Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH

I almost always have resorted to cover girl for my make up essentials. They're great and you don't have to break the bank to get them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA

I love all covergirl products. There tru foundation is the absolute best. It covers my imperfections and it doesn't make my face oily.
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC

They are becoming better. They need to step their lipstick game up a lot because its kinda of mediocre. Great foundations they do have
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Covergirl makes so much great products. I love checking out everything they cove out with. I get lots of great coupons for this brand.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA

I love the cover girl mascara, that is typically all I get from cover girl. I feel like their makeup is not great for oily combo skin.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Greensboro, NC

I used Covergirl makeup all through high school and college, so for at least 10 years now. It's great quality and an affordable price.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.

I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Callie V.
Callie V.
Towson, MD

I have only used a Covergirl eye pencil for years now. It has pretty decent staying power, but is able to smudge out for smokey looks
Rivers H.
Rivers H.
Portland, OR

Live all the products. They have such a large selection to choose from. Plus all the product are very affordable for a great product!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.