Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA

I use Covergirl powder. It is light weight and it covers well. I also lile how it blends with my skin tone well. I would purchase this product all the time.
Aleeya A.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL

Awesome and versatile brand! Also very inexpensive! The quality is pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend their eye shadows unless you're using a good primer
angeline b.
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC

One if the best mascaras I've used is the Super Sizer by COVERGIRL it makes my lashes look sooo long, and it adds volume to my lashes. I absolutely love it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Grabbed some when I forgot my makeup bag on a trip. Prices were great and the quality was as expected for that. Good if you are in a pinch or strict budget.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux

I like CoverGirl products because they are good quality products, are economical and have a variety of tones, this brand has thought of all types of women.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Quality makeup for the price that I've pretty much stuck to as my go to for the past 6+ years. I mostly use their concealer, foundation and pressed powder.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO

I have used foundation by them for years it lasts and it won't break your pocket and for mommies who can't drop $50 at a big store this will.work just fine
Tawnya G.
Tawnya G.
Tucson, AZ

I've used Covergirl liquid makeup and mascara. The mascara applies smoothly and does not flake or clump up, leaving my lashes looking natural but polished.
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI

I always use covergirls pressed powder. I try other brands but always come back to this brand due to price and coverage. I would definitely recommend them.
Leeann W.
Leeann W.
Winfield, AL

Cheap makeup and works great! I don't wear makeup Often so works great for me. I don't like to spend a ton on eye makeup and this is the best option for me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.