BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Picayune, MS
i had a coupon so i decided to try a covergirl product. i bought the matte liquid foundation and now i use it pretty often.
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.
I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Oxford, AL
Really like cover. It's been my number 1 choice since I started wearing makeup. Some products are a bit pricey but worth it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.