BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
cheri r.
Smyrna, TN
Cover girl is something I have used since I was 15 yrs old. I am 50 now soon to 51. I love the product.
Megan R.
I love everything about covergirl good quality and affordable anyone can use these products
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa
Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Liz C.
Modesto
I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out. I am really picky with foundations I need great coverage but I don't want it if it means getting an oily face and breaking out. This is why I love cover girl. As of their eyeliners I love their pencil eyeliners because they do not need the be burn at the tip because they are super dark and have a smooth finish.
Sara C.
Edwards, CA
Love the products. Good prices. Great people. Love that I can get it at really any store.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with everything from this brand. I can always find colors and shades that go with my pale skin color and they always blend well and send me out the door looking my best. :)
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
I use to use their blush in my younger days. I think I may have bought some mascara also.
Sarah G.
Godfrey , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of great products at affordable prices! I'm most fond of their mascara!
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL
Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.