COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
laura s.
laura s.
I have used covergirl since I was in junior high barely learning about makeup. they have really stepped up their game since then.
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love COVERGIRl eye liner and TruNaked pallets.the eyeliner is always a repurchase for me and the only eyeliner I will ever use.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Port Clinton, OH
love cover girl its classic. I never have a problem with the product an you can always find it even In small towns like I live in
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using this brand since I was a teenager. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere. I especially love their mascara.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Laree L.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love all the products here they do exactly what it say it will do leaving you looking vivacious and feeling like a cover girl.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Petal, MS
Cover girl is an amazing brand that won't quickly burn through your budget! The price is just right and the quality is stunning!
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Stefani G.
Stefani G.
Ashburn, VA
Covergirl lipstick lasts longer than other brands I've tried. I also love their foundation,it convers My dark circles very well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.