BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is amazing! they have super cute & great products♡♡ this brand is one of my go to brands .
Kt L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not many of their products have stood out to me yet. They have general pricing for a drugstore brand
Morgan S.
Love covergirl and their makeup. Cheap and great quality. I love shopping for makeup so many goods.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
I use cover girl liquid foundation wasn't my favorite! Their powder feels a bit to heavy and cakey!
Amanda a.
Dale, TX
Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I use Covergirl all the time! Their products are great! Lots of different choices. Very affordable!
Gladys D.
Louisville, KY
I have used their foundation. It was ok. The one I used made my face feel a little on the dry side.
Kaleen D.
This is my go to product. I have used this since I was 16. I like how they all ages groups covered.
Emily W.
College Station, TX
Good quality makeup for the price. They procide lots of options. I like the powdered cover-up best.
Emily D.
Fostoria, OH
Been a faithful Covergirl user for17 years. I love the products and how they make me look and feel.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.