Add a Photo

Jill G.
Jill G.
Jan. 9, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has lots of good things of make up just have to find the good stuff and another thing it's very affordable
Riley S.
Riley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI
Feb. 4, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Latina F.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has been around for a long time, they continue to be competitive, with new improved products all the time.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Ixel J.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.