BY COVERGIRL #56 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Jet.com*
Karina C.
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Croix M.
National City
A nice nail polish 💅 will always be the ever glamorous shade of Red. Covergirls gel nail polish makes it easier for the like me on the go to strut a girly nail when formal occasions and dates comes. It is very easy to apply and the color matches any outfit you can pull off. COVERGIRL XL Nail Gel
Yaritza V.
I like this nail gel. But I am not so crazy about it I have used better nail gels. I only have used it once and I did not like it as much. It is not so expensive. The price is fair I think. Everyone preferred different types of colors and I think this is not the greatest!
Bella B.
I initially couldn't stop raving about this nail polish. It went on so easily and had such a shine to it that I was receiving compliments on it repeatedly. After about a month though I started to notice that my nails were very weak and starting to peel and break. It took me awhile to make the connection but I suddenly realized it began shortly after I started using this polish. I switched back to my old polish and within a couple weeks my nails had stopped peeling. As much as I loved the way it looked it just isn't worth the damage to my nails.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
The formula is okay.. you can tell they water down their formula for mass production. It lasts sufficiently on the nail. I’m just tired of polish companies coming out with the same old boring colors. Like how many different pink creme polishes does one person need?
Brittany S.
Great quality nail polish that stays on really well. Thick enough so stay on for quite a while and has a really pretty finish. I recommend trying this brand of nail polish if you are looking for a drugstore good quality nail polish.
Maija K.
I like it, but I don't like the formula. It really hard to remove. I've tried many different nail polish removers and it still took me a really long time, which isn't what usually happens. But i really love the colors. :)
Heather B.
You only need a couple of coats and it looks amazing! It lasts for at least two weeks! I prefer this brand over any other! I’m a repeat user and will continue using it! Super easy to apply! Definitely recommend it!
✨Raven M.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are my absolute favorite nail polish. When I would go to work, this is always what I would get complimented on. I love these nail polishes so much, they have the perfect balance between the two colors. I love it!
Brooklyn H.
I love how nice this nail polish is! The brush and product makes it so easy to paint and comes out smooth and nice! Not clumpy or sticky like cheap nail polish. Always liked covergirl products! Especially this one
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?