BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria B.
Cover girl products ill have to say have worked so well on my skin for so many years yet theyre prices are very affordable especially in this time of 2017 which were all trying to budget ourselves more !
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their product, but sadly it doesn't work well for those with sensitive skin like mine. I wish they had a product line that would work! I would be into it. For now I'll just fawn over their mascara!
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy their 24 hour liquid lipsticks the best. They last all day and I don't need to reapply. The colors are beautiful. I don't like their foundations. The scent is overpowering and it feels greasy.
Ludmyla d.
Winthrop, MA
Covergirl products are definitely on my list of favorite most affordable products. I love the fact that they are always improving their products and making up with new and innovated products to keep us girls looking fabulous. I'm always shopping for these products and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone I know!
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a big Covergirl fan with my make up. I really love it and it is usually a good price. Sometimes mascaras are a hit or miss along with foundation but once you find the one that is for you, you'll stick with it for ever. I love Covergirl and will definitely stick with it!
Diamela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, excellent quality make up? Did you mean cover girl? COVERGIRL has excellent quality stuff and it isn't even expensive! I love shopping for covergirl stuff and I'd never stop. I'd be crazy to.
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
The covergirl base is exceptional! It is light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully. It also helps keep my face from being oily. I absolutely love it and will defiantly purchase more in the future.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore brand and it's a great quality. I don't really buy much but i need to start getting things to try from them. I've tried very few things and they were amazing. So I will totally check them out again
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the Covergirl products! I have even using the products for 6+ years. This product is also very affordable and has great quality. I buy this product regularly when I need makeup. I highly recommend this product.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.