COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss uploaded by komal t.COVERGIRL Wetslicks Lipgloss uploaded by Camille H.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CoverGirl Wet Slicks Lip-gloss #410 Tutu have combined shade palettes to give you supreme shade selection - yet the formula still has wet slicks' signature, high-beam shine and the sleek feel of a balm. (0.27 Oz)

Buy on Walmart*
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I don't usually use drug store makeup, but I really do like this lip gloss. It is honestly the best lip gloss from a drug store! It is really long lasting. It's easy to apply, but also very sticky. (What kind of lip gloss isn't though right?) It gives off the most perfect shine. I would buy this over high end brands any day.
Samantha B.
I used this when i was younger, and at the time i swore by it! Though i don't wear much lip gloss anymore, I don't remember this one being excessively heavy or thick, which was great! If you're sensitive to smell i wouldn't recommend this, as it is very minty. It leaves your lips with a tingling feeling.
Susie B.
I wore this lip gloss all through high school and LOVED IT! I cannot find it anyway. It is SERIOUSLY THE BESSSST drug store lip gloss EVER. Not sticky at all. You can eat all day. Drink. DO ANYTHING and this stuff stays put and the shine doesn't go anywhere. LOVE THIS STUFF! #mycultclassics
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I usually buy higher end makeup, because you get what you pay for. If I happen to buy anything at the drug store, it would definitely be the cover girl lip glosses. Extremely easy to apply, and the colors are all perfect. The price is fantastic for this type of product.
Ashley P.
Englewood, Oh
A great dark neutral color to go with everything in your closet! A smooth application along with a soft scent makes this a perfect everyday cosmetic choice for your lips. But do t stop with just one color, there is a shade for every mood you have!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
This is a beach bag must have. I love the smoothness of this lip gloss. Covergirl hits a hone run with this gloss. The lip gloss has a great smell and stays on nicely. our 2 daughters love it as well and they are 21 and 26.
Caasi D.
Picayune, MS
I absolutely love this lip gloss, I've received so many compliments while wearing this! Love love love the deep red color it's perfect for going out. It's very affordable. The glossy look last for a good while!
Hope H.
Panama City, FL
I didn't like how thick and sticky this gloss was. My husband refused to kiss me because he hated how it smeared off so easily with a small peck on the lips. I liked the color but that's about it.
Julia S.
Pleasantville, IA
I am not a huge fan of this lip gloss. The glitter stands out on the product more than the color. It is not expensive but it does not last long on your lips. I will not be purchasing it again.
Sonya J.
Portageville, MO
They have a wide assortment of colors, but I didn't like it at all. It's very sticky and didn't last more than 10 minutes. I would not recommend this product. Save your money.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Paige J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How we does this stay on and is it sticky feeling?
Rosie G.
I have this exact color & I love it, it's a perfect tone not to nude but not to pinkish just a perfect light purple it's amazing & runs on smoothly & is good for the price.
amanda k.
Abington, MA
What's your favorite shade?
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long lasting is this lipgloss? is it sticky or does it go on smooth?