BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ali C.
Ali C.
Covergirl has some good stuff and bad stuff. It's kinda just a hit or miss. I use there press powder and I like it.
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA
I use covergirl for all of my make up needs. It's simple, it's inexpensive and it's always really good for my skin!
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR
They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is a wonderful brand. I love some of their mascara. and they have great products at an affordable price.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Dottie S.
Dottie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Covergirl is a name that can be trusted. Great products and great price. Can never have enough covergirl products.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only makeup I wear is mascara. Covergirl has awesome mascaras too! I love them and th never clump my eyelashes
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
I have used a few products from cover girl and many have been misses for me. I do really like their blushes though
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.