Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Covergirl foundation is the best. I have tried a few foundations over the past 8 years or so and I have found time and time again that Covergirl is one of the best in its price range. I get full light weight coverage that doesn't clump or streak. It doesn't last all day if you are sweating and running around but for everyday it is perfect.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
College Park, MD

Covergirl is another hit or miss brand for me. They do eyeshadow palettes really, really well, but I've never been a fan of their foundations or concealers. Their SuperSizer mascara is truly amazing - the brush looks like it would do absolutely nothing for you but it manages to make my eyelashes look so much longer and hold a curl so well.
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo

Well, i love the palette! and I've always had trouble remembering to re-apply my lipstick and I recently discovered "the girl's long-lasting lipstick cover'. While it doesn't last for 24 hours as stated it doesn't last for my entire work day, in addition, when you have a night your lips will look great no matter how many drinks you have!
Mollie G.
Mollie G.

Covergirl is a really hit or miss brand at the drugstore. There aren't a ton of products that I use from Covergirl, but I will ALWAYS use their mascaras. In fact, Covergirl mascara is my go-to brand, including high end.
They also created a few new eyeshadow palletes (Nudes, Roses, Golden, and Jewels) that were actually very nice quality.
Krys R.
Krys R.

Cover girl products have been around and embedded into the American ideal of what beauty is for an extremely long time. The products and price points are appealing to the masses and more so than that are their ad campaigns appealing to all people. The brand is so diverse showing that anyone and everyone is beautiful in their own right.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Oshawa

I have been a long time fan of covergirl products and love them. I love that I can always find the perfect match for me and the prices compared to some are reasonable. If I had to pick a favorite product it would be their foundation, though I will continue to buy a large selection of covergirl products because they are just that good.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary

I always thought covergirl was cheap and terrible quality simply because I used a couple items YEARS ago. Boy was I wrong! I love the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation oh my gosh it's so perfect for me, it's everything I want in a foundation! Although I still feel it's hit and miss with other products but for the price it's worth a try!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Waite Park, MN

I have an absolute favorite duo sided brush from Covergirl that I use daily. The brush hairs are the perfect density to carefully blend an eye shadow in the crease of your eye lid. The other end has an angled eyebrow, or eyeliner brush with it as well. Just as soft, hit thin for a perfect winged eyeliner or hair like brow strokes.
Claire O.
Claire O.

Covergirl is just an alright brand for me. I have tried their BB creams, pressed powders, liquid foundations, mascara's, and lipsticks and everytime have either said "ew this smells terrible" or thought "eh" or been upset at how it hasn't lasted long at all. I honestly try to stay as far away from covergirl as I can in the aisles.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I hardly ever wear anything except eye and lip makeup. My favorite is the Covergirl 24 Hour Lash Blast. I actually caught it on sale one day for 1.50 and it worked wonders. I have used it ever since, on sale or not. Sometimes, if I feel like doing foundation and such, I use the TruBlends. It really does blend and looks so natural.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.