Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Franklin, IN

Covergirl is a well manufactured makeup company. It is an affordable makeup you can get at Kroger while you are getting your groceries.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Marquette, MI

Covergirl is my go to makeup brand. Especially for mascara, all of their brushes look clump free and work wonders on my stubby lashes.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA

Affordable and accessible! I love covergirl. They always have just the product I'm looking for and I don't have to drop a lot of cash.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA

Cover girl is great !!! Super affordable and great quality for the price you pay! The shopping experience with cover girl is great!!!!
Steohanie T.
Steohanie T.
White Hall, AR

I love Cover Girl face powder and eye liners. They always go on perfectly and evenly. Also love several of their lip sticks and polish
Kathy O.
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV

I really like cover girl , for a drug store product you honestly can't beat a lot of their products , the value is good and affordable
Britt B.
Britt B.
Tampa, FL

Cover girl matte powder foundation was my go to growing up , I still use covergirl foundations and mascaras love love love covergirl !
Megan J.
Megan J.

This is my go to makeup brand. I've never used a product by them that I wasn't satisfied with and they're products are so inexpensive!
Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS

I love covergirl products. Everything I try by covergirl is wonderful and great quality especially considering it's a drugstore brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.