Add a Photo
Rennee S.
Florissant, MO
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have always gotten my beauty products from cover girl. It's a very reputable company . Decent prices and great value.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my favorite brand. They're makeup is in fact nice but don't like they're brand because of the testing on animals.
RONNA L.
RONNA L.
Green River, WY
Feb. 2, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl mascara, I love the length I get when I use it. The only con is that it seems to dry out pretty fast
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Alleen D.
Alleen D.
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My first brand of makeup ever used and I still snag some of their products. A forever favorite of I think every girl.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most products are good, some break me out very bad. And some don't effect me. They always stay on as long as they say
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A classic brand with good products for a good everyday price. Lots of choose to pick from. Great colors in eyeshadow.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.