Add a Photo

Photos (108)
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY

I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Tabitha Z.
Tabitha Z.

Cover girl is the best when it comes to liquid eye liner. I cannot do and complete my makeup with out it. I will not use anything else.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV

While I mostly use other products, I have used over time different Cover girl mascara in my daily wear but not currently using one now.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Franklin, IN

Covergirl is a well manufactured makeup company. It is an affordable makeup you can get at Kroger while you are getting your groceries.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD

Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Covergirl makes so much great products. I love checking out everything they cove out with. I get lots of great coupons for this brand.
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC

They are becoming better. They need to step their lipstick game up a lot because its kinda of mediocre. Great foundations they do have
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.