COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El paso tx, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Picayune, MS
i had a coupon so i decided to try a covergirl product. i bought the matte liquid foundation and now i use it pretty often.
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Oxford, AL
Really like cover. It's been my number 1 choice since I started wearing makeup. Some products are a bit pricey but worth it
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoy covergirl, although some products do make me break out. also they might use animal cruelty, which isn't cool
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.
I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Great products. Have been using this brand ever since I can remember. Great price for the products and can't ever go wrong.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.