Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Westfield

the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK

CoverGirl is a good brand. They have good products and the prices are great. They have a good versatile of products for different skin tones.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX

A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Misty S.
Misty S.
Green City, MO

I've been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup! Covergirl is my go-to make up brand. I can usually find what I need with Covergirl
Amy G.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO

I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
Dulce María L.
Dulce María L.

Es una de mis marcas favoritas, no la única pero si esta entre una de ellas, no he tenido problemas ademas de que tiene muy buenos productos
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA

My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
Hazel L.
Hazel L.

I recently got some free COVERGIRL makeup from pinchme.com. I got a lipgloss, eyeliner, and TRUBLEND foundation samples. I loved what I got.
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
toronto, ontario

Covergirl was the first brand of powder I ever used! lol. They have come a long way! One of my favourite products is the lash blast mascara!
Sondra C.
Sondra C.

I do like covergirl, I usually get some powder or mascara from here! Also there blush is very pretty too, I used to love the creamy blushes!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.