Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Krysta F.
Krysta F.

Very affordable brand. There are hits and misses for sure with any brand but you can't beat the price. I love there matte and creamy lipsticks!
Teri T.
Teri T.
Lakeside, CA

I've always used covergirls foundation. It goes on nicely, covers fairly well, but it does cake up when you sweat or try to build the coverage.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pinson, AL

Love love love CoverGirl products, not only are they great qualitybut also quite affordable as well which means that you can buy more and more.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Their foundation and mascara's are the best! Pricing is good and easy to find. You do have a selection of different shades for foundations too.
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

I love Covergirl's makeup and products. They're not overpriced but have the same quality as some high end brands, especially the mascara.
Liana M.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC

Love their mascaras. Not a huge fan of the foundations because I have oily skin and find that it makes my skin more oily by the end of the day.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Corona, CA

they're concealer is so amazing with full coverage i use it everyday for blemishes i have a connor live without it since i don't use foundation
Lexi P.
Lexi P.

Great eyeshadows, mascaras, and powder foundation. It is affordable makeup that is easy to find and even tho it isn't the best it is worth it.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Megan W.
Megan W.
Pensacola, FL

How could you not love cover girl?! Great products and long lasting wear. They have upped their anti lately and I'm am loving their new stuff!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.