BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jose G.
Jose G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife already got from influenster the new rimel so lashy, and she loves the brush, and the intensity of the ink.
Brianda d.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX
Ive been using their matte lip sticks amd i love them. U do have to re touch during the day but they feel so creamy
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl eyelash curlers are my favorite. I love it. It doesn't pull out my lashes and it lasts for quite awhile.
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA
I use covergirl for all of my make up needs. It's simple, it's inexpensive and it's always really good for my skin!
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR
They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Eric D.
Eric D.
My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Denise H.
Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved cover girl liquid foundation. I just switched to their oil control foundation and am obsessed!!
Ali C.
Ali C.
Covergirl has some good stuff and bad stuff. It's kinda just a hit or miss. I use there press powder and I like it.
Eman D.
Eman D.
Tampa, FL
Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Xenia , OH
I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.