BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April S.
Toccoa, GA
I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Cheyenne H.
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Kyler M.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this product but can be bad for oily skin and sometimes too expensive. The mascara is amazing!!!!
diana p.
Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Mayra R.
Anaheim, CA
Cover girl Cosmetics Are Awesome. Their Mascara's Really Put In The Job To Give You The Look You Want.
Heather B.
Trinity, NC
All products I have tried are pretty good. Its a brand everyone can afford without breaking the bank.
Ann B.
Madison, NC
LOve it, I have been using this brand for a long time. I like the colors and everything all about it.
Beth N.
Gurley, AL
One of the only makeup brands I use. It provides perfect coverage and does not make my face breakout.
Shauntee N.
Pretty much all of their products are awesome. if I have to go drug store brand this one is up there.
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good drugstore brand to go for. I love the super sizer mascara. The wand does wonders.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.