Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the covergirl products. The foundation keeps my makeup on all day and the eyeliner doesn't leave my waterline!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Jacksonville, FL
Dec. 25, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a great powder that i have used for years and i have tried to change but have always returned to Covergirl
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
Sun City, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their voluminous mascara gives my lashes the drama I need rather it's just for a regular day or a night out on the town!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Mc Dermott, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products it's the only thing I can use that don't break me out and the foundation covers any blemishes
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their color stay foundation is one of my favorite products. and it is my go to on a daily basis I am so in love with it.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Mansfield, OH
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl's make-up comes in a good variety and is affordable. Though I find that sometimes it fades throughout the day.
Malory L.
Malory L.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lash blast mascara
Love this mascara! It stays on all day and is not clumpy or flaky at all! And it is cheap!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Ladson, SC
Feb. 6, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirls black mascara. Goes on great and doesn't clump up; cause we all know raccoon eyes are never a good look.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all there products, there greatly priced and have a great amount of different skin tones foundations to choose from
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.