BY COVERGIRL

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Bella B.
I initially couldn't stop raving about this nail polish. It went on so easily and had such a shine to it that I was receiving compliments on it repeatedly. After about a month though I started to notice that my nails were very weak and starting to peel and break. It took me awhile to make the connection but I suddenly realized it began shortly after I started using this polish. I switched back to my old polish and within a couple weeks my nails had stopped peeling. As much as I loved the way it looked it just isn't worth the damage to my nails.
Croix M.
National City
A nice nail polish đź’… will always be the ever glamorous shade of Red. Covergirls gel nail polish makes it easier for the like me on the go to strut a girly nail when formal occasions and dates comes. It is very easy to apply and the color matches any outfit you can pull off. COVERGIRL XL Nail Gel
Yaritza V.
I like this nail gel. But I am not so crazy about it I have used better nail gels. I only have used it once and I did not like it as much. It is not so expensive. The price is fair I think. Everyone preferred different types of colors and I think this is not the greatest!
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
The formula is okay.. you can tell they water down their formula for mass production. It lasts sufficiently on the nail. I’m just tired of polish companies coming out with the same old boring colors. Like how many different pink creme polishes does one person need?
Maija K.
I like it, but I don't like the formula. It really hard to remove. I've tried many different nail polish removers and it still took me a really long time, which isn't what usually happens. But i really love the colors. :)
Heather B.
Cabot
You only need a couple of coats and it looks amazing! It lasts for at least two weeks! I prefer this brand over any other! I’m a repeat user and will continue using it! Super easy to apply! Definitely recommend it!
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
The nail gel works pretty well for a “for now” look if you can’t get to the salon. My experience with it was okay only because of the applying it to my nail part was a little messy. Afterwards it looked great!
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
Beautiful purple color. Not the most long lasting formula but it went on very easily and smoothly and used my normal remover to get it off. I prefer a more long lasting polish, but this was nice for 4-5 days!
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Arleana M.
Winchester, IN
I think this is a great product! It stayed on great and the formula is wonderful! I would highly recommend it! I thought the price of it was also great , be sure to check it out and see what you think about it !!
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?