BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teresa S.
Waco
I only use the mascara. It has worked wonders on my eyelashes!! I'm very happy with this product
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL
I love all covergirl products! I use their mascara, eye shadow and love their liquid foundation!
Used Covergirl Foundation it don't feel caked on when applying it along with drying out my face.
Ana H.
Glendale, AZ
El rimer de covergirl me e canta porque te deja kas pestañas super bien y no se cai fasil mente.
Tara G.
Can find covergirl at almost every retailer that carries makeup ... cheap and well used products
Maria P.
Norwalk, CT

I am always willing to buy your products.

Mask and bronzer are my favorite products of covergirl
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl products are great quality and affordable. There are so many options in every product.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Cover girl would have to be one of the best drug store makeup brands out there love the mascara
Kristine M.
Love their mascarra and their lipsticks. They have many new shades that go with many occasions.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
covergirl has a lot of great products for great prices. I like the lip products and the blushes
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.