Heather E.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
3 months, 4 weeks ago
No I havent seen any of that yet, I do suffer from Sensitive Skin and it feels fine.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
9 months ago
Yes! It is the only foundation brand I ever use, it has never done anything bad to my skin and I love them for that!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Mine hasn't been making break out but whenever I change moisturizer or face wash I always do. See if you've changed anything else. Ask sometimes your pH may be off and causing your skin to react differently.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sheffield Lake, OH
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I used to use Maybelline Fit Me foundation, and it's a pretty good product. I don't like the smell but that's really the only issue with it. It never made me break out--like you, I used Covergirl and it wasn't compatible with my skin. However, if you're comfortable moving to an online brand, I swear by BH Cosmetics' products, and have recently switched to their liquid foundation. It's cruelty-free, paraben-free, and vegan, which definitely has made a difference in how my skin reacts to the product. I'd say it's medium coverage and it leaves my skin looking really natural and glowy. And it feels really lightweight on my face! Hope this helps!!
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yeah I completely switched brands because of how bad my face was breaking out from Covergirls foundation.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Mine hasn't made me break out! Maybe you could give your applicators a rinse. I've read a lot about how applicators and brushes need to washed regularly! It's worth a try
Rut R.
Rut R.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
No! I really Love covergirl too.