Add a Photo

Sheila N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Bre'onna B.
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
dar m.
dar m.
Mabank, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great variety of products at an affordable price. Some products do not produce the colors intended but this is very rare.
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Todo lo productos de cover girl son excelentes te dan muy buenos resultados y siempre lo puedes usar en cualquier momento
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl, I've worn it for years. Lately I feel like their products are up to par when it comes to other brands.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl perfect point eyeliner for years and I love it. Never buy anything different than covergirl eyeliner.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love covergirl cosmetics! i have tons of lipsticks, eyeliner's, and mascaras! Currently obsessed with my So Lashy mascara
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the covergirl products. The foundation keeps my makeup on all day and the eyeliner doesn't leave my waterline!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
una de mis marcas favoritas,excelentes productos,de muy buena calidad ,increíble la gran cantidad de productos que ofrece
darcy l.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I but the products endorsed by Ellen for making me look younger. It really decreases the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.