BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up that can be found everywhere. I love their products just as much as I love their spokesmans.
Liz C.
Modesto
I use there foundation and its perfect for my skin. Never breaks me out and always gives me full coverage.
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover-girl is amazing and I love all there stuff, the have great products and they have amazing products!
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
Don't really like any of their products, but they are affordable and I'm sure they work for other peopke.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I buy this product from a drugstore and it works very well for my skin texture and color. Would recommend
Maggie R.
Peoria, IL
Cover girl has been around for a long time it's a great makeup love it gas a lot of new stuff and variety
Lauryn S.
Pine Bluff, AR
ive only used their lipstick. great go to for that. they are pretty affordable. its not expensive at all.
Shena L.
Canon, GA
Good makeup. Doesn't break me out. Stays on for a long time. Great prices. Lots of colors to choose from.
Kasey F.
Covergirl knows just how to make make up work... they take time to make the products great and amazing...
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their face powder it sets on your face good if your using a good powder brush also their concealers
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.