BY COVERGIRL #53 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Walmart*
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
I love this brand of nail polish not only does it typically dry fast it also puts a great shine and the gel polish stands alot more than regular polish I can do house work and never have to worry about my nail polish coming off
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this nail gel. But I am not so crazy about it I have used better nail gels. I only have used it once and I did not like it as much. It is not so expensive. The price is fair I think. Everyone preferred different types of colors and I think this is not the greatest!
alexus c.
Marshall
I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.
Brianna A.
Fort collins, CO
It wasn’t the best but it did the job. I thought it was a bit expensive for a drugstore brand especially when they first came out! Now it seems to be on par with other drugstore brand nail polishes. I wasn’t super impressed by the color selection though.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This applies wonderfully! I picked out the color overblown orange and it’s the perfect color for the summer! If you’re looking for a burnt orange that fits any event- look no further! Covergirl can do no wrong!
Brittany S.
Great quality nail polish that stays on really well. Thick enough so stay on for quite a while and has a really pretty finish. I recommend trying this brand of nail polish if you are looking for a drugstore good quality nail polish.
Britny S.
Tampa
Love the Covergirl XL Nail Gel for a long last gel nail polish! The color selections are basic but well worth the buy! Extremely affordable and worth the money for the product! 1 coat goes a long way! I highly recommend it!
Maija K.
I like it, but I don't like the formula. It really hard to remove. I've tried many different nail polish removers and it still took me a really long time, which isn't what usually happens. But i really love the colors. :)
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
This nail polish is amazing and I totally recommend for everyone to buy and try this product out. The color is amazing and works very well. I am a first time user and I definitely would keep buy this product again and again.
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?