Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Gallatin, TN

I really enjoy my Covergirl products. I especially love my Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. For the price, I find the quality of the product to be excellent!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

I've tried the CoverGirl foundation and Lipstick. Both were wonderful to the point I always have at least One CoverGirl lipstick in my purse at all times.
Wynnie S.
Wynnie S.
Winder, GA

For it to be so inexpensive, their eye shadow pallets are awesome. There's also much variety and if you can't find what you need, then you're out of luck.
Mackynzie G.
Mackynzie G.
Monroe, MI

I love all the different shades they have in foundation to choose from. They have a nice scent too and the best part you can't even tell I'm wearing it!!!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
OCALA, FL

I have used COVERGIRL since i was a teenager! I think the fact that they are still to this day always coming out with better and bolder things is awesome.
Megan P.
Megan P.

I use the powder foundation and bronze. I love both. They are reasonably priced and last, I find they don't cake up on my face and give my a natural look.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Lees Summit, MO

I love their eyeshadow, it's long lasting and has bold coverage, it's not light when applicating so you don't have to apply it a bunch of times to see it.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL

Covergirl eyelashes mascara are the best, all my mascaras are from covergirl and I just love the brand and the variety of things that they have to offer.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV

This brand I really like your products and have a lot of variety of products.The price is very good, which it is highly recommended and i would buy again
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

As their slogan says easy breezy covergirl and that is the truth there is nothing hard about applying any of their products or using them love covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.