Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL

Cover girl is my go to for foundation and concealer. I've been using them for years and will continue too. Products work great and are affordable.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Hiram, GA

I love covergirl makeup and the prices are affordable and the makeup is very good. I havent got to try alot due to pricing but they do have sales.
Caillean C.
Caillean C.

Their original super sized mascara is one of my all time favorites. It helps my lashes keep a curl and makes them look like they are fake lashes.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Yonkers

Ready set gorgeous concealer. I Used it for a few months was good I like it. I use it to brighten my undereye lol it makes me look fully awake :)
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

Ive used their make up before and love it. It not to expensive when your runing out of make up and dont have to much moneh left to buy some more.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Roseville, MI

They have a really nice BB Cream that I use. I have really sensitive skin, and this was the only one besides Neutrogena that didn't break me out.
Becca A.
Becca A.

Covergirl has been a go to for me since I started makeup. Their product I use most is mascara. I don't really use their products anymore, though.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.

I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.