Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Anna S.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL

Covergirl has always been my makeup go-to for foundation and foundation powder. They both work very well and have great coverage. I recently tried the concealer stick it had great coverage as well, but was a little harder to blend into the skin. I would go somewhere else for BB cream though, because it runs a little too thin.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

Cover girl products are expensive but it's worth it because the quality and lashing of their products is amazing! One product I love is the Natural lash product! It's a clear tube, with clear gel!you an use it for your eyelashes as a clear mascara or as a clear gel to hold your brows in place! That's what I use and I live it!
Anne D.
Anne D.
Gilroy, CA

As a brand, unfortunately CoverGirl isn't my favorite.They have very hit or miss products (from my experience).They have some of the best drugstore mascaras and I like their 'Classic Color Blush'.I'm open to try new products, they come out with interesting launches. But I haven't found any new favorites from them in a while.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.

I only have tried a few CoverGirl products, one of them turned out to be very good and the other not so much. However I have heard very good reviews of some products like mascara and foundation. But I learned the fact that they aren't cruelty free and I don't know if I'll buy again from CoverGirl until they are cruelty free.
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR

I love the covergirl Tru eyeshadow palettes. Sure they don't have the quality of the more expensive Naked palettes they are duping BUT they are also like 1/5 the price so I'll take it. The pigments blend pretty smoothly and the colors can be built up.

I'm also a huge fan of their lipsticks. I just can't stay away from them.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA

not exactly my favorite brand of makeup out there. there are certain products that i will use including their line of mascaras, eye shadow primers and some lip sticks. their foundations leave my skin feeling too oily so i dont recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin (even if you buy the foundation for oily skin)
Ludmyla d.
Ludmyla d.
Winthrop, MA

Covergirl products are definitely on my list of favorite most affordable products. I love the fact that they are always improving their products and making up with new and innovated products to keep us girls looking fabulous. I'm always shopping for these products and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone I know!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Fort Worth, TX

Overall, I like this brand. I like that it is affordable, quality makeup. However, there have been a few products that have been duds, so that's why it's getting 3 stars. I haven't found a mascara I've been crazy about and overall, most I've used have been way too clumpy for my taste, even if they advertise not to be.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Stanford, KY

Cover Girl's Lash Blast Mascara is incredible. There's no clumping, and it doesn't dry out quickly like other brands do sometimes. I haven't had the opportunity to spend much money on makeup, so for all my ladies out there ballin' on a budget, this one could be for you! Normally $6 - $7 for absolutely flawless lashes.
Dreama A.
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI

I use to use their Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless foundation and loved it. The coverage is outstanding, but I switched to try other brands because my face feels like I want to wash it by the end of the day, and it's noticeable by the end of the day. It usually got all dried out before the bottle was finished as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.