BY COVERGIRL

Buy CoverGirl XL Nail Gel, Rotund Raspberry 850 0.44 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Bella. S.
Sacramento
Love the deep purple in this. Super affordable. The only thing is you have to do a couple coats cause it seems like the consistency is kind of thin but other than that it’s a great product.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to start off your nail polish collection, this is a good option--with a few notable downsides. The variety of colors is excellent, spanning the entire rainbow plus black and white. They apply easily, with excellent coverage in two coats.
Siham E.
Allen
Get a gel-like look without the salon hassle with XL Nail Gel's thick, plump polish formula. No UV light required, one coat gives you all of the reflective shine and intense color you crave for up to 7 days.
Paula B.
Hudson
With my skin tone this color pops it right out .. had to go buy another one cuz my sister stole mine ...lol it's ok though we swap colors all the time
Elizabeth N.
San Bernardino
I love this color it's dark and I love dark nail polish and its a good price and it last long .. I have like two of theses nail polishes
Alexis C.
I love this color it matches with anything dark and looks great. It’s very easy to apply and the applicator fits perfectly on the nail.
Melissa M.
miamisburgh ohio
Cover girl has always been a great PRODUCT especially for nail care. Their Polish is good and last me a week before I need to re apply
Tonya P.
Like the different colors in covergirl. Iv always been gave covergirl nail polish since I can remember. So that's who I stick with
anusha S.
Irving, TX
Look at the color. I loved loved this. Everytime i wear this i get a good compliment from every one. I love dark color nail polish
Amy Lee E.
conroe
Love this color. It looks almost black on my pasty skin but out in the sun or in a bright light you can see the red hue.

Walmart