BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable products with good quality. Can be purchased at drugstores so makes it super easy and convenient to but.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is a wonderful brand. I love some of their mascara. and they have great products at an affordable price.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only makeup I wear is mascara. Covergirl has awesome mascaras too! I love them and th never clump my eyelashes
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Regina C.
Regina C.
Covergirl is a name that can be trusted. Great products and great price. Can never have enough covergirl products.
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
I have used a few products from cover girl and many have been misses for me. I do really like their blushes though
Catie H.
Catie H.
I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Bridgeport, MI
I love everything covergirl! From lip gloss to foundation to eye shadow! Theyve got a product for every skin type.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.