Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like their eyeliners they last very long. I usually purchase this brand when they are on sale at CVS pharmacy
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Now this is a make-up I have been buying for many years I really do like this make-up and it doesn't cost a whole lot.
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best drugstore mascaras. I totally love love the Mascaras from here and also some powders, foundation and concealers .
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Carla P.
Carla P.
Mocksville, NC
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl since my teenage years. The different lines for all the stages of a girl'd life are great.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lucedale, MS
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has the best mascara ever!! I love their eyeliner also, but the mascara is amazing and it's worth the cost!!
Janny B.
Janny B.
Bronx, NY
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
OMG,
This brand me super love their products are super, recently started to see their products and I really loved them
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Alia R.
Alia R.
Harvey, IL
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their foundation but it wipes off easily, which I don't like. I like their eyeshadows though and their primers
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.