BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time.
Mari M.
Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
summer y.
Milner, GA
Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
Sam G.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love the variety of different products and colors also I will SAVEso much on buying lot for yours of or as a gift if ur girlfriend, friends or mother ius makeup junkie like me. It would be so good for my YouTube beauty reviews and first impressions videos. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do reviews on it more one by one.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Alyssa B.
Howell
It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this drugstore brand since I first started using makeup when I was young, it's still one of my go to because it's so affordable and has good products!
Kaycee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for filler products in your makeup kit. I think the mascara is better than higher end department store brands and you can usually find a coupon. So win/win
Sereana N.
Is this a good buy ?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼