Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Meridian, ID

I love my cover girl mascara. I hate the look of clumps and this stuff doesn't clump at all. It's decently priced too which is always a plus.
Haley J.
Haley J.

Covergirl is a great company! I have loved everything I have ever purchased. They are not very expensive and it stays on the skin very well.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA

Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO

I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
Deb U.
Deb U.
Scottsdale, AZ

COVERGIRL works the best for my skin.
It does not have bad ingredients.
I don't get itchy eyes from the mascara.
I will keep using Covergirl
isa c.
isa c.

started of with covergirl. so thier great for beginnrs. fall out and not a lot good finds. not saying you cant find anything good but yup...
Hazel L.
Hazel L.

I recently got some free COVERGIRL makeup from pinchme.com. I got a lipgloss, eyeliner, and TRUBLEND foundation samples. I loved what I got.
kim s.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH

It's a brand that has been around for many years.The have a whole like of products in so many different shades. It's a good line of make-up.
Quianna C.
Quianna C.
Irmo, SC

Hard to find my right shade, but awesome commercials with so much inclusiveness. Just hard to figure my true match with the line of products
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN

I have been a life long user of Cover girl cosmetics. I faithfully use the mascara as I have had allergic reactions to several other brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.