COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Smithland, KY

Fabulous drugstore brand. I've used their foundation before and it covered my face well but smelt like medicine. Not sure if I'd use it twice.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

The Covergirl Mascara is my all time favorite. It is qood quality and very affordable. Easy to grab is almost every store that carries makeup.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN

Not really a fan of these products. I break out and they don't last long. I expect more from them and I'm just really disappointed in general.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.

I like this brand. It's easy to find a shade that matches my skin tone. It's also easy to find in the stores because a lot of stores carry it.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Pensacola, FL

How could you not love cover girl?! Great products and long lasting wear. They have upped their anti lately and I'm am loving their new stuff!
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Angela C.
Angela C.

Covergirl offers a lot of variety of products for various skin types. The makeup stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Love the eyeshadow colors.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

My other go-to drugstore mascara brand! They do clump up after 2 months or so, but the price is always right if you need a quick mascara buy.
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO

I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Ruthie I.
Ruthie I.

I love the cover girl so lashyliscious mascara this is such a great mascara. It has that little brush where you can reach all of your lashes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.