BY COVERGIRL

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
I love this brand of nail polish not only does it typically dry fast it also puts a great shine and the gel polish stands alot more than regular polish I can do house work and never have to worry about my nail polish coming off
alexus c.
Marshall
I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.
Amy J.
Elkin
Covergirl also has very good nai lpolish!! It's like second to Sally , It has that thick paint that you only have to apply twice on each finger nail and you are good to go. It's kinda pricey , good value. I recommend it, I use the red kind . I love red nail polish
Brianna A.
Fort collins, CO
It wasn’t the best but it did the job. I thought it was a bit expensive for a drugstore brand especially when they first came out! Now it seems to be on par with other drugstore brand nail polishes. I wasn’t super impressed by the color selection though.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This applies wonderfully! I picked out the color overblown orange and it’s the perfect color for the summer! If you’re looking for a burnt orange that fits any event- look no further! Covergirl can do no wrong!
Britny B.
louisa
Love the Covergirl XL Nail Gel for a long last gel nail polish! The color selections are basic but well worth the buy! Extremely affordable and worth the money for the product! 1 coat goes a long way! I highly recommend it!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
This nail polish is amazing and I totally recommend for everyone to buy and try this product out. The color is amazing and works very well. I am a first time user and I definitely would keep buy this product again and again.
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the the best product that you can buy of this brand ever , it has the a good quality, I really love it this is amazing, ill continue repurchasing it , maybe the price is not the best one. But Still its a good deal ,

I do recommend this product .
Karina P.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love the shine, colors and that it drys quick! The brush is makes it easy to apply. This was my first time using so I may have not been patient since I was late for a party but I noticed it chips really quickly!
Ashly S.
Indianapolis
Ok dis is pretty perfect is electric but is glamorous and of the party or one event is pretty perfect is electric but is glamorous is pretty perfect is electric but is glamorous is pretty
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?

Amazon