BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kensi T.
Kensi T.
Bronx, NY
Cover girl has good makeup, i love their mascara. They're my favorite purchase. They have a good quality of different stuff.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner. I love the ease that you get with this liner. Comes in many colors. I use blues and blacks. Good price for product
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoy covergirl, although some products do make me break out. also they might use animal cruelty, which isn't cool
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
JUDY C.
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN
They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Great products. Have been using this brand ever since I can remember. Great price for the products and can't ever go wrong.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is that brand that has a product for everyone. There so affordable and you can get them at your local drugstores.
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Picayune, MS
i had a coupon so i decided to try a covergirl product. i bought the matte liquid foundation and now i use it pretty often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.