BY COVERGIRL #50 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Amazon
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
I love this brand of nail polish not only does it typically dry fast it also puts a great shine and the gel polish stands alot more than regular polish I can do house work and never have to worry about my nail polish coming off
alexus c.
Marshall
I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.
Brianna A.
Fort Collins, CO
It wasn’t the best but it did the job. I thought it was a bit expensive for a drugstore brand especially when they first came out! Now it seems to be on par with other drugstore brand nail polishes. I wasn’t super impressed by the color selection though.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This applies wonderfully! I picked out the color overblown orange and it’s the perfect color for the summer! If you’re looking for a burnt orange that fits any event- look no further! Covergirl can do no wrong!
autumn m.
This was an amazing product I absolutely loved it. It’s all nice and smooth and then like the dollar tree brand is al chunky and thick.I bought it at a Walmart. And it was my first time using that nail polish. And I would definitely recommend this nail polish to everyone.
Britny S.
Tampa
Love the Covergirl XL Nail Gel for a long last gel nail polish! The color selections are basic but well worth the buy! Extremely affordable and worth the money for the product! 1 coat goes a long way! I highly recommend it!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
This nail polish is amazing and I totally recommend for everyone to buy and try this product out. The color is amazing and works very well. I am a first time user and I definitely would keep buy this product again and again.
Tiny😘 S.
Rio Grande City
I love that it’s XL last long love the color really bold makes a pop of color it’s easy to apply and I in fact was a first time user it want that pricey it has good value and I would indeed buy again as soon as I run out
Bailey S.
Chicago
This stuff works like a gem!! So amazing! They have every possible color to choose from! You can buy it at any department store! It’s a great value for the price. Nails come out great every time. I would buy again!
Dee D.
This is ok. I used it only a few times and it seemed to get thick and become drying faster than most gel polishes. I would use this if it was not by choice. The colors were nice but the quality was just ok.
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?