BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Petal, MS
Cover girl is an amazing brand that won't quickly burn through your budget! The price is just right and the quality is stunning!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really not the biggest fan of covergirl, i've tried many of their products but they seem to be orangey on me and i hate it!
Braylee H.
Braylee H.
The only thing i buy that is covergirl is sometimes mascara but personally i dont like it because it gets chunky really easily.
Kalee I.
Kalee I.
Argyle, TX
I have always been pleased with the affordability and quality of covergirl makeup. I use their eyeliner and eyeshadow the most!
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport
Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Risingsun, OH
Covergirl has always been my go to make-up..wither it is foundation, mascara or cleanser. You can NEVER go wrong with CoverGirl
Betsy C.
Betsy C.
I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.