Add a Photo

Tina C.
Charleston, AR
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. 👌
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Kalee I.
Kalee I.
Argyle, TX
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been pleased with the affordability and quality of covergirl makeup. I use their eyeliner and eyeshadow the most!
June H.
June H.
Arab
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the foundation and powder. I also think the bombshell mascara and the new Katy Perry line of lipstick in the Matte.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Connellsville, PA
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Never had an issue but they can have expensive but also affordable. I don't personally perfer Cover girl it breaks out my face.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Louisa, KY
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty good products at affordable prices. I just hate that they seem to discontinue products that have been around for years.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Dec. 23, 2016, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Depending on the product I've noticed it can sometimes cause me to breakout. Their foundation is a good price and applies well
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Carlsbad, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some cover girl products are really good like mascaras and stuff but other stuff seems a little cheap and doesn't last all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.