COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss uploaded by Allison H.COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss uploaded by Camille H.COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss uploaded by komal t.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CoverGirl Wet Slicks Lip-gloss #410 Tutu have combined shade palettes to give you supreme shade selection - yet the formula still has wet slicks' signature, high-beam shine and the sleek feel of a balm. (0.27 Oz)

COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss
  • "I absolutely love the smell of these glosses. They're shiny, highly pigmented, smooth, they're not sticky, and they last." in 15 reviews
  • "Love these so much , wish I had it in every color. Long lasting and the shine is perfect !" in 9 reviews
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
These were literally my go to back in high school. I would literally wear these lip glosses every day! I dont wear them now as I find there is too much glitter in them but i do have one of my favorite colors more or less for nostalgia reasons.
Leena C.
I swear I had this exact same lip gloss when I was a kid. Same look, same fragrance. It brings back so many memories of when my mom would do my makeup for ballet recitals. The color I have is tutu and it's bright pink with a chrome/metallic looking finish. Such a cool, nostalgic item to have in my makeup collection. Wish they still sold these! I'm just glad that I was able to get my hands on one.
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I wore these all the time as a teenager, but recently after trying one on I really like it again! I will definitely carry one with me during the summer. They make your lips look so glossy and shiny, but are thin and light-weight. They last well too! I love the shades 350 shimmer shell coquillage chatoyant and 450 candy bonbon. COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Cover Girl has taken it's popular Wetslicks Lipgloss up a notch or two, with the introduction of it's Wetslicks Crystals Lipgloss. Described as Wetslicks' "sassy sister," the gloss provides massive shine and a hefty dose of sparkle (perfect for summer). Like the traditional Wetslicks, the Crystals goes on smoothly and doesn't have that sticky, goopy feel. For the perfect balance of color and shine, try Cover Girl Wetslicks Crystals Lipgloss in Sizzle, a beautiful rose shade. For a more natural gloss, try Cover Girl's new NatureLuxe Gloss Balm with SPF 15. You'll get a bit of sheer color with some shine, but you'll feel like you're wearing just a nice, light lip balm. (Hint: Clove is a great pinky-brown that won't overpower)
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
My main problem with lipglosses is that some are overly shiny - I don't want to direct planes with my mouth - and some are really tacky, but I found success with this one! I smells nice which is always a plus and there's no worry that there's a glitter bomb in your mouth!
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
These really do what they say they'll do: they make your lips look wet. The shade "shimmershell" definitely brings me back to the frosted lips trend. They give that sheen over your lips, but they really aren't long lasting. Obviously most glosses aren't, but just a heads up. They aren't sticky and are pretty comfortable on the lips!
Samantha B.
I used this when i was younger, and at the time i swore by it! Though i don't wear much lip gloss anymore, I don't remember this one being excessively heavy or thick, which was great! If you're sensitive to smell i wouldn't recommend this, as it is very minty. It leaves your lips with a tingling feeling.
Daisy T.
My sister gave me this when she started giving me makeup. This was my jam! She gave me two of these, one mauve pink and another light pink one. I would wear these everyday my freshman year of high school. It sucks that these are discontinued because this is the only lip gloss i can wear...
Emily B.
I wasn't a huge fan of this-- the minty-ness doesn't last very long and while the color is GREAT, the mint flavor isn't really even needed! I now just buy the same lip gloss but just without the mint flavor
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Love this liquid lipstick. Not sticky like some other brands. Has a nice smell and is hydrating. The color goes on nice and is a nudish pearlish gold and even looks awesome when layered over another shade. Super affordable and available at Ulta, Walmart of your local Drugstore.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Paige J.
How we does this stay on and is it sticky feeling?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Can you still buy these?
Rosie G.
I have this exact color & I love it, it's a perfect tone not to nude but not to pinkish just a perfect light purple it's amazing & runs on smoothly & is good for the price.
Maggie R.
how long lasting is this lipgloss? is it sticky or does it go on smooth?

Amazon