COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA
Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
Kensi T.
Kensi T.
Bronx, NY
Cover girl has good makeup, i love their mascara. They're my favorite purchase. They have a good quality of different stuff.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC
I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Great products and they have a variety of price ranges to meet every budget. I've never been disappointed with any products.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable. Long-lasting. Pigmented products. Available in so many stores at great prices and even great sales/coupons.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.