BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Covergirl products are always a hit or miss for me to be honest. Sometimes I find things that work really great, and sometimes I find stuff I end up using once and then it sits in my makeup drawer for over a year. I think I probably like their lip products the best, especially the lipstains.
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH
I once bought a Covergirl nail polish and it has been my favorite for so so long@ It was the prettiest shade of navy blue and it looked absolutely beautiful against my fair skin tone. I have not been able to find another navy blue nail polish that looks as classy as this specific color does.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
I just don't reach for cover girl much any more due to more affordable and better quality makeup. I'm looking thru my makeup now trying to find anything from covergirl and there's nothing in here. Sorry Covergirl. Step up the makeup and knock down the prices and more people would come back.
Brooke M.
Covergirl is a great brand that I find high quality and long lasting with great varieties to choose from. They have more pros than cons in my opinion as they are affordable and have something for everybody. I would recommend to others to try it out for themselves, you won't be disappointed.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore brand. They have great foundations, lipsticks, shadows, etc. They are a go to brand when I'm shopping for makeup. Super affordable and easy to find. If your new to makeup they are a good brand to start with. And if not new still a good brand to keep using!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Covergirl has great cosmetics for a great price. Though not high quality, they get the job done. I typically buy their eyeliners and mascaras because honestly I don't see much difference in quality between those and other brands. I will absolutely continue to purchase Cover Girl cosmetics!
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
I am a frequent purchaser of CoverGirl's Last Blast Mascara. I also buy the Clump Crusher one as well. Between the two, I think I like the Clump Crusher more because I feel like it lengthens my eyelashes more but either one is great. The brushes really cover every eyelash and don't clump.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
My daughter and I use covergirl every single day! My daughter loves their foundation. She says its the only foundation that doesn't make her face feel nasty. I love their mascara! I always have a problem with mascara making my eyes water and every single one of theirs is perfect for me!!
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
Covergirl is the only brand of face powder that I use. I have two now that I love and honestly, couldn't go without. I love that it doesn't feel cakey AT ALL and gives an overall matte finish - but not too matte at the same time lol. I would def recommend their products to other people.
Sarah B.
Covergirl is okay as far as drug store brands go. I don't usually purchase anything from them unless i HAVE to. They aren't cruelty free and the quality isn't fantastic. I personally don't recommend them. I only gave the company 3 stars because the packaging is usually pretty decent.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.