Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Palak S.
Palak S.

I love covergirl. I usually use their lip products and they are awesome. They arent suoer long lasting but great set of colors and they usually smell hella good
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX

I've used this drugstore brand since I first started using makeup when I was young, it's still one of my go to because it's so affordable and has good products!
Shanyce M.
Shanyce M.
Milford, UT

This is the only brand my local store sells. I would say it's one of the best for being as cheap as it is. I love the mascara and I wouldn't buy anything else.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, OH

For a drugstore brand Cover girl is good quality. Their product is relatively high quality for the price and doesn't seem to clog pores like some other brands.
Elly S.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC

I use many Covergirl products regularly. I refuse to spend crazy amounts of money on makeup and Covergirl helps me with that. Great products and a great price!
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Fayetteville, NC

great products never fail me but I hate they are too expensive for me. I would buy them only if it something I really needed or if there was a coupon attached.
Devika S.
Devika S.
Springfield, PA

I'v head pretty good experiences with their products. Their mascaras a little clumpy and make your lashes stick together but otherwise, I like everything else.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Howell, NJ

Their products never seem to fail
Me, I've used many products from them. Like blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick. Their products are always great!
Desiree B.
Desiree B.

A go to drug store makeup, when you're not looking forward to having an expensive brand, but does just as good as coverage and lost lasting job as high ends do
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

CoverGirl is a fantastic and easy to find brand. Their items are priced to be affordable without diminishing quality. Definitely my favorite brand for mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.