• COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Warm Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Medium Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Classic Ivory

BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder

Start your review of COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelsey P.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the formula! It was in Tati Westbrook’s best of 2018 video and I’m glad I bought it! I use it with a brush and place on my whole face. It does transfer a bit but I don’t know of many colored powder foundations that don’t.
Sydney V.
Valparaiso
This is the best drugstore powder I’ve tried. I use the shade medium beige as a bronzer on my light skin and it looks so smooth and natural. Totally worth the price! It would work nice as a face powder too. Oily or dry skin.
Maddy O.
Fort Wayne, IN
This powder is gorgeous. For someone with dry skin, finding a powder that doesn’t make me look chalky and dry is important. This powder has a subtle glow to it and truly makes your skin have a healthy finish. This is amazing over foundation or on its own. Favorite foundation powder right now!
Adriana N.
Canovanas
OH MY GOD. I’m in love with this powder, it makes the skin look and feel soft and amazing!
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
This is an amazing powder foundation I put it over their liquid foundation and it does darken the foundation just a bit but the overall finish is very beautiful. It doesn't look cakey and it lasts all day. I highly recommend this
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield , CA
After watching a YouTube video with Tati Westbrook, I picked up the shade Buff Beige to use as a bronzer on my fair skin. It works really well and blends out like a dream! The shade is warm without pulling too orange (I have cool undertones so I struggle to find a bronzer that suits me). So while I can’t attest to how it would wear as an all over powder, it wears beautifully as a bronzer! I like to use it as a transition shade on my lids as well. There is no noticeable scent, and the price point is very reasonable. Definitely a good buy!
Kiki H.
BURNABY, BC
Lovely light coverage that keeps my skin glowing but not shiny. Very affordable and as good as some of the pricey high end powers.
Jc C.
Silver Spring, MD
this is an amazing product it leaves your skin flawless and healthy I hit the pan on mine and on my way to get another one, it covers amazingly and it is very affordable, I got mine on cvs so you don't have to go to a specific place to get it .
Ashley S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use the Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Powder in “Buff Beige” every day for contour/bronzing to get the perfect sun kissed look on my fair skin tone. I haven’t found another bronzer that looks as beautiful as this on my skin tone. The product blends effortlessly and allows you to build up the color without difficultly.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
This is an amazing powder. It is so comfortable on the skin, has great coverage, never gets cakey or patchy. It makes my skin look so beautiful, although I wish they would release an even lighter shade. The lightest shade isn't light enough for my winter skin, but I know it's going to be a great fit for the summer. Could not recommend this powder enough!
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?