Add a Photo
Denice R.
Denice R.
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used eye shadows , mascara, blush and eyeliner from covergirl and i have to say that they are very great for a person who is beginning to use make up and wants cheap prices because covergirl has a wide variety of make up, mascara , skin care and other things so i advise for you to check it out !
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I remember loving the (original) Lash Blast back when it first hit the shelves, but my incessant need to try new makeup had it taking a back seat for the last couple years. Now I can firmly say, after trying this volumizing formula, that along with the Super Sizer this is probably my favorite mascara.
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is a brand that i buy when i am running low on money but need a necessity - such as mascara. i recently bought one from this brand and it does the job. a little clumpy and nothing too amazing but does the job well enough that i still look put together and no one really notices a difference.
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've tried using different Cover Girl products over the years, but just have not been happy with them. I would say it's probably just my own preference. Someone else may have a totally different experience than I have had. I no longer even look at the Cover Girl products at the drugstores any longer
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A really good brand for a drug store buy! If I'm testing out a new type of product I always start with a drug store buy before getting the higher end stuff & Covergirl is my go to brand to choose from. It's a good brand if you dont want to spend a lot or just want to start experimenting with makeup.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is not a brand that uses much the truth the beginning to buy from receiving a few products on the part of influenster to experiment and therefore the truth is that if they are quite good especially the masks of eyelashes that is what more and could try and The presentations are also pretty pretty
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Dec. 24, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirls products. Firstly, their drugstore so it's affordable. They also have a great color range and most skin tones can be found, I use their clean foundation on a daily basis and love the coverage it provides. I also like that covergirl can be found in most drugstores and supermarkets.
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my Covergirl eyeliner. It stays on even if I accidently rub my eye, and the color is bold enough that I don't have to put several layers on. I have spent money on some higher end eyeliners, but in the end I find myself always coming back to Covergirl because of it's quality and price point.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how affordable Covergirl products are and that they're available right at the drugstore. Not a fan of their foundations but they have some nice blushes and lipsticks including the Katy Kat line. Most of it is a hit or miss but for how inexpensive the products are everything is worth a try.
Bella K.
Bella K.
San Angelo, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I believe CoverGirl does NOT test on animals. any animal lover can appreciate that. and any Bargain girl, can appreciate the price of covergirl products! You can find CoverGirl flooding many stores, from Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc... They always have great girls, representing the brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.