7 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LashBlast Fusion Mascara - LashBlast is volume + length mascara.This mascara starts giving your lashes a blast of volume and incredible length in one stroke. No need to use two mascaras.Super-VolumizingBuildable fiber-strength lengtheningThickens and extends the look of your natural lashes - LashBlast Fusion Mascara

• What is the difference between lash blast in the orange tube and th...2 Answers
  • I will like to know if this mascara is resistance to sea water, and...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara smudge easily? Be the first to answer!
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
I couldn't find a listing of reviews for the Lash Blast Fusion Mascara. But that is the mascara that will be reviewed: the purple tube. First off, I got this in the basic black color when I was giving it a second try, seeing if the formula of this newly purchased tube had changed, and when I got it home and was using it for the first time, I pulled out the wand and it looked BROWN. This is NOT even close to even qualify to being a black mascara lol, it comes across as a murky brown on the lashes, especially against black eyeliner. Also, it sets to a weird matte finish that I do not care for, and it looks especially 'off' in natural sunlight. My best description is that It LOOKS extremely matte and extremely dry.

The applicator gets on my nerves, as the bristles are so hard, and can easily poke and hurt my tightline waterline if I'm not extremely careful. They FEEL like cheap plastic bristles. The stopper has too much control over product-to-brush transfer, so it doesn't really give my lashes a good coating as there's not that much product that's dispersed onto the bristles. The brush is much too oversized for the amount of product that is (or isn't) taken along with it through the stopper.

The packaging is entirely too bulky and bright. The brush/formula combo doesn't separate my lashes that well, it's just a little clumpy (and I like the somewhat clumpy look sometimes). I find that it irritates my eyes just slightly, so I have discontinued use of it. It darkens the lashes, it lengthens them to an extent, flaking is minimal, but it's volumizing abilities are 'meh,' at best. It's also terrible at holding a curl. Would not recommend.
Allison D.
Allison D.
The best mascara I have tried from Covergirl yet!! I just purchased this mascara a week ago and it is my ultimate favorite from the Lash blast line. The brush is amazing and allows for easy application, and it really brings out my eyes making my lashes bold and Beautiful. I love that it comes in waterproof and black brown because that is a hard color to come by when it comes to mascara it's usually black and with my complexion I prefer a mixture of black and brown. This product definitely does what it says 10 times the volume and length! I love it and you should definitely go try it because I guarantee you will love it too! I recommend it to all my friends!
Chelisse B.
Chelisse B.
I absolutely love this mascara! I used to use the waterproof kind bit it was just too much. It never came off and my eyelashes were sort of thin. Now I use the non-waterproof kind and it comes off easier. It also makes my eyelashes look more natural and they don't stick together or glob together. It's so amazing!!! One more thing to remember is that if you're running low, all you have to do is put a drop of water in the bottle, shake it up, and it'll work for a very very long time. I've been using the same one for about a year now. I still have the one from before and I can still get a little out of that too. I highly recommend this product.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long, thick eyelashes so I only use these kind of plastic_silicon brushes. Anything else clumps up my eyelashes. I really love how building this dry formula is. It really adds volume and length. I love how it's easy to build coast without getting too clumpy. After about 3 coats of this, it really looks like false lashes. I use this mascara and the LashBlast (orange) interchangeably as they're very similar except this one's brush is a little larger. On me, it makes no difference. The only issue with this is that sometimes my eyes water and it smears a little. The formula is easy to clean off with a cotton swab though.
sweta k.
sweta k.
This is much better and far cheaper than some of the other fiber lash mascaras that seem to be all of the rage right now. The brush really is what works the magic, because it helps the mascara to glide on evenly. I use about 2 coats on my lashes and it stays on all day. Even when i wash my face and remove all other makeup, I can leave my eyelashes alone to go swimming and they will not smudge. Regular soapy water will not remove the mascara, so I found the easiest way is to rub a small amount of coconut oil on it, and wipe with with a paper towel. Been doing this for quite a while and have not lost any lashes
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
I have been using the regular LashBlast Volume mascara for months and love it. So, I decided to buy the waterproof this time since I have been working out and my wedding is next month. It seems like this formula is all messed up... It makes my top and bottom lashes stick together every time I blink, it makes my eyes water all day ( I wear contacts), it takes several more coats than the non-waterproof does, and it still doesn't give me the fullness I usually get. I am disappointed to say that I will have to buy the regular tube to use from now on, and maybe mix the two on my wedding day. Maybe.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried lots of brands of mascara, including the really expensive ones. Waterproof mascaras stay on and don't run, but are not removable easily with just soap and water, you have to use makeup remover which I hate. The regular mascaras are easily removed but run if you go swimming or get caught in the rain or even if you just rub your eyes. This is my favorite mascara - it's easy to apply, looks good, and doesn't cause raccoon eyes at the end of the day. But best of all, it's super easy to remove with just soap and water. My search for a perfect mascara is over
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
I bought this mascara because it caught my eye. I am normally a Dior Show user, but haven't been to Sephora in forever, so I stepped out with CoverGirl. I like this mascara. I don't like the mascara's brush. Perhaps I'm old-fashioned or perhaps my eyelashes are trained, but the new "plastic" bristley applicators in mascara aren't comfortable for me to use. (I much prefer a long, thin, black wiry applicator like Stila used to use.) The mascara does its job and doesn't flake off easily, but I wish I could utilize a different brush with the tube.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
This is so far my favorite waterproof mascara. I love the wand, the bristles are definable and separated. I feel like the applicator does a very good job of getting every lash and making my eyelashes look full and long. While it doesn't smear when in contact with water I feel like it does tend flakes off. Not a whole lot in my case, but just some throughout the day. Needless to say, this is still my go to waterproof mascara. I've also worn this on typical summer days and it doesn't flake at all in the heat.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I don't use this product anymore, this used to be one of my favorite mascaras in the whole world. It's so pigmented and lasts forever with no flaking. The packaging is very bulky, but the rest of the product is amazing. I especially love the wand, which is rubber. It's really a nice touch to the mascara and makes it easier for me to get closer to my roots with my sensitive eyes. A huge hit for me. If you're just starting out with makeup, I definitely recommend this product. I used it for a good year!
Katilyn B.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
How long does it last on your eyes?
Packrat W.
Packrat W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your eyelashes clump up?
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mexico City
Does anyone prefer the orange bottle more than this one? I can't decide which one to purchase next.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it make your eyelashes long?
Isabela B.
Isabela B.
Brownsville, TX
I've been looking for a new mascara and I'm wondering if this one is good? Does anyone know where I can buy it and if I can get a coupon?