BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT
Cover girl is one of my favorite makeup brands they have amazing products, are adorable, also have a wide range of products.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA
Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC
I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Great products and they have a variety of price ranges to meet every budget. I've never been disappointed with any products.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
LifeAsQuana T.
LifeAsQuana T.
I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl tends to disappoint more than wow me honestly. They're a good company but I reach for my higher end products more.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner. I love the ease that you get with this liner. Comes in many colors. I use blues and blacks. Good price for product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.