BY COVERGIRL #69 in Nail Polish

Xl nail gel provides a plump salon gel-look without the salon price up to 7 days of intense color and shine spectacular gel-like shine and plumpness removes easily

Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
I love this brand of nail polish not only does it typically dry fast it also puts a great shine and the gel polish stands alot more than regular polish I can do house work and never have to worry about my nail polish coming off
alexus c.
Marshall
I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.
Brianna A.
Fort Collins, CO
It wasn’t the best but it did the job. I thought it was a bit expensive for a drugstore brand especially when they first came out! Now it seems to be on par with other drugstore brand nail polishes. I wasn’t super impressed by the color selection though.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This applies wonderfully! I picked out the color overblown orange and it’s the perfect color for the summer! If you’re looking for a burnt orange that fits any event- look no further! Covergirl can do no wrong!
Britny S.
Tampa
Love the Covergirl XL Nail Gel for a long last gel nail polish! The color selections are basic but well worth the buy! Extremely affordable and worth the money for the product! 1 coat goes a long way! I highly recommend it!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
This nail polish is amazing and I totally recommend for everyone to buy and try this product out. The color is amazing and works very well. I am a first time user and I definitely would keep buy this product again and again.
Ashly S.
Indianapolis
Ok dis is pretty perfect is electric but is glamorous and of the party or one event is pretty perfect is electric but is glamorous is pretty perfect is electric but is glamorous is pretty
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I love the bright color offered by covergirl. It’s a great gel polish, it doesn’t chip easy which I usually have a huge problem with. It’s decently priced and found in most drug stores.
Llesenia C.
Beaumont, CA
Great product I love nail polishes and this is one of my favorite ones. The colors are great and they are long lasting. Love painting my nails and changing colors constantly. But also Love that if I don't have time to do it as often as is like they still look great.
Tabatha H.
Milford
This was a great product I tried when I was using gel polishes. It stayed on excellent and it lasted a long time. The price is good and I purchased several shades. I would purchase it again and recommend it.
Dana G.
Would you recommend this product?
Roseanna g.
How long does this stay on with out chipping?

back