COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Betsy C.
Betsy C.
I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR
I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport
Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
MaryRuth M.
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA
My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of the Covergirl Queen collection. More specifically the foundation. It is lightweight perfect if you are on the go
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has a lot of good product I have a hard time getting a good foundation due to different shades of brown in my face.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
Some cover girl products are really good like mascaras and stuff but other stuff seems a little cheap and doesn't last all day
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Depending on the product I've noticed it can sometimes cause me to breakout. Their foundation is a good price and applies well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.