Add a Photo

Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable products with good quality. Can be purchased at drugstores so makes it super easy and convenient to but.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl eyelash curlers are my favorite. I love it. It doesn't pull out my lashes and it lasts for quite awhile.
Jlene B.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl for all of my make up needs. It's simple, it's inexpensive and it's always really good for my skin!
Jose G.
Jose G.
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My wife already got from influenster the new rimel so lashy, and she loves the brush, and the intensity of the ink.
Eman D.
Eman D.
Tampa, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Ali C.
Ali C.
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has some good stuff and bad stuff. It's kinda just a hit or miss. I use there press powder and I like it.
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Keiry P.
Keiry P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
they have a good variety of makeup. I have used and loved their full lash boom mascara and some their lip products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.