BY COVERGIRL #55 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Walmart*
Kammy S.
Bedford, IN
Red is my absolute favorite nail color and this polish is spot on. It isn't too bright of a polish but it also isn't too dark. I even had people ask me where I got my nails done and that they lived the color. Highly recommended this polish to anyone with a fierce attitude and a passion for red nails.
Karla M.
COVERGIRL XL Nail Gel it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing i love it
Evelyn R.
I painted and the polish rubbed off. I painted it again and told her not to touch and showed her how to blow on it. She left it alone briefly, then touched again. Dry! I was worried I'd end up with nail polish all over our furniture, but this stuff dries ridiculously fast. I was impressed. She's only been wearing the polish for a few hours, so I can't say how long it holds up, but I will be sure to update!
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
It had been several years since I'd tried CoverGirl nail polish, and this was a pleasant surprise! This color definitely required two coats in order to avoid streakiness or sheerness, but that's not different from most other brands or types. The brush is wider and flat, which I prefer to the traditional round brush, so application was easy, and it lasted approximately five days, which is pretty good!
Destiny A.

When I ordered this polish the picture of it was a much brighter and beautiful color. I was very disappointed when I saw it. However I must say that the polish itself was the best Ive ever used. It really stayed on for almost 2 weeks and Ive never had polish last more than 2 days.
Veronica T.
FONTANA, CA
This is a beautiful bright color that looks simply amazing. I would have given it 5 starts if it didn't chip off so easily. I still really liked how smoothly it went on and how easy it was to work with. Like I said, the color is lovely!
Lauren F.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really like this covergirl xl nail gel, there was a great finish to this product. This is my second time using this product and i will for sure be repurchasing this product. I also didnt think it was too pricey. I will also be recommending this product to friends!
Meredith D.
I actually really like this brand of nail polish. It was more than $5 but that meant that it actually lasted longer than a lot of cheaper brands. It took a while to chip and was true to its color. Definitely a brand I would buy again, I even wore it on my wedding day!
Kiah N.
Such a gorgeous color and comes with a lot of nail polish for the size. It looks great on tan or medium skin tones. I bought it from ulta and use it a lot in the summer. It applies nicely and you only need 1-2 coats. Definitely recommend and would totally buy it again!
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
I don't do my nails often but I received this product as a gift from my secret Santa it very fast drying & consistency is great only needed 1-3 coats the color was amazing it had a shine to it so I didn't need a top coat. I definitely recommend it to others.
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?