Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven, CT
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always reliable and priced for my wallet. I have used this brand for years! It can also be found at almost every store.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY
Jan. 1, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
audrey h.
audrey h.
Danville, KY
Dec. 25, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is one of the best products ive used!! nice selection of products. all covergirl products have great quality!
Johneshia T.
Johneshia T.
Senatobia, MS
Jan. 5, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm a woman of color so it is a little hard to find shades that fit me. One of favorite foundation is made by CoverGirl
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their mascaras work good they have a variety of stuff there so you. Have to test them out to see what works and doesn't
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand and great products. The price is usually reasonable and they always have great deals and specials going on!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
Dec. 26, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am currently using covergirl mascara and I love it, only downfall is it begins to clump after being worn for a while.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.