BY COVERGIRL #49 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Buy on Walmart*
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
I love this brand of nail polish not only does it typically dry fast it also puts a great shine and the gel polish stands alot more than regular polish I can do house work and never have to worry about my nail polish coming off
alexus c.
Marshall
I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.
Brianna A.
Fort collins, CO
It wasn’t the best but it did the job. I thought it was a bit expensive for a drugstore brand especially when they first came out! Now it seems to be on par with other drugstore brand nail polishes. I wasn’t super impressed by the color selection though.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This applies wonderfully! I picked out the color overblown orange and it’s the perfect color for the summer! If you’re looking for a burnt orange that fits any event- look no further! Covergirl can do no wrong!
autumn m.
This was an amazing product I absolutely loved it. It’s all nice and smooth and then like the dollar tree brand is al chunky and thick.I bought it at a Walmart. And it was my first time using that nail polish. And I would definitely recommend this nail polish to everyone.
Britny S.
Tampa
Love the Covergirl XL Nail Gel for a long last gel nail polish! The color selections are basic but well worth the buy! Extremely affordable and worth the money for the product! 1 coat goes a long way! I highly recommend it!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
This nail polish is amazing and I totally recommend for everyone to buy and try this product out. The color is amazing and works very well. I am a first time user and I definitely would keep buy this product again and again.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
For a while I had been looking for a red gel nail polish, so I purchased this one and I was very satisfied, it does take a little bit longer to dry but once they are completely dry the color just looks so nice!
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this color. It does stay on well. I have been wearing it for about 2 weeks now and it hasn’t chipped yet. It’s a nice red color that’s a little brighter than what I normally use but it’s a pretty color for the summer.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I love the bright color offered by covergirl. It’s a great gel polish, it doesn’t chip easy which I usually have a huge problem with. It’s decently priced and found in most drug stores.
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?