COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Meridian, ID

I love my cover girl mascara. I hate the look of clumps and this stuff doesn't clump at all. It's decently priced too which is always a plus.
Karissa t.
Karissa t.
Brookville, IN

I mostly use covergirl. I'm not really obsessed with make up like it seems the rest of the world is. I just like relatively cheap and simple.
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
Corona, NY

Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK

CoverGirl is a good brand. They have good products and the prices are great. They have a good versatile of products for different skin tones.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD

Covergirl is pretty much my go to brand for almost all of my make up products! I love the quality of their cosmetics for an affordable price!
Shyla B.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN

I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
Angela C.
Angela C.

Covergirl offers a lot of variety of products for various skin types. The makeup stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Love the eyeshadow colors.
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

Cover girl is a great company. They have so many wonderful products for all skin types. They are convenient to find at your local drug store.
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN

Pretty good drugstore brand. I think they're having a hard time keeping up with new trends and innovation compared to other drugstore brands.
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA

My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.