Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Grand Island NE

I love cover girl. They have amazing stuff and I recommend it for anyone. It is an awesome drug store brand and there mascara is top rated.
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Columbia , SC

Covergirl products are wonderful. They are made especially for specific skin types like sensitive skin. And they can be found in any store.
jaedyn p.
jaedyn p.
Earlham, IA

I love they're matte foundation and powder! It doesn't stay on the whole day is my only problem but it still leaves my face looking fresh !
Anna A.
Anna A.
tulare, CA

I love me some cover girl in my life. The products a pretty good. I have had some bad product experience but not enough to stop using them.
Vreni Q.
Vreni Q.

I've used some products of this brand and I liked them, I'm not a makeup lover but when I need a product I think this one is a good option
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL

Sigo la marca cover girl desde niña, pues veía a Amelia Vega en su portada. Sus productos sin excelentes y se pueden encontrar fácilmente.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL

Gosh i have used cover girl for years. I always have something from this brand in my kit and my everyday makeup bag! Cover girl is awesome
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
West Lafayette, IN

Cover girl definitely has some good products. I can definitely also say I have my favorites and that I also have some that I wouldn't use.
Melody C.
Melody C.

I purchased the setting powder and I sort of like it sort of don't, it doesn't apply easily and I have to use lots of product for one look
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Raymond, MS

I love their eyeliner. It lasts forever and goes on so smoothly. Great price as well. You can also buy it at any drug store/grocery store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.