BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
esta es una muy buena marca, es un producto bastante economico pero de muy buena calidad, la recomiendo para usarla a diario..
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Depending on the product I've noticed it can sometimes cause me to breakout. Their foundation is a good price and applies well
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA
I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX
I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
Kailynn H.
Kailynn H.
El Mirage AZ
Love this brand very nice make up recommend if you're just starting to do make up or just normal make up in general I love it
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.