BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
LifeAsQuana T.
LifeAsQuana T.
I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT
Cover girl is one of my favorite makeup brands they have amazing products, are adorable, also have a wide range of products.
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El paso tx, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use covergirls eyeliners and mascaras the most. Best quality for the money! The waterproofs really stay and don't smudge!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.