COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Covergirl concealer and eye pencils are my go to! Especially when it comes to price and I know the product will be good
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
audrey h.
audrey h.
Danville, KY
covergirl is one of the best products ive used!! nice selection of products. all covergirl products have great quality!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and great products. The price is usually reasonable and they always have great deals and specials going on!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
Cevergirl concealer goes on smooth. It does not rest in wrinkles causing lines to form. It covers my dark circles fully
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
Their mascaras work good they have a variety of stuff there so you. Have to test them out to see what works and doesn't
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY
Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.