COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jada S.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA

Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX

A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI

CoverGirl is very good for its price. It's not the nicest makeup brand out there but it gets the job done without costing an arm and a leg.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Grand Island NE

I love cover girl. They have amazing stuff and I recommend it for anyone. It is an awesome drug store brand and there mascara is top rated.
Laura P.
Laura P.

Who doesn't love Covergirl! I always gotta have a covergirl product in my bag. I'm a loyal customer. It's one of the best brands out there!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This is a great less expensive brand of makeup. They have fantastic mascara and lipsticks for a fraction of the price of higher end brands.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Fort Madison, IA

The products work great for me and I regularly use their tinted moisturizer and face powder. They're affordable and a good quality company.
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Columbia, SC

Covergirl products are wonderful. They are made especially for specific skin types like sensitive skin. And they can be found in any store.
Anna A.
Anna A.
tulare, CA

I love me some cover girl in my life. The products a pretty good. I have had some bad product experience but not enough to stop using them.
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK

I would reccomend this brand to new users of makeup it has been out for many years and they keep getting better. Deffinetly a covergirl lol
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.