Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

CoverGirl is a fantastic and easy to find brand. Their items are priced to be affordable without diminishing quality. Definitely my favorite brand for mascara!
Jaime P.
Jaime P.

Covergirl is a well known drug store brand and is great quality. I love and only use one of their mascaras because i think it is the best. Its in a green tube.
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Depew, NY

Always use cover girl foundation and coverup because it matches so many different skin tone options! It goes on very smooth and doesn't clog up my power brush!
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I recently tried the Covergirl lash blast mascara, and i am in love! I love how long it lasts throughout the day, with out it clumping or running down my face.
Elly S.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC

I use many Covergirl products regularly. I refuse to spend crazy amounts of money on makeup and Covergirl helps me with that. Great products and a great price!
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City, TX

I love covergirls foundation with olay. Its amazing. Covergirl has great products that rarely let me down. It's been around for so long. It's iconic definitely
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI

I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Guelph

Great products at an affordable price. I love the lipsticks and mascaras and have always found a concealer and foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Surprise, AZ

I have used Covergirl for years. It is readily available and wears comfortable on my skin. I never get break outs or skin irritation from any of the products.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.