BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ally B.
Vacaville, CA
Decent products for a decent price. I only use eye shadow from Covergirl. I find the mascara is too clumpy
Kelli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for any makeup need you could have! Great quality for the price, never disappointed.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI
Some things are great, some are not so great! Trial and error for me! Mascaras are always a winner though!
Erin M.
Kennewick, WA
Mixed bag, I have used their nail polish and their blush. I love their blush. Not so much the nail polish.
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is all around brand and they feature some very nice looking ladies to advertise their products.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
I use Covergirl clear mascara to keep my eyebrows in check during the day. It holds the shape really well.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the foundations and máscaras I enjoy them and there products are so with the price they are so cool
Samantha M.
Radford, VA
Love this bbcream it keeps my face moisturized and matte it's magic in a bottle even for acne prone skin .
Chelsae C.
West Fargo, ND
Covergirl is an affordable product that seems to work well. I am open to other products out there as well.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always like using cover girl was great on saving money and there products work great I have no complains
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.