Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Pensacola, FL

How could you not love cover girl?! Great products and long lasting wear. They have upped their anti lately and I'm am loving their new stuff!
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.

I like this brand. It's easy to find a shade that matches my skin tone. It's also easy to find in the stores because a lot of stores carry it.
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
Corona, NY

Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

My other go-to drugstore mascara brand! They do clump up after 2 months or so, but the price is always right if you need a quick mascara buy.
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO

I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK

CoverGirl is a good brand. They have good products and the prices are great. They have a good versatile of products for different skin tones.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Westfield

the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.

I love the cover girl so lashyliscious mascara this is such a great mascara. It has that little brush where you can reach all of your lashes.
Angela C.
Angela C.

Covergirl offers a lot of variety of products for various skin types. The makeup stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Love the eyeshadow colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.