Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Pensacola, FL

How could you not love cover girl?! Great products and long lasting wear. They have upped their anti lately and I'm am loving their new stuff!
Lexi P.
Lexi P.

Great eyeshadows, mascaras, and powder foundation. It is affordable makeup that is easy to find and even tho it isn't the best it is worth it.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN

Not really a fan of these products. I break out and they don't last long. I expect more from them and I'm just really disappointed in general.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.

I like this brand. It's easy to find a shade that matches my skin tone. It's also easy to find in the stores because a lot of stores carry it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

The Covergirl Mascara is my all time favorite. It is qood quality and very affordable. Easy to grab is almost every store that carries makeup.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Smithland, KY

Fabulous drugstore brand. I've used their foundation before and it covered my face well but smelt like medicine. Not sure if I'd use it twice.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN

Pretty good drugstore brand. I think they're having a hard time keeping up with new trends and innovation compared to other drugstore brands.
Shyla B.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN

I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

Cover girl is a great company. They have so many wonderful products for all skin types. They are convenient to find at your local drug store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.