BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
P P.
P P.
I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Jacksonville, FL
Covergirl has a great powder that i have used for years and i have tried to change but have always returned to Covergirl
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Mansfield, OH
CoverGirl's make-up comes in a good variety and is affordable. Though I find that sometimes it fades throughout the day.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Mc Dermott, OH
I love cover girl products it's the only thing I can use that don't break me out and the foundation covers any blemishes
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Ladson, SC
Love Covergirls black mascara. Goes on great and doesn't clump up; cause we all know raccoon eyes are never a good look.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all there products, there greatly priced and have a great amount of different skin tones foundations to choose from
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Their color stay foundation is one of my favorite products. and it is my go to on a daily basis I am so in love with it.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Clinton
I love these cosmetics! They have so many shades to choose from that I never have to worry about it matching just right.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
I like the covergirl mascara I use. The mascara is purple and you eyes look great they don't look clumpy. They look full
Lanie B.
Lanie B.
Sun City, CA
Their voluminous mascara gives my lashes the drama I need rather it's just for a regular day or a night out on the town!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.