Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Emily V.
Emily V.
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Uso covergirl ocasionalmente pro que son productos buenos y que los encuentras fácilmente, el precio es accesible y la CALIDAD buena, solo no me gusta que no puedas o no tengas la oportunidad de elegir tal vez un tono de maquillaje acertado para tu piel y creo ese es el punto débil pero se le da la oportunidad.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really enjoy this brand. Their makeup was part of my first look that I rocked. I loved how they sold a combination of eyeliner and mascara at a much better price. Over time, I found other eyeliner that I like better that wouldn't break and run out quickly, but they are still my go-to for my drugstore mascara.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Elizabethtown, PA
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My overall opinion depends on the product that I buy; their face makeup is generally pretty good but sometimes isn't fair enough or cool enough for my skin. It can also oxidize too much which is annoying. Not a fan of their mascaras - I feel like they aren't dramatic enough compared to other drugstore brands.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love COVERGIRL for only one thing...mascara! I love their Volume Lash Blast mascara sooo much. They have great wands on their mascaras and so they are staples for me. It's the one product I will keep coming back to even if I stray away and try other brand mascara. I always come back to my Volume Lash Blast.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Douglasville, GA
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have alway had a great experience with Covergirl products, I can find them in most of my location retail locations and the products themselves are very affordable. I use Covergirl's power, mascara, eye shadows and so much more. I definitely recommend these products. They have always given me great coverage.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The orange Mascara is my fave product. I love my eyes and besides the Queen Size mascara i also use the cover girl orange mascara i use too use it alone and they bloomed but i found the queen size and i cant decide on which one to wear sometimes so i usually end up putting both on lol makes my eye pop more.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl goes on very oily for me and I haven't tried their products very recently, however I love the Star Wars collection and have many of the lipsticks and use them to combine with others for texture purposes. I am currently using the Star Wars mascara (outlast) and love how it separates my eyelashes.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Sparta, TN
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around for years and years. It's almost a family tradition to use Covergirl! My mother and my grandmother have always used the foundations and powder. I love the way it blends and how trustworthy the product is. I never have to second guess if my makeup has rubbed off. I love Covergirl!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Boston, MA
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is the best! I religiously use COVERGIRL mascara and pressed powder, and am always trying out their newest eyeshadows and eyeliners. I've yet to find a product I dislike! Highly recommend - I love this company for all of their products, but also all that they stand for. I'm a customer for life!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a nice product. I use the powders and foundations when I can't afford Clinique. They are very nicely priced and can be found at most groceries and local stores as well as online. The powder really covers blemishes well and when using together with the foundation you have a beautiful finish.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.