Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH

Covergirl make up is okay i dont care for the mascara because it makes my eyes burn if it starts to flake off. But other than that I like the product
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.

Very good for those who are starting to wear makeup is a good option, not expensive and the products are good, some things I do not like but it is ok
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Millsboro, DE

Covergirl is my go to makeup. It's very affordable and looks great. They have a huge selection to choose from from colors to lengths and volumes etc.
Sebrina S.
Sebrina S.

I love wearing CoverGirl the foundation feels light on your face without thinking that your wearing a mask and the lipstick stays on for s long time.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Zanesville, OH

True match foundation is perfect. The color blends into my skin and you can't even notice I have it on. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

Was one of my starting labels back as a kid, their mascaras are on point, lippies have stepped up and the price is great for a new starting out Mua!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

If you're looking for a good mascara, LashBlast allllll the way. Any of them. They're all amazing and last all day (if you get the waterproof kind).
Berline B.
Berline B.

Using CoverGirl product REALLY has me feeling like a easy breezy beautiful Cover girl 😊. I can't describe that ultimate feeling in any other words.
Makeba W.
Makeba W.

I love CoverGirl's retractable eyeliner. It is smooth on the eyes and it doesn't rub off. I've tried other colors but darkest black is my favorite.
Katie G.
Katie G.

A classic drugstore brand. They always follow new trends. Not very high end quality but the price is super cheap. For a quick fix it's the best buy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.