Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Jan. 20, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
jasmine c.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Picayune, MS
Dec. 26, 2016, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i had a coupon so i decided to try a covergirl product. i bought the matte liquid foundation and now i use it pretty often.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Jan. 15, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Oxford, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really like cover. It's been my number 1 choice since I started wearing makeup. Some products are a bit pricey but worth it
JUDY C.
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN
Jan. 1, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products. Have been using this brand ever since I can remember. Great price for the products and can't ever go wrong.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Jan. 11, 2017, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is that brand that has a product for everyone. There so affordable and you can get them at your local drugstores.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.