BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cg Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lemon Splash 515

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have this in Watermelon Splash. It's a great if you're looking for that real glossy finish. It's not sticky and provides a nice tint of colour. Bonus: it smells and tastes good too." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It smells good and goes on super slick. I also like the shades offered. I use this for every occasion. Its never sticky which is a huge plus in my book. And a tube will last forever." in 4 reviews
Nikki K.
Alamosa, CO
I dig through my purse and toss all glosses aside to find this one every time. And struggle to get every drop out of the tube as I don't have the $12 to get another one yet. This gloss makes your lips hydrated and feels really good, barely sticky but nothing real bad. And the shine this gloss has is amazing. But not to mention, it smells just as good and doesn't taste real bad neither! Can't wait to try other "flavors"!!!
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I loved this lipgloss it definitely made my lips shine! This was my first time. This was so easy to use. The only thing is it burned my lips a little. And this was long lasting. I recommend this
Allison P.
Monterey, CA
I used it a long time ago so I don’t remember but I did like it. I would like to try it again or some more from this brand. I am not a fan of sticky lip gloss though. And I like a good smell.
Azeilla M.
Visalia, CA
I love these! Fruity lip glosses have been my favorite ever since I got my first Victoria Secret Mango Madness gloss. These are pretty similar to those in my opinion! Just much more affordable.
Brittany H.
It was a texture thing for me. I didn't like the heavy feeling of it in my lips. To be fair though, I'm super picky about them. I prefer something that soaks in vs stays on top of the lip
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have been using this product for years and was disappointed that CoverGirl no longer carries it in stores! I love the way it looks, the way it feels and alot of people compliment the way it looks on me. It compliments my skintone perfectly.
Aimie C.
Picayune
Awesome COVERGIRL Wetslicks Fruit Spritzersproduct for mommas on the go!!!! I love that it last and isn’t sticky!! I’m not big on typical lipstick so this works great to give me a dash of color!!!
Unity S.
First off, this product smell amazing! It has a very pretty sheer finish. It is long lasting and isn't super sticky. The application is very easy. I've bought this product several times already and don't plan on stopping.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is definitely a lip gloss in a tube, it smells so good but tastes like nothing and is very wet and slick. If you don't mind it this is like pure hydration for your lips.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I love these so much!!! I have the flavors "Guava Splash", which is a nice pinkish coral, and "Blackberry Splash", which is a deep purple berry color. Both are very shiny and have shimmer to them. They are not overly sticky and they last a good amount of time on the lips. Quite pigmented, too. The only downside is I have to keep myself from licking them off because they taste so great!
laurine k.