BY COVERGIRL

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Amazon
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I was given a bottle of Cover girl XL nail gel for Easter. I just used it today and its fantastic! It gives off the look and feel of actual gel nails without the hasel of going to the salon or spending hours doing it yourself. Overall this product is a must have if your a gel lover!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This applies wonderfully! I picked out the color overblown orange and it’s the perfect color for the summer! If you’re looking for a burnt orange that fits any event- look no further! Covergirl can do no wrong!
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
These polishes are highly pigmented, quick drying, and don't chip as quickly as regular polishes. I bought quite a few because I live them so much! Can't stand a nail Polish that starts chipping the same day you apply it.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I own several colors from Covergirl XL nail gel. I love that the nail polish last a very long time and it looks wonderful.
Yezely D.
Santo Domingo norte
Me encanta sobre todo el color que este lleva, es demasiado y hermoso. Me encanta como me queda en mi uñas, dura un tiempo aproximadamente de 1 semana y 3 días. Si lo usaría nuevamente y lo compraría otra vez.
Kennedy W.
South Bend
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this bold color. I have used it quite a few times and it does not disappoint. It seems to last longer than other nail polishes I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this. It’s pretty cheap too.
jenny c.
282 Franklin road
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this gel polish. I can give myself a manicure and this polish last me for a couple of weeks without chipping.
Sianny M.
Siquirres, Limon
Hi, I want you to send me some products. I'm really fascinated and I'd love to try them please.
Deysy Daniela H.
COVERGIRL XL Nail Gel In producto increíble están Matisante el color me a encantado 🤩 queda increíble lo recomiendo totalmente
daniela c.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these nail polish, maybe it's little bit pricey but it is soo good and i love the color. I like dark colors
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?