BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
Sun City, CA
Their voluminous mascara gives my lashes the drama I need rather it's just for a regular day or a night out on the town!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
I've always loved cover girl. It was the first makeup brand I was introduced too! It's still my go to drug store makeup!
Doris P.
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC
I use the lipstick and mascara... They are just as good as the expensive ones and 1/3 of the price. It stays on all day.
Cevergirl concealer goes on smooth. It does not rest in wrinkles causing lines to form. It covers my dark circles fully
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl concealer and eye pencils are my go to! Especially when it comes to price and I know the product will be good
Megan B.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
Johneshia T.
Johneshia T.
Senatobia, MS
I'm a woman of color so it is a little hard to find shades that fit me. One of favorite foundation is made by CoverGirl
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
I am currently using covergirl mascara and I love it, only downfall is it begins to clump after being worn for a while.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA
got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.