Add a Photo
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl for they're cheap affordable makeup whenever I can't afford high end. They sell it almost everywhere too!!
Bre'onna B.
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
Tawni A.
Tawni A.
Alliance
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their products! Not too expensive, everything works well! Great eye shadow colors, lip colors. Only foundation I use!
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
Chester, SC
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl foundation on a daily basis and love it. It last all day! It has great coverage and goes on really well!!!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For the past 25 years, covergirl has been the least expensive in my small town. Love how the line has grown over the years
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Dec. 25, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl brand cosmetics are great because they are affordable. I also like that they do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Elgin
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of covergirls products. They are simply the best and they are one of the less pricier brands with good quality.
Sheila N.
Sheila N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Ireland T.
Ireland T.
Koshkonong, MO
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used the covergirl full lash bloom mascara in black everyday makeup and more dressed up makeup looks. I love it so much.
Margaret I.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mostly use there mascara! I love that it last longer then other brands. Use it everyday and can't go wrong with the price!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.