BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay H.
Evansdale, IA
I love covergirl mascara. I won't purchase any other kind. The price is comparable to other name brands.
April H.
Great value brand with great cosmetics. Their mascara and eyeshadow selection are my favorite to browse!
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has and always will be a go to for powders and concealers. They have great match and coverage
Kayla B.
Love love their foundation. Haven't found one quite like theirs that matches my skin complexion so well.
Macey H.
Swannanoa, NC
Love almost all cover girl products. Their foundation isn't for me but I love their eyeshadow and liners
joseph v.
Baltimore, MD
I love their Outlast 3 in 1 liquid! I am interested in trying Outlast 3 in 1 cream to powder foundation!
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with all their products from makeup to nail polish. Great pigments and long lasting colors.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
I love covergirl mascara and eye liner. It laSt all day. I would never stray from this cosmetic product.
America P.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several of their products and they never disappoint me. I'm always satisfied with what I buy.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA
CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.