Add a Photo

Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always loved cover girl liquid foundation. I just switched to their oil control foundation and am obsessed!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Eric D.
Eric D.
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Brianda d.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive been using their matte lip sticks amd i love them. U do have to re touch during the day but they feel so creamy
Dottie S.
Dottie S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used a few products from cover girl and many have been misses for me. I do really like their blushes though
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
scott, AR
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This has always been my goto when I'm on a budget. This is my Favorite drug store brand. Everyone knows covergirl.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a name that can be trusted. Great products and great price. Can never have enough covergirl products.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Jan. 30, 2017, 7:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.