BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
Some cover girl products are really good like mascaras and stuff but other stuff seems a little cheap and doesn't last all day
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is my go to brand for my powder foundation. there is always coupons avilable and they are sold in most retail stores
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
esta es una muy buena marca, es un producto bastante economico pero de muy buena calidad, la recomiendo para usarla a diario..
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA
I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is a great brand that has been around for a while. They have a lot of different products in every aspect of make up
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Love all their products!!! Mostly their foundations and cover up powders!!! Their mascara's aren't the greatest...Very dry...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.