Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shyla B.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN

I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD

Covergirl is pretty much my go to brand for almost all of my make up products! I love the quality of their cosmetics for an affordable price!
Karissa t.
Karissa t.
Brookville, IN

I mostly use covergirl. I'm not really obsessed with make up like it seems the rest of the world is. I just like relatively cheap and simple.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Westfield

the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO

I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Angela C.
Angela C.

Covergirl offers a lot of variety of products for various skin types. The makeup stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Love the eyeshadow colors.
My other go-to drugstore mascara brand! They do clump up after 2 months or so, but the price is always right if you need a quick mascara buy.
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
Corona, NY

Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK

CoverGirl is a good brand. They have good products and the prices are great. They have a good versatile of products for different skin tones.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.