COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Yorktown, VA

They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Karen H.
Karen H.
Walnut Cove, NC

Almost every Covergirl product I've used has been consistently wonderful. I regularly use the eyeliner, and it has never dissapointed me!
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH

Covergirl is not my favorite brand of makeup, but I have tried a few of their products over the years, and their makeup is not that bad.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN

I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL

The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY

I love remarkable by CoverGirl. It goes on well and stats on all day. No flaking! It washes off quick and easy. Only mascara I will use!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI

There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Kim D.
Kim D.
De Soto, MO

A trusted brand for decades. From lip gloss to foundation. I love Thier mascara. I don't look like a covergirl.but feel good wearing it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dandridge, TN

Love CoverGirl! I don't think that there's anything by the brand that I don't like! They are one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.