BY COVERGIRL

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

COVERGIRL XL Nail Gel
  • "i love a good nail gel and when my nail girl comes to do my nails this is always our go to. she loves it i love it and it lasts so long. with everything i do i need a long lasting durable nail color and this is definitely the one. i recommend this and will buy again." in 7 reviews
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
The formula is okay.. you can tell they water down their formula for mass production. It lasts sufficiently on the nail. I’m just tired of polish companies coming out with the same old boring colors. Like how many different pink creme polishes does one person need?
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
The nail gel works pretty well for a “for now” look if you can’t get to the salon. My experience with it was okay only because of the applying it to my nail part was a little messy. Afterwards it looked great!
Kayla H.
I absolutely love a nice classic red and this color is definitely back cover girl has great nail polishes they're not only a great makeup brand but a great nail polish brand as well and super affordable at your local Walmart
kayla b.
wayne
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Arleana M.
Winchester, IN
I think this is a great product! It stayed on great and the formula is wonderful! I would highly recommend it! I thought the price of it was also great , be sure to check it out and see what you think about it !!
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
Love these nail polishes. They are so opaque. They aren’t expensive at all, and are a good value for the price. I have always loved these nail polishes and I always get them at Walmart or Sally’s. I would recommend these to others. :)
Staci S.
Sandy
This product was ok. I feel like there was too much hype around this product. It went on pretty well, but it didn’t last any longer than my other regular polishes.
Sarah M.
I really like this nail polish!! I have it in a dark purple and it stays shiny and is long lasting. I usually buy Essie or OPI, but this pleasantly surprised me. I would recommend although it says it is discontinued?
Elizabeth S.
I have three colors! I bought a lavander first fell in love with it two coats and thats all you need for a "no chip" feel. It last me about 2-3 weeks. I was dishes old school so with my hands lol. So I apply it every three weeks. I have bought 3 colors so far and will buy more
Morgan A.
Fox lake, wi
Love this product I have found it to outlast some of my professional gel nails! I'm constantly using my hands as a busy mom of a toddler and a dog as well as a full time healthcare worker there is no other option for me other then gel and this has been amazing !!
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?