COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL

Cover girl is my go to for foundation and concealer. I've been using them for years and will continue too. Products work great and are affordable.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Hiram, GA

I love covergirl makeup and the prices are affordable and the makeup is very good. I havent got to try alot due to pricing but they do have sales.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL

Covergirl mascaras are the best!! Their products are super amazing and cheap. You can definitely do a good makeup with their products. Recommended
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA

Foundation is great, I can't wear a lot because I break out but this kind isn't that bad. They also make great massacre as well and other products
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Roseville, MI

They have a really nice BB Cream that I use. I have really sensitive skin, and this was the only one besides Neutrogena that didn't break me out.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Yonkers

Ready set gorgeous concealer. I Used it for a few months was good I like it. I use it to brighten my undereye lol it makes me look fully awake :)
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.

I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Irma F.
Irma F.
Friona, TX

Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.