Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Yorktown, VA

They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA

I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
Sshley F.
Sshley F.
Fresno, CA

Cover girl has been my go to brand! Also my mom's she's been using this since she was young and it never lets me down! I love cover girl!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN

I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL

The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH

Covergirl is not my favorite brand of makeup, but I have tried a few of their products over the years, and their makeup is not that bad.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery , WI

There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV

these products are good to the prices is good and its easy to find as well they have a lot to chose from its the right price on a bugget
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dandridge, TN

Love CoverGirl! I don't think that there's anything by the brand that I don't like! They are one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.