Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV

This brand I really like your products and have a lot of variety of products.The price is very good, which it is highly recommended and i would buy again
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ

This drugstore brand is a good introductory makeup company for those learning about makeup. Their quality is just ok, but for the price it's worth a try.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL

Covergirl eyelashes mascara are the best, all my mascaras are from covergirl and I just love the brand and the variety of things that they have to offer.
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA

The star wars supersizer is amazing! It extends your eyelashes beautifully, and makes you looks radiant and outstanding, i would recommend this product!
Shanon P.
Shanon P.

They aren't my number one, but definitely top 3.... I prefer E.L.F. since it's a little cheaper, but when I want to splurge... COVERGIRL IS THE GO TO :)
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY

The CoverGirl Eye Rehab Concealer is a great under eye product. It has Olay in it so it helps with moisturizing. It goes on smooth and it does not cake.
ALYSSA B.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI

Covergirl products are affordable and great for everyone to use! All their foundations offer a wide array of shades so you can find your perfect match.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Waco, TX

COVERGIRL products are the best products I have ever used. The foundation works really well on older ladies because it doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
Penny K.
Penny K.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I love the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer and powder. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It is very easy to use and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA

Covergirl to me is an American classic. They keep expanding their lines to be dark girl friendly and I am loving every bit of it! Keep it up covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.