Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

I have used cover girl mascara for years. I love that it is very affordable so I can keep one in my makeup kit at home and on the go!
Mamis P.
Mamis P.
Pembroke Pines, Florida

I feel that this is one brand that can offer quality and same time that good prices this is not expensive but are excellents products
ROSE S.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL

COVER GIRL MAKE UP IS EXTREMELY FANTASTIC MAKE UP IT KEEP YOU LOOKING FLAWLESS. IT GIVES YOU THE BEAUTY LOOK THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Trisha F.
Trisha F.

I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Rivers H.
Rivers H.
Portland, OR

Live all the products. They have such a large selection to choose from. Plus all the product are very affordable for a great product!
Britney C.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY

I think these products are reasonably priced, but the quality was hit or miss with me. Some were amazing and others were total crap!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.

Love their products - especially foundation! I truly feel they have a shade for everyone and a type that works with every skin type!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mckinney, TX

I love their mascara it give ur eyelashes a lot of volume it distributes it evenly and it does not leave chunks it Is easy to remove
Alison V.
Alison V.
Frederick, MD

I love the LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara! It is a great mascara that does a little bit of everything. I also like their lip gloss.
Maria N.
Maria N.

I love covergirl. I have been using covergirl since I was a little girl playing with my moms makeup! I especially love their powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.