BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Love all their products!!! Mostly their foundations and cover up powders!!! Their mascara's aren't the greatest...Very dry...
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is a great brand that has been around for a while. They have a lot of different products in every aspect of make up
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA
I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA
I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Oil free clean liquid foundation goes on smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. Feels light and does not clog my pores.
Kyrsten M.
Kyrsten M.
Cheyenne, WY
One of my favorite drugstore brands! Quality products at an affordable price. Cover girl always has a gorgeous color spread.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA
Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.