COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Eric D.
Eric D.
My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA
I use covergirl for all of my make up needs. It's simple, it's inexpensive and it's always really good for my skin!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH
I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL
Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable products with good quality. Can be purchased at drugstores so makes it super easy and convenient to but.
Keiry P.
Keiry P.
Ann Arbor, MI
they have a good variety of makeup. I have used and loved their full lash boom mascara and some their lip products.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Covergirl has some good stuff and bad stuff. It's kinda just a hit or miss. I use there press powder and I like it.
Eman D.
Eman D.
Tampa, FL
Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Jose G.
Jose G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife already got from influenster the new rimel so lashy, and she loves the brush, and the intensity of the ink.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.