Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Misty S.
Misty S.
Green City, MO

I've been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup! Covergirl is my go-to make up brand. I can usually find what I need with Covergirl
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL

I do like covergirl, I usually get some powder or mascara from here! Also there blush is very pretty too, I used to love the creamy blushes!
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA

My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX

A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
W Springfield, VA

It's my favorite make up brand. The price is very convenient. The products have a real good quality. By the way, their new mask is amazing!
Laura P.
Laura P.

Who doesn't love Covergirl! I always gotta have a covergirl product in my bag. I'm a loyal customer. It's one of the best brands out there!
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Grand Island NE

I love cover girl. They have amazing stuff and I recommend it for anyone. It is an awesome drug store brand and there mascara is top rated.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Harrisonburg, VA

CoverGirl is very good for its price. It's not the nicest makeup brand out there but it gets the job done without costing an arm and a leg.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Fort Madison, IA

The products work great for me and I regularly use their tinted moisturizer and face powder. They're affordable and a good quality company.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL

This is a great less expensive brand of makeup. They have fantastic mascara and lipsticks for a fraction of the price of higher end brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.