• COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Warm Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Medium Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Classic Ivory

BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder

Start your review of COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ainjoel F.
Las Cruces, NM
Good powder foundation that doesn’t settle in fine lines and leaves smooth texture. Very affordable. One thing I would say is that I wish they had more color variety. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
one of my favorite powders even though i hardly use powders. it’s lightweight and easy to use. i keep this in my bag when i go out and when i get a little oily i pat this on and it’s all fixed! i would recommend & affordable (:
LaNatria R.
garland, NC
Omg this powder has become my new go-to setting powder! Its very smooth and very fine so it mattifies but it doesnt give off a super dry appearance. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder
Kiera W.
Covergirl is making it easier and easier to get fabulous and healthy looks at an affordable price. Their Vitalist collection products are filled with nutrients such as vitamin E and B vitamins. It’s perfect for all skin types especially those who risk dry skin. They’re scentless and don’t leave any harsh lines.

The powder is great. I have a super oily t zone, and I lasted hours without needing to blot. It works well with other foundations as well!
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
really liked this powder- a great drugstore option as it was very creamy and lightweight on the skin! i have oily skin and i recommend it to anyone with the same type!
Ariana N.
Snellville, GA
The coverage of this product was nice but the complexion was the incorrect shade. The packaging is sleek and very cute.
Jess B.
Washington, DC
I was extremely pleasantly surprised by this product! I have used many Covergirl products, and although consistent, I can’t say I’ve always been blown away. This product definitely changed that! It’s smooth, with a perfect matte finish. It stays on most of the day and I can’t seem to go without it! I’ve been keeping it in my bag everyday- will definitely purchase in the future and would recommend!
Margarita A.
Super easy to apply looks great but didn't like that the powder made me look 3 times darker than my usual skin tone.
Priscilla G.
Los Angeles, CA
This powder really helped make the finishing look. My face was less oily when using this product. I really like the shade of this powder and it went well with my foundation. Would definitely recommend this product!
Tracey T.
Jamaica, NY
Not totally my favorite since I am used to loose mineral powders but my face did hold up and can be worth the price for a Covergirl item. I definitely would recommend if I didn't use my current powder.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?