Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Irma F.
Irma F.
Friona, TX

Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Fairview, PA

Love this company! They have the best bronzer and mascara. I use almost all my mascara by them and always love when they come out with new ones.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Crest Hill, IL

I have used CoverGirl so often throughout my makeup history. I find most of their products to be great, but have had a few flops here and there.
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH

Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Candyce C.
Candyce C.

Queen collection lipstick and mascara
The mascara separates and thickens. I've gotten many inquiries about my mascara and the brand of lipstick.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Chelan, WA

I have been using their powder foundation for years and I haven't been able to find anything better. I will continue to use this brand forever !
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA

Certain products, you just can't beat the drugstore brands. Why spend a ton of money if you don't have to. Always been pleased with CG products.
Liana M.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC

Love their mascaras. Not a huge fan of the foundations because I have oily skin and find that it makes my skin more oily by the end of the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.