Add a Photo

Erica G.
Temple, TX
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is my go to brand for my powder foundation. there is always coupons avilable and they are sold in most retail stores
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, FL
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
esta es una muy buena marca, es un producto bastante economico pero de muy buena calidad, la recomiendo para usarla a diario..
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Kailynn H.
Kailynn H.
El Mirage AZ
Jan. 1, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand very nice make up recommend if you're just starting to do make up or just normal make up in general I love it
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.