Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Julie P.
Julie P.

The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Ana A.
Ana A.

Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Krista S.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH

Notice the color usually wears off fairly easily. An foundations make my skin feel like I caked it on. I do love the pressed powders an lipsticks!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL

Totally love cover girl! They have many outstanding products and a very open and wide color variety! I love their lipgloss formula! 100% recommend
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI

Love cover girl lips eyes but prices are a bit high I'm on a set income so yes I know price comes onto play with it all but they have great makeup
Shaunee B.
Shaunee B.
Felicity, OH

Although this is a cheaper product, one of my fav brands! Cover girl is always my go to product. I think it works just as good as expensive brands
Sariah P.
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV

One of my go to drug store makeup brands. They have good quality eyeliner and mascara for very low prices. They have so many varieties and colors.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR

I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows and foundations. They don't break my face out and that's a huge plus BC a lot of makeups break me out.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL

Cover girl is my go to for foundation and concealer. I've been using them for years and will continue too. Products work great and are affordable.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL

Covergirl mascaras are the best!! Their products are super amazing and cheap. You can definitely do a good makeup with their products. Recommended
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.