• COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Warm Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Medium Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Classic Ivory

BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder

Start your review of COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Daviana E.
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! It applies on supper smooth and leaves a very set face especially over concealer. I would totally add this to my everyday makeup routine because it leaves a very natural and set look which is hard to achieve with other products😍💖.
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing! The coverage is flawless and it feels great on the skin! I can’t even feel it! My face looks so smooth and the classic ivory is the perfect shade for me! I seriously love it so much!
IzIz N.
Brooklyn, NY
I received the powder and I wasn’t a fan of it because I knew the powder would be too light for my skin tone. I made the product work by using a setting powder combining the two together and I used a darker foundation so it can combine flawlessly. If this powder was my right shade I would like it more because it blends very well and it didn’t come of as powdery.
Karen N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really really like this powder. I have oily/combination skin and I always need to set my face with powder. I tend to have a difficult time finding a good powder that doesn't make my face look cakey. This is a great powder that makes my face look matte and flawless throughout the entire day! That's incredible!
Amy H.
Sunset beach, NC
I received this product for free in my first VoxBox! I was surprisingly pleased by this product. I’d never used a compact powder before and I liked this one. I used like to bake my concealer and unfortunately you can’t do that with this product. I think overall it’s a great powder for setting your makeup, but I wish it had been just a tad fuller coverage. I did not test this product as a foundation because I’m a full coverage kind of girl, but I will definitely continue to use this product.
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
I die over this new powder!! So thankful for getting it in my #VOXBOX. It is so lightweight and it feels great on your skin!! I absolutely love it! For the spring I feel like everyone should be trying this product!! COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder
Faye Lorraine S.
Nutley, NJ
Now, it’s difficult to decide how I feel about this powder. I think the color match is horrible. This shade was ashy. However it made my skin look flawless and natural! I think there’s only 4 shades?
Emm Y.
Peoria, AZ
The powder set nicely and lasted through an hour long face down full body massage where my face was smashed against towels pretty forcefully. 💆 I liked the matte finish and there is a lot of powder product-good value!
Ankita S.
West New York, NJ
The whole idea of using a compact powder has always been to reduce the shine especially for oily skin or set the already existing makeup. My skin is sensitive but not oily, but I could call it a necessity in the hot summer temperatures when one sweats and makeup almost washes off your face due to it.  Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Powder has barely any fragrance which is a plus. It gives a smooth matte finish onto your face so your face looks more evenly toned. The compact powder is very pigmented and smooth. However, the shade that I got was warm beige which has yellow undertones whereas my skin has pinkish undertones, and so on my skin, the shade looks very yellowish, although if I pair it up with a warm foundation it may look good. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of the product. It does not cause any breakouts or reactions and let the make up stay. I also found out that the compact powder looks more natural on your skin after a few minutes. Get the skin tone that matches your skin colour and apply half an hour before for best results.  COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder
Jalisa L.
alexandria, VA
I haven’t used powder in forever so I was super excited to give this a try. It’s super light and makes for a great quick natural look. Blended well with my skin too! I’d deff purchase this so I can use it in replace of foundation for an everyday natural look!
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?