COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
jaedyn p.
jaedyn p.
Earlham, IA

I love they're matte foundation and powder! It doesn't stay on the whole day is my only problem but it still leaves my face looking fresh !
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK

I would reccomend this brand to new users of makeup it has been out for many years and they keep getting better. Deffinetly a covergirl lol
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL

Gosh i have used cover girl for years. I always have something from this brand in my kit and my everyday makeup bag! Cover girl is awesome
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
West Lafayette, IN

Cover girl definitely has some good products. I can definitely also say I have my favorites and that I also have some that I wouldn't use.
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL

Sigo la marca cover girl desde niña, pues veía a Amelia Vega en su portada. Sus productos sin excelentes y se pueden encontrar fácilmente.
Vreni Q.
Vreni Q.

I've used some products of this brand and I liked them, I'm not a makeup lover but when I need a product I think this one is a good option
Melody C.
Melody C.

I purchased the setting powder and I sort of like it sort of don't, it doesn't apply easily and I have to use lots of product for one look
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Raymond, MS

I love their eyeliner. It lasts forever and goes on so smoothly. Great price as well. You can also buy it at any drug store/grocery store.
Alixx W.
Alixx W.
austin, tx

All your basic makeup needs can be cured with cover girl. It is a mediocre and cheap brand therefore im satisfied with price and quality.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Yorktown, VA

They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.