Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Guelph

Great products at an affordable price. I love the lipsticks and mascaras and have always found a concealer and foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Surprise, AZ

I have used Covergirl for years. It is readily available and wears comfortable on my skin. I never get break outs or skin irritation from any of the products.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Warwick, RI

Cover girl is one of my go to makeup brands you can find it anywhere and has a vast variety of different products including eye makeup lipsticks and much more
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI

I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
SAN DIEGO, CA

I love there mascaras my favorite of all time is the lash blast it works so good! It makes my eyelashes blacker,thicker,& longer I would definitely recommend
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Brockville

I do live these products. I find that they are one of the top drugstore store brands. There mascara has always been my go to. And the pricing isn't that bad.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jacksonville, NC

I like cover girl. I used their mascara, and eyebrow pencils all the time. It's actually the only brand pencil I'll use because it's color matches perfectly.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

Not really a fan of cover girl a lot of their products have to much fragrance. The lip products are okay. The foundation has always broke out my skin however
Consuelo I.
Consuelo I.

Everything from covergirl is excellent. I love how they work to design the products, everything looks very good on my face, as if they were made just for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.