Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Alison O.
Alison O.
Brooks, MN

I really like to use cover girl it has good coverage. And lasts for a good amount of time. I like the variety of products to choose from
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Lake Jackson, TX

The Tinted Moisturizer is light and not greasy. With oily skin that's important. I use it during the summer when makeup can be too much.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN

I love cover girl foundation! Great coverage for a great price! They have a large variety of shades and coverage options to chose from.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
YENELIS R.
YENELIS R.
8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 Miami, FL

For young and old are all cosmetics of this line, I love the base with olay cream and a base two in one that moisturizes the face a lot
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY

I am obsessed with one of their mascaras. It makes my lashes so long and I use it to prep before using another mascara for volume/drama
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ

Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Aurora H.
Aurora H.
Progreso, TX

I use their lipglosses as well. They seem to be the perfect colors at all times. They are somewhat afforadable and the quality is great
Tabitha Z.
Tabitha Z.

Cover girl is the best when it comes to liquid eye liner. I cannot do and complete my makeup with out it. I will not use anything else.
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY

I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.