Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
I have covergirl eyeliner, volume mascara, blush in true plum, and eyeshadow in tapestry toupe. These are must haves in my make-up bag..
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I've use the volumizing mascara by cover girl. It's always my backup. I love it because it's waterproof and really brings out my lashes.
Kim D.
Kim D.
De Soto, MO

A trusted brand for decades. From lip gloss to foundation. I love Thier mascara. I don't look like a covergirl.but feel good wearing it.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery , WI

There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL

The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN

I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Alison O.
Alison O.
Brooks, MN

I really like to use cover girl it has good coverage. And lasts for a good amount of time. I like the variety of products to choose from
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY

I love remarkable by CoverGirl. It goes on well and stats on all day. No flaking! It washes off quick and easy. Only mascara I will use!
YENELIS R.
YENELIS R.
8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 Miami, FL

For young and old are all cosmetics of this line, I love the base with olay cream and a base two in one that moisturizes the face a lot
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.