BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny D.
Never have had a bad product with them. Their foundation is great and I always get their mascara.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
COvergirl, let me see where I can start. Such an amazing product. I buy it for my mom and manger.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there products prices are fair would definitely recommend there stuff to family and friends.
Hali R.
Pilot Point, TX
Cover girl makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it blends in with how pale I am.
Amanda H.
Tacoma, WA
Cover girl makeup has been around so long that my daughter asked me if it's a good product to use
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Not the biggest fan but....their lash blast mascara is one of my favorites. No flakes. No smudges
Aliesha A.
I love anything covergirl products. They have good quality and good variety. Will continue to use
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
Love their mascara and eyeliner! It never runs and stays on all day long! Also is very affordable
Megan G.
Litchfield, MN
Covergirl mascara is all I'll use. Compared to other brands, it holds up best and lasts longest.
Madelina V.
Their products are so affordable! My favorite from their line has to be the Katy petty lipsticks
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.