BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I really like their eyeliners they last very long. I usually purchase this brand when they are on sale at CVS pharmacy
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this is a make-up I have been buying for many years I really do like this make-up and it doesn't cost a whole lot.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Mocksville, NC
I have been using Covergirl since my teenage years. The different lines for all the stages of a girl'd life are great.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Lucedale, MS
Covergirl has the best mascara ever!! I love their eyeliner also, but the mascara is amazing and it's worth the cost!!
Janny B.
Janny B.
Bronx, NY
OMG,
This brand me super love their products are super, recently started to see their products and I really loved them
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has lots of good things of make up just have to find the good stuff and another thing it's very affordable
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Most products are good, some break me out very bad. And some don't effect me. They always stay on as long as they say
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.