Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shaunee B.
Shaunee B.
Felicity, OH

Although this is a cheaper product, one of my fav brands! Cover girl is always my go to product. I think it works just as good as expensive brands
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

I used these in high school, but never really liked it. They caused me so many breakouts. I tried a bb cream recently and still was not impressed.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA

Foundation is great, I can't wear a lot because I break out but this kind isn't that bad. They also make great massacre as well and other products
Krista S.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH

Notice the color usually wears off fairly easily. An foundations make my skin feel like I caked it on. I do love the pressed powders an lipsticks!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL

Totally love cover girl! They have many outstanding products and a very open and wide color variety! I love their lipgloss formula! 100% recommend
Julie P.
Julie P.

The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Ana A.
Ana A.

Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL

Covergirl mascaras are the best!! Their products are super amazing and cheap. You can definitely do a good makeup with their products. Recommended
Sariah P.
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV

One of my go to drug store makeup brands. They have good quality eyeliner and mascara for very low prices. They have so many varieties and colors.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Mayflower, AR

I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows and foundations. They don't break my face out and that's a huge plus BC a lot of makeups break me out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.