.
Barnett, MO
I've always like using Cover Girl's blemish cover up. I like the fine tip and good coverage.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
I use only their foundation and it works pretty well. Lots of different tones to choose from
Madison S.
Deposit, NY
I love cover girl mascara the most they leave my lashes looking full and longer than ever!!!
marie a.
Seaford, NY
Cover girl eye pencil glides on smoothly and lasts for hours. It does not smudge under eyes.
Martha C.
I love the press powered by covergirl in sun tan it's the best one for me in the summer time
Noemi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Madison M.
Richmond, MI
I love their TruNaked eyeshadow palettes! Goldens and Nudes look amazing with my brown eyes
Kaci S.
Cumberland, OH
Covergirl is amazing! I us the mascara atleats once a week and have never had any problems!
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
He comprado diferentes productos de esta marca y me gustan mucho!! Recomiendo usarlos todos
Jacqueline A.
I have tried all the mascara's there are some that dont do the job, but others are amazing.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.