Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Yorktown, VA

They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI

Cover girl is the only eye makeup that I have been able to use for 20 years now. It's affordable but still has a lot of choices in color.
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA

I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
shannon h.
shannon h.
Martin, GA

covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
I love CoverGirl mascera, specially the cat eyes line. It gives length and volume with out clumps. I've been. Using is for several years.
Sshley F.
Sshley F.
Fresno, CA

Cover girl has been my go to brand! Also my mom's she's been using this since she was young and it never lets me down! I love cover girl!
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

Started with cover girl foundation many years ago. Still us their contacts and cover stick concealers. Easy to find and reasonable priced
Karen H.
Karen H.
Walnut Cove, NC

Almost every Covergirl product I've used has been consistently wonderful. I regularly use the eyeliner, and it has never dissapointed me!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA

I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.