Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
stefanie b.
stefanie b.

COVER GIRL IS A GOOD BRAND AND LOVE USING THERE STUFF THERE NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT IT GOOD THE WAY IT IS AND MY FAVORITE PURCHASE IT THERE EYE SHOWED
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Eugene, OR

I use Covergirl mascara and it works great! Its cheap and it does exactly what i want. I recently got the curved brush mascara and love how it looks.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.

Very good for those who are starting to wear makeup is a good option, not expensive and the products are good, some things I do not like but it is ok
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Millsboro, DE

Covergirl is my go to makeup. It's very affordable and looks great. They have a huge selection to choose from from colors to lengths and volumes etc.
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH

Covergirl make up is okay i dont care for the mascara because it makes my eyes burn if it starts to flake off. But other than that I like the product
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williams, AZ

Love their eyeshadow palettes! Beautiful colors! Awesome selection of natural colors and off the wall colors! Their eyeliner pencils are amazing too!
Sebrina S.
Sebrina S.

I love wearing CoverGirl the foundation feels light on your face without thinking that your wearing a mask and the lipstick stays on for s long time.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

If you're looking for a good mascara, LashBlast allllll the way. Any of them. They're all amazing and last all day (if you get the waterproof kind).
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Zanesville, OH

True match foundation is perfect. The color blends into my skin and you can't even notice I have it on. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

Was one of my starting labels back as a kid, their mascaras are on point, lippies have stepped up and the price is great for a new starting out Mua!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.