BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are a hit or miss for me and the only products that I enjoy using are eye shadows, lip sticks, and some mascaras. Face products never really work out for me I don't know why!! I highly recommend you check out some of their eye shadows and lipsticks. Hope this helped!!!!!
Haley C.
I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have liked a few things from here there definitely not expensive and some things are definitely nice for the price cause most of it's inexpensive and actually really nice I would recommend shopping here!
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Becky B.
Lima , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl liquid foundation- it's a good starting place if you're just getting into foundation or need some thick coverage. Very affordable. Not the best for oily skin- I needed to wear powder over it and blot.
Marie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always been pleased with covergirl products. They are fairly priced and do exactly what I need. I mostly use the mascara, lipstick, and lip balm products. I think this product is good for someone on a budget but still want to create a look that is top dollar. Go Covergirl!!
Britta T.
Allen, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl products since I began wearing makeup! Always great quality products and very affordable too! It's great that you can look great and stay on budget :) I will forever be a Covergirl!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
DESIREE J.
Newark, NJ
I always purchase my lipstick from COVERGIRL COSMETICS. I love that the lipsticks come in a large aray of vivid colors. i dont like that the color comes off pretty easy. I do shop here a lot. its nice because there are a lot of things to choose from. i will continue to shop here.
Pamela W.
Massena , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl!!! The super sizer mascara is the best! I used the covergirl outlast foundation for years and went through 4 bottles. The coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless. The price is also right
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.