BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I really like their eyeliners they last very long. I usually purchase this brand when they are on sale at CVS pharmacy
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this is a make-up I have been buying for many years I really do like this make-up and it doesn't cost a whole lot.
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA
I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Carla P.
Carla P.
Mocksville, NC
I have been using Covergirl since my teenage years. The different lines for all the stages of a girl'd life are great.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lucedale, MS
Covergirl has the best mascara ever!! I love their eyeliner also, but the mascara is amazing and it's worth the cost!!
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Alia R.
Alia R.
Harvey, IL
I love their foundation but it wipes off easily, which I don't like. I like their eyeshadows though and their primers
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite brand. They're makeup is in fact nice but don't like they're brand because of the testing on animals.
Jennaly G.
Jennaly G.
Hello baby i love so much hello my name is jennaly i love so much a product se les queire kisses much kisses
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Lakeland, FL
Love it
Muy bueno
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Garland, TX
Where can i find this product?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a better way to use the covergirl lash bloom mascara? I find it is so clumpy and doesn't ahdere to my lashes.