BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Sheila N.
Sheila N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Margaret I.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mostly use there mascara! I love that it last longer then other brands. Use it everyday and can't go wrong with the price!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Skandia, MI
I use the eyeliner and some eye shadow. wish that the eyeliner would stay on longer. And eye shadow is a good product too.
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Cover girl brand cosmetics are great because they are affordable. I also like that they do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una muy buena marca, tiene excelentes productos aunque su gama de colores en las bases no es lo suficientemente extensa
Ireland T.
Ireland T.
Koshkonong, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the covergirl full lash bloom mascara in black everyday makeup and more dressed up makeup looks. I love it so much.
Bre'onna B.
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA
I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
For the past 25 years, covergirl has been the least expensive in my small town. Love how the line has grown over the years
Tawni A.
Tawni A.
Alliance
Love their products! Not too expensive, everything works well! Great eye shadow colors, lip colors. Only foundation I use!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.