Add a Photo
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the lipstick and mascara... They are just as good as the expensive ones and 1/3 of the price. It stays on all day.
P P.
P P.
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Mc Dermott, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products it's the only thing I can use that don't break me out and the foundation covers any blemishes
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Jacksonville, FL
Dec. 25, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a great powder that i have used for years and i have tried to change but have always returned to Covergirl
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl concealer and eye pencils are my go to! Especially when it comes to price and I know the product will be good
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cevergirl concealer goes on smooth. It does not rest in wrinkles causing lines to form. It covers my dark circles fully
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
Maria T.
Maria T.
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl because it is so cheap and it is so wide spread in colors and products so I use this almost every day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.