BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Braylee H.
Braylee H.
The only thing i buy that is covergirl is sometimes mascara but personally i dont like it because it gets chunky really easily.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR
I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. ūüĎĆ
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
Betsy C.
Betsy C.
I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY
Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is my go to brand for my powder foundation. there is always coupons avilable and they are sold in most retail stores
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
Some cover girl products are really good like mascaras and stuff but other stuff seems a little cheap and doesn't last all day
Nat F.
Nat F.
Racine, WI
I use eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara with this brand. Cheap and looks great on. No skin issues while using these prodefts.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.