BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Laura F.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first brand of makeup ever used and I still snag some of their products. A forever favorite of I think every girl.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Rennee S.
Rennee S.
Florissant, MO
Have always gotten my beauty products from cover girl. It's a very reputable company . Decent prices and great value.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Most products are good, some break me out very bad. And some don't effect me. They always stay on as long as they say
Alia R.
Alia R.
Harvey, IL
I love their foundation but it wipes off easily, which I don't like. I like their eyeshadows though and their primers
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic brand with good products for a good everyday price. Lots of choose to pick from. Great colors in eyeshadow.
Jill G.
Jill G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Alleen D.
Alleen D.
They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
RONNA L.
RONNA L.
Green River, WY
I love covergirl mascara, I love the length I get when I use it. The only con is that it seems to dry out pretty fast
Marla B.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.