BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.
I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Oxford, AL
Really like cover. It's been my number 1 choice since I started wearing makeup. Some products are a bit pricey but worth it
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Sheila N.
Sheila N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.