COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
I use cover girl for they're cheap affordable makeup whenever I can't afford high end. They sell it almost everywhere too!!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Skandia, MI
I use the eyeliner and some eye shadow. wish that the eyeliner would stay on longer. And eye shadow is a good product too.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una muy buena marca, tiene excelentes productos aunque su gama de colores en las bases no es lo suficientemente extensa
Tawni A.
Tawni A.
Alliance
Love their products! Not too expensive, everything works well! Great eye shadow colors, lip colors. Only foundation I use!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Elgin
I love all of covergirls products. They are simply the best and they are one of the less pricier brands with good quality.
Sheila N.
Sheila N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
Chester, SC
I use covergirl foundation on a daily basis and love it. It last all day! It has great coverage and goes on really well!!!
Bre'onna B.
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA
I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Cover girl brand cosmetics are great because they are affordable. I also like that they do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Ireland T.
Ireland T.
Koshkonong, MO
I used the covergirl full lash bloom mascara in black everyday makeup and more dressed up makeup looks. I love it so much.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.