Add a Photo

Photos (107)
kim s.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH

It's a brand that has been around for many years.The have a whole like of products in so many different shades. It's a good line of make-up.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX

A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA

My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
Quianna C.
Quianna C.
Irmo, SC

Hard to find my right shade, but awesome commercials with so much inclusiveness. Just hard to figure my true match with the line of products
Amy G.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO

I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN

I have been a life long user of Cover girl cosmetics. I faithfully use the mascara as I have had allergic reactions to several other brands.
isa c.
isa c.

started of with covergirl. so thier great for beginnrs. fall out and not a lot good finds. not saying you cant find anything good but yup...
Jada S.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA

Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI

CoverGirl is very good for its price. It's not the nicest makeup brand out there but it gets the job done without costing an arm and a leg.
Laura P.
Laura P.

Who doesn't love Covergirl! I always gotta have a covergirl product in my bag. I'm a loyal customer. It's one of the best brands out there!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.