BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is the very first makeup line I ever used. They got me through my teenage years a d they will always be my number one.
Imelda S.
Imelda S.
Their mascara is so amazing it makes your eyelashes longer and it looks amazing you only need to put twice to get amazing eyelash
Trey L.
Trey L.
Waco, TX
I have been using Cover girl as long as i can remember! I love it! My go to afford makeup! It last all day and as great coverage.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Ashburn, VA
Covergirl lipstick lasts longer than other brands I've tried. I also love their foundation,it convers My dark circles very well.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Laree L.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love all the products here they do exactly what it say it will do leaving you looking vivacious and feeling like a cover girl.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.