COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pinson, AL

Love love love CoverGirl products, not only are they great qualitybut also quite affordable as well which means that you can buy more and more.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Their foundation and mascara's are the best! Pricing is good and easy to find. You do have a selection of different shades for foundations too.
Krysta F.
Krysta F.

Very affordable brand. There are hits and misses for sure with any brand but you can't beat the price. I love there matte and creamy lipsticks!
Liana M.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC

Love their mascaras. Not a huge fan of the foundations because I have oily skin and find that it makes my skin more oily by the end of the day.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Corona, CA

they're concealer is so amazing with full coverage i use it everyday for blemishes i have a connor live without it since i don't use foundation
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, OH

Covergirl has the best mascara if you ask my opinion. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and full. I like their foundation as well.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY

I love covergirl's foundation, lip, and eyelash products. I'm not too much a makeup girl but I love the light feeling that cover girl provides
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Itasca, TX

I use covergirl for everything because it's easy to pop into walmart and buy these products. From concealer to mascara this is my go to brand.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida

Me gustan los productos algunos me han salido buenos para ser exactos en labiales y máscarilla de pestañas solo que a veces se me hacen grumos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.