BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is the very first makeup line I ever used. They got me through my teenage years a d they will always be my number one.
Odalys A.
Odalys A.
Penitas, TX
Love the BB cream ! It's great lightweight feel but still with some coverage! I know I can't go wrong with my covergirl BB cream!
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love COVERGIRl eye liner and TruNaked pallets.the eyeliner is always a repurchase for me and the only eyeliner I will ever use.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Ashburn, VA
Covergirl lipstick lasts longer than other brands I've tried. I also love their foundation,it convers My dark circles very well.
Laree L.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love all the products here they do exactly what it say it will do leaving you looking vivacious and feeling like a cover girl.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Petal, MS
Cover girl is an amazing brand that won't quickly burn through your budget! The price is just right and the quality is stunning!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.