COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Jill G.
Jill G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Riley S.
Riley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
Ixel J.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA
covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Latina F.
Latina F.
Bloomington, IN
CoverGirl has been around for a long time, they continue to be competitive, with new improved products all the time.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI
Cover girl mascara is awesome and the 3 in 1 foundation is my go too. Cover girls it's great brand and is affordable
evelyn z.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.