Add a Photo

Photos (103)
ashley r.
ashley r.
Ashtabula, OH

Cover girl lashblast mascara is the only mascara I will use, doesn't make my lashes look all spiderwebbed, gives the right fullness and length.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Corona, CA

they're concealer is so amazing with full coverage i use it everyday for blemishes i have a connor live without it since i don't use foundation
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pinson, AL

Love love love CoverGirl products, not only are they great qualitybut also quite affordable as well which means that you can buy more and more.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.

Great eyeshadows, mascaras, and powder foundation. It is affordable makeup that is easy to find and even tho it isn't the best it is worth it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY

I love covergirl's foundation, lip, and eyelash products. I'm not too much a makeup girl but I love the light feeling that cover girl provides
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Itasca, TX

I use covergirl for everything because it's easy to pop into walmart and buy these products. From concealer to mascara this is my go to brand.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

Girl it's so fun and get it from the drugstore in they have like friendly good product I've been of their work with lipsticks and it's amazing
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida

Me gustan los productos algunos me han salido buenos para ser exactos en labiales y máscarilla de pestañas solo que a veces se me hacen grumos
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Smithland, KY

Fabulous drugstore brand. I've used their foundation before and it covered my face well but smelt like medicine. Not sure if I'd use it twice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.