BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shayma W.
Affordable prices and amazing drugstore makeup. The baked blush is by far my favorite product
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap to purchase and lasts a long time. All of their products have worked perfectly for me !
Amanda D.
I have used many covergirl products but the two I use the most are concealer and face powder.
Kaitlin R.
Covergjrl is one of my favorite brands for makeup! The quality is good and it is affordable!
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this brand.Its one of my favorites.You won't be disappointed with the results.
Love it! CoverGirl is the best makeup products on the planet will definitely buy more of it.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their makeup for a product that is at drugstores. Their powder foundation works well.
Angel P.
Coeburn, VA
Cover girl is awesome to use and it's easy to find stuff that matches my skin tone and eyes.
Kristin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to brand for most of my eye make up. They have the best mascara and eye liner!
Amanda O.
Nashville
I love cover girl. Always a go to brand when I need something in a pinch. Always affordable.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.