BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chasity R.
Hartford, CT
I like cover girl because they are the only over the counter makeup that comes the closest to my skin color.
Kasey B.
This company makes great products. Amazing quality makeup at an affordable price. What more could u ask for?
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like cover girl foundation. It leaves my skin soft and flawless. .. It usually never Crack or flake off...
Sam A.
I enjoy covergirl lip sticks. They are so creamy and they last a pretty long time for drug store pharmacies.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
A big fan of their eye liner, mascara as well as how long the shadows stay on. Great products, great prices.
Brooklyn M.
Most covergirl make up I can wear. Several products I can not use because of the rash that it gives my skin.
Susanne M.
Mentor, OH
Covergirl is nice however the prices re getting wy to high. Some of the Foundations re irritting to the skin
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I absolutely love the CoverGirl clump crusher mascara. It is one of the best mascaras for clump free beauty!
Brittany S.
It's one of the few makeup brands that I can actually afford and like to use. The eyeshadow are my favorite.
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
I love this brand. It's affordable & I've been using the loose powder for years. Never had a bad experience.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.