Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Julie P.
Julie P.

The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Shaunee B.
Shaunee B.
Felicity, OH

Although this is a cheaper product, one of my fav brands! Cover girl is always my go to product. I think it works just as good as expensive brands
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Yonkers

Ready set gorgeous concealer. I Used it for a few months was good I like it. I use it to brighten my undereye lol it makes me look fully awake :)
Irma F.
Irma F.
Friona, TX

Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Katiuska P.
Katiuska P.

Excelente marca. Adoro sus productos son estupendos. Pero lo que más amo son sus pestañas porque hacen que mis pestañas luzcan enormes y hermosas
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.

I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Becca A.
Becca A.

Covergirl has been a go to for me since I started makeup. Their product I use most is mascara. I don't really use their products anymore, though.
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI

They have a really nice BB Cream that I use. I have really sensitive skin, and this was the only one besides Neutrogena that didn't break me out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.