BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Laree L.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love all the products here they do exactly what it say it will do leaving you looking vivacious and feeling like a cover girl.
Kalee I.
Kalee I.
Argyle, TX
I have always been pleased with the affordability and quality of covergirl makeup. I use their eyeliner and eyeshadow the most!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Risingsun, OH
Covergirl has always been my go to make-up..wither it is foundation, mascara or cleanser. You can NEVER go wrong with CoverGirl
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Connellsville, PA
Never had an issue but they can have expensive but also affordable. I don't personally perfer Cover girl it breaks out my face.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
MaryRuth M.
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA
My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Gasport
Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really not the biggest fan of covergirl, i've tried many of their products but they seem to be orangey on me and i hate it!
Braylee H.
Braylee H.
The only thing i buy that is covergirl is sometimes mascara but personally i dont like it because it gets chunky really easily.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.