Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Crest Hill, IL

I have used CoverGirl so often throughout my makeup history. I find most of their products to be great, but have had a few flops here and there.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Chelan, WA

I have been using their powder foundation for years and I haven't been able to find anything better. I will continue to use this brand forever !
Candyce C.
Candyce C.

Queen collection lipstick and mascara
The mascara separates and thickens. I've gotten many inquiries about my mascara and the brand of lipstick.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA

Certain products, you just can't beat the drugstore brands. Why spend a ton of money if you don't have to. Always been pleased with CG products.
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH

Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Pharr, TX

very affordable i love everything. I always find it at any pharmacy store and i always buy any product just for fun and its not even expensive.
Krysta F.
Krysta F.

Very affordable brand. There are hits and misses for sure with any brand but you can't beat the price. I love there matte and creamy lipsticks!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, OH

Covergirl has the best mascara if you ask my opinion. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and full. I like their foundation as well.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Ashtabula, OH

Cover girl lashblast mascara is the only mascara I will use, doesn't make my lashes look all spiderwebbed, gives the right fullness and length.
Teri T.
Teri T.
Lakeside, CA

I've always used covergirls foundation. It goes on nicely, covers fairly well, but it does cake up when you sweat or try to build the coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.