Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Kensi T.
Kensi T.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has good makeup, i love their mascara. They're my favorite purchase. They have a good quality of different stuff.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
Maria S.
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Eyeliner. I love the ease that you get with this liner. Comes in many colors. I use blues and blacks. Good price for product
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Jan. 11, 2017, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products and they have a variety of price ranges to meet every budget. I've never been disappointed with any products.
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of my favorite makeup brands they have amazing products, are adorable, also have a wide range of products.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, Ca
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl tends to disappoint more than wow me honestly. They're a good company but I reach for my higher end products more.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive tried their oily skin primer which is great, they're BB creams are light and have great coverage and are very affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.