BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport
Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Risingsun, OH
Covergirl has always been my go to make-up..wither it is foundation, mascara or cleanser. You can NEVER go wrong with CoverGirl
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR
I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Braylee H.
Braylee H.
The only thing i buy that is covergirl is sometimes mascara but personally i dont like it because it gets chunky really easily.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
The best makeup u can get without blowing ur budget it's good quality but don't cost a ton of money u should definitely try it
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY
Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Depending on the product I've noticed it can sometimes cause me to breakout. Their foundation is a good price and applies well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.