Add a Photo

Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
Dec. 16, 2016, 1 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i'm really not the biggest fan of covergirl, i've tried many of their products but they seem to be orangey on me and i hate it!
Kalee I.
Kalee I.
Argyle, TX
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always been pleased with the affordability and quality of covergirl makeup. I use their eyeliner and eyeshadow the most!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Risingsun, OH
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been my go to make-up..wither it is foundation, mascara or cleanser. You can NEVER go wrong with CoverGirl
MaryRuth M.
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA
Dec. 19, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport
Dec. 31, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.