BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great brand! They have such great products with such a variety of shades for all the different skin tones. You can pick them up at most local drugstores and are usually very inexpensive.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love how inexpensive their cosmetic products are. They even have products with even better quality for Just a little more. Their foundations and mascaras are my favorite!
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
I appreciate CoverGirl for their reliability and predictability of their products. Sometimes the new mascara wands look ridiculous (all makeup brands are guilty of trying too hard to pioneer something new to catch a customer's eye) but you can always find the basics you want.
Meleah W.
I have always used Covergirl makeup since I was a little girl. It's affordable and the products are great. Everything from the concealer to the eyeliner, every product from covergirl I've used has been wonderful. There is a wide variety of colors to choose from for every skin tone, beautiful shades of eye shadows, and lip colors. The products go on smooth and easy to blend.
Marian H.
Miami
The best brand on mascaras your eyelashes will be espectacular with them. A mascara which brings two Brushes and super black color. Best quality of máscaras and also y like the powder. I recommend it!
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
I feel as though they haven't been as innovative in the past couple of years, but grey still have consistently classic products. Their new Coverguy was a great move to pave the way for makeup for men!
Simone B.
Fort Gordon
I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Audrey R.
Durham, NC
I've always liked Covergirl mascara and the rich moisturizing lipsticks and glosses for myself and now I find myself researching the best Covergirl products is best for my tween...Covergirl is a company I respect with products I trust with a line of cosmetic line for all racial backgrounds and more colors to choose from ....my daughter and I having getting different Covergirl products to try to find the right one for her. My Covergirl products I love too much to share
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.