Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
Greenville, NC

Love the mascara! Haven't used many of the other products but if it's anything like the mascara that is always my go to, than I am sure it's great!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX

Covergirl is a tried and true brand that I have used for years, and still continue to purchase from, they make great products at affordable prices.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Homestead, FL

Their foundation is nice. My grandma uses it and she loves it. But I would be great if it came in another kind of glass bottle where it has a pump.
Berline B.
Berline B.

Using CoverGirl product REALLY has me feeling like a easy breezy beautiful Cover girl 😊. I can't describe that ultimate feeling in any other words.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO

This is a wonderful brand. I always know that I'm getting a quality product that I will love as long as I find the right shade for my foundation. 😂
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greenbrier, TN

I use cover girl all the time. The facial base the most because of the price. I buy the eyeliner and eyeshadow too. I would recommend it ever time.
Makeba W.
Makeba W.

I love CoverGirl's retractable eyeliner. It is smooth on the eyes and it doesn't rub off. I've tried other colors but darkest black is my favorite.
Katie G.
Katie G.

A classic drugstore brand. They always follow new trends. Not very high end quality but the price is super cheap. For a quick fix it's the best buy
Emily M.
Emily M.

love this brand! I love their powders and mascaras. I use a mascara by them all the time layered on my lashes. They are affordable and easy to find
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI

Love cover girl lips eyes but prices are a bit high I'm on a set income so yes I know price comes onto play with it all but they have great makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.