Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD

Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV

While I mostly use other products, I have used over time different Cover girl mascara in my daily wear but not currently using one now.
Tabitha Z.
Tabitha Z.

Cover girl is the best when it comes to liquid eye liner. I cannot do and complete my makeup with out it. I will not use anything else.
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY

I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Franklin, IN

Covergirl is a well manufactured makeup company. It is an affordable makeup you can get at Kroger while you are getting your groceries.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ

Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY

I am obsessed with one of their mascaras. It makes my lashes so long and I use it to prep before using another mascara for volume/drama
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Aurora H.
Aurora H.
Progreso, TX

I use their lipglosses as well. They seem to be the perfect colors at all times. They are somewhat afforadable and the quality is great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.