BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katherine O.
I love my Covergirl eyeliner. It stays on even if I accidently rub my eye, and the color is bold enough that I don't have to put several layers on. I have spent money on some higher end eyeliners, but in the end I find myself always coming back to Covergirl because of it's quality and price point.
Karen G.
Escondido, CA
From Covergirl I've tried Full Lash Bloom Mascara and LashBlast Fusion Mascara, my lashes look with a lot of volume and they look really long. I've also tried Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation and my face looks flawless, it lasts all day! I'M IN LOVE WITH THEIR PRODUCTS! Highly recommended!
Bella K.
San angelo, TX
I believe CoverGirl does NOT test on animals. any animal lover can appreciate that. and any Bargain girl, can appreciate the price of covergirl products! You can find CoverGirl flooding many stores, from Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc... They always have great girls, representing the brand!
Audrey R.
Cover girl brand is a staple that's pretty dependable. My favorite products are the mascara. I don't usually use the foundations and lipsticks because I'm sensitive to the scent. My other big fav are the naked palette (nudes). Nearly the quality of the premiere brands for a fraction of the cost!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I have been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. It has always been affordable and has provided full coverage for my problem areas. The quality is good and it lasts me a while. I don't have any suggestions on how they can improve because I am still in love with the products, at 34 years old!
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I currently use the Black Brown Covergirl mascara and it is amazing! It doesn't clump like over mascaras I have used before and it has a very rich color. I also like the waterproof version of this mascara. It is great to wear when I'm going to workout and don't want my makeup to run or smear!!
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX
I have tried cover girl concealer once. I did not like how it kind of left a cake feel around my eyes. Other then this feeling of batter on your face, it did leave a flawless look and color correction was great! I'm not sure if i would buy again. But i haven't found anything that looks better.
Alaina W.
Covergirl is my favorite concealer at the moment. It's one that's actually light enough and not too yellow for my skin. Covergirl used to be my choice foundation back in the day, as well. I think it's great that they're one of, if not the first to have a male model as the face of their brand.
Emma R.
Cincinnati, OH
I once bought a Covergirl nail polish and it has been my favorite for so so long@ It was the prettiest shade of navy blue and it looked absolutely beautiful against my fair skin tone. I have not been able to find another navy blue nail polish that looks as classy as this specific color does.
Lisa W.
Racine, WI
I have used Covergirl products for many years, especially the eye shadow. I have found a few favorite shadows only to have them discontinued, bummer. Guess that just means I have to change up my shades! My new favorite is Shimmering Sands and have many other similar "nude or natural" shades.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.