BY COVERGIRL #53 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth S.
I have three colors! I bought a lavander first fell in love with it two coats and thats all you need for a "no chip" feel. It last me about 2-3 weeks. I was dishes old school so with my hands lol. So I apply it every three weeks. I have bought 3 colors so far and will buy more
Morgan A.
Fox lake, wi
Love this product I have found it to outlast some of my professional gel nails! I'm constantly using my hands as a busy mom of a toddler and a dog as well as a full time healthcare worker there is no other option for me other then gel and this has been amazing !!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
The formula is okay.. you can tell they water down their formula for mass production. It lasts sufficiently on the nail. I’m just tired of polish companies coming out with the same old boring colors. Like how many different pink creme polishes does one person need?
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
These nail polishes are really nice because they go on shiny and smooth compared to brands like ice or sinful. This was my first time buying them and I will purchase them again. The only con is they do chip alittle so remember topcoat.
Erika S.
Williamsburg, KY
Someone bought this for me as a gift and I will say this. I LOVE the opaqueness of the color. Normally when you get a yellow, it takes a couple coats to make it a good color, but this is super opaque on the first coat.
Kristen L.
Nail gel is amazing. It works so well. It is so worth the price instead of going to a salon. I bought it at ulta. I would recommend it to anyone. I was a first time user and I'd but it again. It was one of the best!
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
Beautiful purple color. Not the most long lasting formula but it went on very easily and smoothly and used my normal remover to get it off. I prefer a more long lasting polish, but this was nice for 4-5 days!
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
The nail gel works pretty well for a “for now” look if you can’t get to the salon. My experience with it was okay only because of the applying it to my nail part was a little messy. Afterwards it looked great!
Nicole W.
This is the best affordable polish I have tried. And goes on really smooth and dries really fast not to mention it stays on for several days I do use a basecoat and a taco with it and it works really well
Shonna E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Obsessed with this nail polish! It lasts a very long time without chipping. It is my go to formula! I will definitely keep buying new colors. Plus it is very affordable. I would highly recommend others to purchase this nail polish!
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?