BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Love all their products!!! Mostly their foundations and cover up powders!!! Their mascara's aren't the greatest...Very dry...
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX
I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Oil free clean liquid foundation goes on smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. Feels light and does not clog my pores.
Keeiry R.
Keeiry R.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has one of the best pharmacy makeup bases is very economical and is very good and also has other products that are very good
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA
Ive tried their oily skin primer which is great, they're BB creams are light and have great coverage and are very affordable
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA
Their mascara and eye liner is my favorite. It's water proof and black. Eyeliner comes out and on you so great and stays on!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.