BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Riley S.
Riley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI
Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Latina F.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
CoverGirl has been around for a long time, they continue to be competitive, with new improved products all the time.
Ixel J.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA
covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
Denise H.
Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved cover girl liquid foundation. I just switched to their oil control foundation and am obsessed!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL
Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.