BY COVERGIRL

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Daniela G.
Miami Beach
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! My friends and I use this product, I love It! Good Job, I want more products like this 100% recommended
Zoila V.
Such a stunning color. Great for fall. Beautiful color pay off. Wear time is good. My hands are wet a lot and I didn’t have any issues.
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Target
I fell in love with this color it’s perfect for fall. This is a good formula and a great price
daniela c.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these nail polish, maybe it's little bit pricey but it is soo good and i love the color. I like dark colors
Rebecca W.
College Park, MD
great nail polish brand. lasted a long time when used with a top coat! great variety of colors as well!
Jesse M.
Wyoming
It think that it is a good brand to use. There are some beautiful colors and it makes your nails look good. It doesn't take a lot of it to get it even or to look even either. I sometimes buy this brand just to get the color I am looking for. This is a brand that I would recommend to others.
Susan D.
Cheboygan, Mi
Purchased at: Walgreens
I haven't found a Cover Girl nail polish that I absolutely love. I had to do several coats to get desired color and the color wasn't even. Takes a long time to dry and being a mom that is hard for me. I don't have timw to wait forever for my polish to dry.
Jeny G.
Tamaulipas
El esmalte de uñas, barniz o pinta uñas es un cosmético que tiene como objetivo pintar las uñas de los dedos y de las manos ...con mucha gama de Colores para uñas 💅 son resistentes, extra finos y ultra brillantes.. Y mas duraderos que otros.
Luz Paola M.
I really like this nail polish, I have to apply two coats but it has excellent coverage and also durability, it is perfect because I can have my nails freshly painted for at least 5 days without retouching, I like very much the veriedad of colors that have
Flor N.
norte me llego nada así que tube comprarlos y pues el color es hermoso creo que va con cualquier tipo de piel combina muy bien y tiene un buen pigmento me impresiona que sea bastante fácil de ponercelo ,muy lindo me encanto  jejejejejejejejejeeje