Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Waite Park, MN

I have an absolute favorite duo sided brush from Covergirl that I use daily. The brush hairs are the perfect density to carefully blend an eye shadow in the crease of your eye lid. The other end has an angled eyebrow, or eyeliner brush with it as well. Just as soft, hit thin for a perfect winged eyeliner or hair like brow strokes.
Claire O.
Claire O.

Covergirl is just an alright brand for me. I have tried their BB creams, pressed powders, liquid foundations, mascara's, and lipsticks and everytime have either said "ew this smells terrible" or thought "eh" or been upset at how it hasn't lasted long at all. I honestly try to stay as far away from covergirl as I can in the aisles.
Risa L.
Risa L.
Farmingdale

Cover Girl is my go to in all cosmetics. I have never bought a product I was not really happy with. I have used their lipstick, concealer, foundation, blush, mascara, and blush. I have sensitive skin and it isnt effected by any any of the products. I always buy products when they are on sale, so I can't complain about the prices.
Erin C.
Erin C.

I don't use a lot of Cover Girl items besides the ones for my eyes, like eyeshadows and mascara. I am not a fan of the foundations. It's not long lasting and it makes my skin shiny. It leaves my face feeling dirty and causes some breakouts. I wouldn't recommend CoverGirl products typically unless you're wanting to save some money
Kay R.
Kay R.
Tyler, TX

I love their face powder. Works wonderful with my skin (oil/dry combination) Doesn't over dry me or make me skin extra oily. Doesn't break me out or sit in my pores or crease under my eyes. I've always used this product since my Aunt turned me to it years ago. Also love the fact that it will set my concealer. Absolutely the best!
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN

Love covergirl! They always have great products at an affordable price and they sell it pretty much everywhere which i love! Convenience is key for me i hate having to go to a speciality store to get products. Anyway i love that theres so many different shades and products it literally can eprk for anyone and it truly looks good!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Henderson, KY

Maybelline Fit Me® Foundation I absolutely love this foundation! It keeps my skin looking matte all day and it isn't cakey like some others I have tried. I also haven't had any issues with blending or oxidizing (turning an orange color) out of this. It is affordable too which helps when you have a toddler running around!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Alamogordo, NM

I have been using Covergirl makeup products for sometime know and I love them!! I have always loved their foundation goes on and stays on for most of my day.  I will say that would be my only Con that it doesn't quiet make it the end of the day.  Will continue to buy this foundation since it does the job and its reasonably priced.
Claudine S.
Claudine S.
Houma, LA

I use the Covergirl outlast lipstick. I have tried a lot of lipsticks, and they don't compare. Outlast really outlasts them all. I can swim, play and even wake up the next morning and still have my color. The second step really moisturizes your lips, so it is comfortable too. They also have great colors. I highly recommend it!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Middletown, DE

I have used the Covergirls liquid oil control foundation. It is somewhat sticky when applying at first. It is kind of hard to blend into the skin as well but it is still blendable just difficult to do so. I used it for a few months before switching over to Rimmel London Clean Finish Liquid Foundation and couldnt be happier. :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.