Add a Photo

Lisa T.
Port Clinton, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love cover girl its classic. I never have a problem with the product an you can always find it even In small towns like I live in
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
laura s.
laura s.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl since I was in junior high barely learning about makeup. they have really stepped up their game since then.
Trey L.
Trey L.
Waco, TX
Dec. 23, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Cover girl as long as i can remember! I love it! My go to afford makeup! It last all day and as great coverage.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Minneapolis, MN
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using this brand since I was a teenager. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere. I especially love their mascara.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Petal, MS
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is an amazing brand that won't quickly burn through your budget! The price is just right and the quality is stunning!
Laree L.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
Jan. 11, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all the products here they do exactly what it say it will do leaving you looking vivacious and feeling like a cover girl.
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Ashburn, VA
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl lipstick lasts longer than other brands I've tried. I also love their foundation,it convers My dark circles very well.
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.