BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer K.
Warsaw
Cover girl is what I use the most. I seems to be the best at not making my eyes water. I love the colors also.
Carly W.
Washington, DC
cover girl has a lot of really good quality products. i like their mascaras. its a little bit expensive though
Absolutely love this brand of product! Always had great outcomes. Love the shades of lipstick and eyeshadows.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I really don't like cover girl products. There isn't one product that I buy from them and I have tried a lot.
Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the mascara and face makeup! They are both very good brands of makeup. They look good whenever I wear it
Carmen C.
Santa Fe, NM
I only use very few cover girl products because they are inferior to other brands. I prefer elf or maybelline
Amanda M.
Godfrey, IL
Covergirl has several beauty products that amaze me. So far every product I have tried has not failed me yet.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! Super high quality for being from the drugstore! And they offer a great range of products!
Francisca V.
Hockley, TX
One of my collection makeup and love them all. A lot of different color and textures. Never can't get enough.
brenda r.
The clean bb cream is so nice and light weight. I'm going to try their new outlast line and hope they're nice
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.