BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LashBlast Fusion Mascara - LashBlast is volume + length mascara.This mascara starts giving your lashes a blast of volume and incredible length in one stroke. No need to use two mascaras.Super-VolumizingBuildable fiber-strength lengtheningThickens and extends the look of your natural lashes - LashBlast Fusion Mascara

Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Brown
Unfortunately his product is discontinued but this is a pretty cool product the brush bristles are really fine for more control and less spidery affect on my lashes. Hoping to remember to save the brush for the next mascara with a not so favorable wand
Ivana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is one of the best waterproof eyelash mascara I have ever used. This mascara is excellent, makes your eyelashes look with much volume and the best is that it is waterproof.
The applicator is very practical covers all the eyelashes, I apply it with movements towards the sides and it makes the look much more intense.
It's definitely one of the best waterproof eyelash masks Covergirl has.
Before applying, I use an eyelash curler.
Stephanie F.
Fancy Farm, KY
This is an excellent mascara for the price. It gives my lashes lots of volume, length, and has that pretty fan-like look. It gives a nice separation between lashes too, and it doesn't leave my lashes feeling dry or brittle. Usually mascaras that create such a voluminous look are on the smudgy side, but I do not have a problem with this one. I find this mascara to be better than some of the more expensive brands that I have tried and would definitely buy this one again.
Carolyn H.
Review for: Very Black
This is by far my favorite Covergirl mascara I have ever used! It makes my eye lashes long and lushes. It does not clump or smudge at all. I usually forget sometimes that I have makeup on and I go to rub my eye and it never smudges!! You can basically find it at any store for a very decent price. Sometimes they are on sale too!!
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
This is the only mascara I ever use. From time to time, I will use the new ones that come out just to try them, but I always come back to this in their brown black or brown shades. This is the only mascara I get consistent, natural looking lashes when I use it and not "spider eyes"! I have long, straight lashes already, so with this I just curl my lashes, apply one or two coats, and I'm good to go!
Cailee M.
CHICAGO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't find a listing of reviews for the Lash Blast Fusion Mascara. But that is the mascara that will be reviewed: the purple tube. First off, I got this in the basic black color when I was giving it a second try, seeing if the formula of this newly purchased tube had changed, and when I got it home and was using it for the first time, I pulled out the wand and it looked BROWN. This is NOT even close to even qualify to being a black mascara lol, it comes across as a murky brown on the lashes, especially against black eyeliner. Also, it sets to a weird matte finish that I do not care for, and it looks especially 'off' in natural sunlight. My best description is that It LOOKS extremely matte and extremely dry.

The applicator gets on my nerves, as the bristles are so hard, and can easily poke and hurt my tightline waterline if I'm not extremely careful. They FEEL like cheap plastic bristles. The stopper has too much control over product-to-brush transfer, so it doesn't really give my lashes a good coating as there's not that much product that's dispersed onto the bristles. The brush is much too oversized for the amount of product that is (or isn't) taken along with it through the stopper.

The packaging is entirely too bulky and bright. The brush/formula combo doesn't separate my lashes that well, it's just a little clumpy (and I like the somewhat clumpy look sometimes). I find that it irritates my eyes just slightly, so I have discontinued use of it. It darkens the lashes, it lengthens them to an extent, flaking is minimal, but it's volumizing abilities are 'meh,' at best. It's also terrible at holding a curl. Would not recommend.
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lashblast fusion by CoverGirl is one of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't leave my lashes hard and clumpy. The mascara is easy to was off as well. I love the lift and volume provided to my lashes as they are somewhat thin.
MaryAnn K.
Vestal, NY
Neatest, easiest mascara- gives me the lush full lashes I want without clumps or mess. Love the smaller wand and brush that separates and lengthens lashes. Best bargain in the cosmetics aisle!
Fabiana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super great this mascara for eyelashes, it is a makeup that is obtained in any pharmacy is not expensive, Covergirl is one of the best brands of makeup that I know I recommend this to 100% ☆♡☆♡
Jennifer O.
Wichita, KS
I have naturally long eye lashes however they do not have a natural curl to them. Cover girl volume exact waterproof mascara is the ONLY mascara that I use that truly holds up my curled eye lashes without clumping them. I always recommend this product!
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last on your eyes?
Packrat W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your eyelashes clump up?
Courtney K.
Mexico City
Does anyone prefer the orange bottle more than this one? I can't decide which one to purchase next.
Isabela B.
Brownsville, TX
I've been looking for a new mascara and I'm wondering if this one is good? Does anyone know where I can buy it and if I can get a coupon?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it make your eyelashes long?