BY COVERGIRL #53 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Walmart*
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This applies wonderfully! I picked out the color overblown orange and it’s the perfect color for the summer! If you’re looking for a burnt orange that fits any event- look no further! Covergirl can do no wrong!
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
These polishes are highly pigmented, quick drying, and don't chip as quickly as regular polishes. I bought quite a few because I live them so much! Can't stand a nail Polish that starts chipping the same day you apply it.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I own several colors from Covergirl XL nail gel. I love that the nail polish last a very long time and it looks wonderful.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I was given a bottle of Cover girl XL nail gel for Easter. I just used it today and its fantastic! It gives off the look and feel of actual gel nails without the hasel of going to the salon or spending hours doing it yourself. Overall this product is a must have if your a gel lover!
Raique R.
Jamaica
Love this polish. Colours are vibrant and the quality of the polish are geeat. I love the bottle it comes in. This container fell so many times and haven't broken.
Chelsey J.
Saint Lucia
The gel takes a bit to dry but it looks great after a while. We know we all want to look beautiful but it takes time and patience with this product.. can still do a great look especially during summer you want them nails poppingg 🔥🔥
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I love this color and it doesnt chip as easily as other nail polishes I have used in the past. It also doesnt take forever to dry which is a big plus
member-618f1
I don't like sitting down in the boring nail salon waiting for my nails to done by one that I have this awesome gel I can style my nails in the comfort of my own home! I've been using this for about 4 weeks now, I love it.
mariana r.
Su color es fantástico, brilla demasiado y el acabdo es espectacular.
Seca muy rápido y no necesitas dar varias pasadas ya que tiene una muy buena cobertura.
Jessica v.
Glen spey, NY
Covergirl xl gel nail polish is also amazing. I love this nail polish. It last longer and stays on the nail longer as well
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?