Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Britt B.
Britt B.
Tampa, FL

Cover girl matte powder foundation was my go to growing up , I still use covergirl foundations and mascaras love love love covergirl !
Megan J.
Megan J.

This is my go to makeup brand. I've never used a product by them that I wasn't satisfied with and they're products are so inexpensive!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH

I almost always have resorted to cover girl for my make up essentials. They're great and you don't have to break the bank to get them.
Steohanie T.
Steohanie T.
White Hall, AR

I love Cover Girl face powder and eye liners. They always go on perfectly and evenly. Also love several of their lip sticks and polish
Kathy O.
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV

I really like cover girl , for a drug store product you honestly can't beat a lot of their products , the value is good and affordable
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Greensboro, NC

I used Covergirl makeup all through high school and college, so for at least 10 years now. It's great quality and an affordable price.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA

Cover girl is great !!! Super affordable and great quality for the price you pay! The shopping experience with cover girl is great!!!!
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Marquette, MI

Covergirl is my go to makeup brand. Especially for mascara, all of their brushes look clump free and work wonders on my stubby lashes.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA

I love all covergirl products. There tru foundation is the absolute best. It covers my imperfections and it doesn't make my face oily.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA

This brand is a staple in the drug store makeup industry. They have been around forever for a reason. Great quality for a good price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.