BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Jacksonville, FL
Covergirl has a great powder that i have used for years and i have tried to change but have always returned to Covergirl
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
I've always loved cover girl. It was the first makeup brand I was introduced too! It's still my go to drug store makeup!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Mc Dermott, OH
I love cover girl products it's the only thing I can use that don't break me out and the foundation covers any blemishes
P P.
P P.
I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Malory L.
Malory L.
Cover girl lash blast mascara
Love this mascara! It stays on all day and is not clumpy or flaky at all! And it is cheap!
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
I like the covergirl mascara I use. The mascara is purple and you eyes look great they don't look clumpy. They look full
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all there products, there greatly priced and have a great amount of different skin tones foundations to choose from
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Their color stay foundation is one of my favorite products. and it is my go to on a daily basis I am so in love with it.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton
I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Austin, TX
I used the product throughout highschool. I loved how the foundation didn't streak or cake on my face like other brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.