COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, FL
esta es una muy buena marca, es un producto bastante economico pero de muy buena calidad, la recomiendo para usarla a diario..
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is my go to brand for my powder foundation. there is always coupons avilable and they are sold in most retail stores
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Kailynn H.
Kailynn H.
El Mirage AZ
Love this brand very nice make up recommend if you're just starting to do make up or just normal make up in general I love it
Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.