BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
audrey h.
audrey h.
Danville, KY
covergirl is one of the best products ive used!! nice selection of products. all covergirl products have great quality!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and great products. The price is usually reasonable and they always have great deals and specials going on!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY
Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
Cevergirl concealer goes on smooth. It does not rest in wrinkles causing lines to form. It covers my dark circles fully
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Always reliable and priced for my wallet. I have used this brand for years! It can also be found at almost every store.
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
Their mascaras work good they have a variety of stuff there so you. Have to test them out to see what works and doesn't
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Best drugstore mascaras. I totally love love the Mascaras from here and also some powders, foundation and concealers .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.