BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
affordable for the quality, great packaging and great new products. i love their new cover boy as well.
Kim M.
Greenup, KY
I've used this stuff for years. I'm glad they are trying to keep up with all the other makeup companies
Alicia M.
this one is a good brand i recommned it to everyone have to try this because que quailty is amazin----.
Tiffany S.
Clarksville, TN
Love there products. And they are affordable, for everyone. They have a great selection to choose from.
Carie D.
Grand Ronde, OR
their products are awesome I have used it since I was 16 and love it I would recommend anyone to use it
Tara F.
Concord
I love this brand. It doesn't irritate my skin. It helps to hide flaws. I miss how cheap it used to be.
Peggy R.
Staatsburg, NY
CoverGirl foundation is smooth and they have a large selection of shades. I like the liquid foundation.
Kimberly R.
One of my go to brands when it comes to makeup! Especially of your on a budget. I love all their items!
cheri r.
Smyrna, TN
Cover girl is something I have used since I was 15 yrs old. I am 50 now soon to 51. I love the product.
Cheyenne H.
Covergirl is my go to product company! I'll try others but I always find myself back buying covergirl!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.