Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Maddie F.
Maddie F.

All I have to say is meh. You could have done better on those target mascaras. I tried them and most the time they just clump. A lot.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Newaygo, MI

I usually go for what's on sale or if I have a coupon but I always have bought covergirl base and normally will buy their mascara too
shelby s.
shelby s.
West elkton , Ohio

Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
Callie V.
Callie V.
Towson, MD

I have only used a Covergirl eye pencil for years now. It has pretty decent staying power, but is able to smudge out for smokey looks
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.

I enjoy their products when I need to pick something up for a quick fix from the drugstore, but they need to stop testing on animals.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
Amy G.
Amy G.

Cover girl is am easy brand and one I can count on. It is a trusted brand. I use their compact foundation often and am happy with it.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cranberry Twp, PA

Always use their lip colors and eye liners and even mascara!! Good prices great product. Always very happy and know what I'm getting!
ROSE S.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL

COVER GIRL MAKE UP IS EXTREMELY FANTASTIC MAKE UP IT KEEP YOU LOOKING FLAWLESS. IT GIVES YOU THE BEAUTY LOOK THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, Al

I have always loved their loose powder! It's a perfect finishing touch! I have also come to like their true match foundation as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.