BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I really like their eyeliners they last very long. I usually purchase this brand when they are on sale at CVS pharmacy
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA
I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this is a make-up I have been buying for many years I really do like this make-up and it doesn't cost a whole lot.
Janny B.
Janny B.
Bronx, NY
OMG,
This brand me super love their products are super, recently started to see their products and I really loved them
Carla P.
Carla P.
Mocksville, NC
I have been using Covergirl since my teenage years. The different lines for all the stages of a girl'd life are great.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lucedale, MS
Covergirl has the best mascara ever!! I love their eyeliner also, but the mascara is amazing and it's worth the cost!!
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Alleen D.
Alleen D.
They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Nanna N.
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼
Jennaly G.
Jennaly G.
Hello baby i love so much hello my name is jennaly i love so much a product se les queire kisses much kisses