Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Karen H.
Karen H.
Walnut Cove, NC

Almost every Covergirl product I've used has been consistently wonderful. I regularly use the eyeliner, and it has never dissapointed me!
shannon h.
shannon h.
Martin, GA

covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA

I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA

I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI

Cover girl is the only eye makeup that I have been able to use for 20 years now. It's affordable but still has a lot of choices in color.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Yorktown, VA

They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN

I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL

The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI

There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.