Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Keilani W.
Keilani W.
Syracuse, UT

Cover girl has been out there for a while and I absolutely love their products. Cover girl is one of the first products I have used and I love their foundations!!
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA

Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
Cissy S.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS

I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL

Really like cover girl especially they'r mascara they'r powders are always very smooth and the concelers the foundations great quality and very affordable prices
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem

Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA

I love covergirl mascara and use it almost every day. I love that it is affordable and still a good product. I usually buy mine at CVS, which is very convenient.
Brenda C.

I love the Cover Girl cover ups. They are very easy to apply without a greasy after effect. They blend into the skin without showing marks etc based on colouring
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA

In general I like Covergirl products. They have my favorite drugstore mascaras and my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like I get a good value for my money.
linda o.
linda o.

I love Covergirl lipsticks! I'm a lipstick junkie and I love the formula of the lipsticks. This is the very first brand of makeup that I purchased as a teenager.
Terra P.
Terra P.
New Castle, IN

I use the cover girl foundation and I absolutely love it. It provides full coverage and stays on all day. It is. Wet easy to blend and evens your skin tone out.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.