Add a Photo

Kyrsten M.
Cheyenne, WY
Jan. 10, 2017, 7 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my favorite drugstore brands! Quality products at an affordable price. Cover girl always has a gorgeous color spread.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very affordable. Long-lasting. Pigmented products. Available in so many stores at great prices and even great sales/coupons.
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
LifeAsQuana T.
LifeAsQuana T.
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i really enjoy covergirl, although some products do make me break out. also they might use animal cruelty, which isn't cool
Jeanie G.
Jeanie G.
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El paso tx, TX
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.