BY COVERGIRL

Product Form: Brush-OnFor Use On: EyesBeauty Purpose: VolumizingColor Family: Multiple ColorsCapacity (volume): 0.24 Oz. see more...

Gin G.
London, OH
I love this mascara.very easy to apply.the packaging is so cute and it added much volume to my eye lashes.i would higly revommend this product.a great value to its price and would continue using this product
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love this mascara! The wand separates my lashes wonderfully, and it’s easy to apply. Best part is that is doesn’t flake. I’ve bought this mascara twice already and I have yet to find faults in the formula or the wand.
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.

Amazon