BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Doris P.
Doris P.
Jacksonville, NC
I use the lipstick and mascara... They are just as good as the expensive ones and 1/3 of the price. It stays on all day.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Ladson, SC
Love Covergirls black mascara. Goes on great and doesn't clump up; cause we all know raccoon eyes are never a good look.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
I've always loved cover girl. It was the first makeup brand I was introduced too! It's still my go to drug store makeup!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Jacksonville, FL
Covergirl has a great powder that i have used for years and i have tried to change but have always returned to Covergirl
P P.
P P.
I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
I am currently using covergirl mascara and I love it, only downfall is it begins to clump after being worn for a while.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Always reliable and priced for my wallet. I have used this brand for years! It can also be found at almost every store.
Maria T.
Maria T.
I love cover girl because it is so cheap and it is so wide spread in colors and products so I use this almost every day
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA
got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.