Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Katie G.
Katie G.

A classic drugstore brand. They always follow new trends. Not very high end quality but the price is super cheap. For a quick fix it's the best buy
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
Greenville, NC

Love the mascara! Haven't used many of the other products but if it's anything like the mascara that is always my go to, than I am sure it's great!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX

Covergirl is a tried and true brand that I have used for years, and still continue to purchase from, they make great products at affordable prices.
Emily M.
Emily M.

love this brand! I love their powders and mascaras. I use a mascara by them all the time layered on my lashes. They are affordable and easy to find
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greenbrier, TN

I use cover girl all the time. The facial base the most because of the price. I buy the eyeliner and eyeshadow too. I would recommend it ever time.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO

This is a wonderful brand. I always know that I'm getting a quality product that I will love as long as I find the right shade for my foundation. 😂
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX

I used these in high school, but never really liked it. They caused me so many breakouts. I tried a bb cream recently and still was not impressed.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA

Foundation is great, I can't wear a lot because I break out but this kind isn't that bad. They also make great massacre as well and other products
Krista S.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH

Notice the color usually wears off fairly easily. An foundations make my skin feel like I caked it on. I do love the pressed powders an lipsticks!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL

Totally love cover girl! They have many outstanding products and a very open and wide color variety! I love their lipgloss formula! 100% recommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.