COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss

CoverGirl Wet Slicks Lip-gloss #410 Tutu have combined shade palettes to give you supreme shade selection - yet the formula still has wet slicks' signature, high-beam shine and the sleek feel of a balm. (0.27 Oz)

Does it stain your lips after you take it off?
Would i be able to find this is the UK?
Can you still buy these?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love the smell of these glosses. They're shiny, highly pigmented, smooth, they're not sticky, and they last.in reviews
Love these so much , wish I had it in every color. Long lasting and the shine is perfect !in reviews
Jessica H.
Concord, NH
COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss uploaded by Jessica H.
COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss uploaded by Jessica H.
I love this stuff! I am not one to wear a lot of lip color but I love this one because it's just the right amount with shimmer! I highly recommend. If you are like me and like a lighter color on your lips this may be your go to as well!!!
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
Love cover girl lip gloss. Not sticky like some liquid lip glosses. Lasts well also
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
ALL TIME FAVORITE lipgloss!!!!! 10/10 stars. I have so many of these that it’s not even funny. My favorite colors are Tutu, Potently Pink and Pink Sequin. These are all really icy pink colors and I am still obsessed with them.
brittni W.
I bought this at wall Mart and its a great price fora great product would Definetly buy it again. Super pretty color also
Syeda A.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I grew up purchasing these they are so amazing. Very affordable for the quality and the colors are so amazing on brown skin! Its a classic doe-foot application and you can layer with different products too!
Lidiany  M.
Austin, TX
I really love this gloss it’s a good product is a beautiful color and the price is amazing. I definitely recommend it
Ashley W.
Spring Branch, TX
I really enjoy this gloss! It gives just enough shine throughout the day ! Good gloss !
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
This is a great cheap lipgloss stay on for a good amount of time and also smell really good
Lisa S.
Cadet, MO
Love mine it's a lip gloss it's ok wish it stay on longer for longer wear. Like to try different ones. I'm having to apply to many times
Ashley S.
KIMBERLY, AL
These lipglosses are okay lots of shade options, pretty simple packaging nothing fancy, decent price. My only complaint is it is a little thick and sticky in texture. Otherwise I dont mind this lipgloss at all and would possibly buy again for the right price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...