Add a Photo
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is a great brand that has been around for a while. They have a lot of different products in every aspect of make up
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Oil free clean liquid foundation goes on smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. Feels light and does not clog my pores.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all their products!!! Mostly their foundations and cover up powders!!! Their mascara's aren't the greatest...Very dry...
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Amherst, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
eyeliner, finger nail polish, lip gloss, I love covergirl products and have yet to have an issue with any of their products!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.