• COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Warm Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Medium Beige
  • COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder Classic Ivory

BY COVERGIRL

Built-in hydration and a lightweight formula is the perfect combination for natural-looking flawless skin. Our setting powder is raising the bar on healthy hydrating makeup that gives skin that beautiful glow. COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Powder delivers moisture and diffuses the look of imperfections without ever looking cakey. Part of our Vitalist Healthy Elixir family.

How To Apply:

1. Prep skin by applying the lightweight Vitalist Healthy Go Glow Luminizing Lotion to give skin a natural and luminous glow.
  2. Use the Vitalist Healthy Concealer pen to hide any imperfections and brighten up the skin for a healthier look.
  3. Use the enclosed sponge and apply the lightweight moisturizing Vitalist Healthy Powder to reduce shine for natural-looking and flawless skin.
  4. Using your finger, apply Vitalist Healthy Glow Highlighter along the different areas of your face that naturally catch the light. Try your cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose, underneath the brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye.
  5. The Vitalist Healthy Glow Collection delivers lightweight and healthy formulas for a full face of natural-looking glowing skin.

• What is your favorite setting powder?6 Answers
  • does this powder have a white flashback?1 Answers
  • Being a person who wears glasses I can't really wear liqu...5 Answers
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder

Start your review of COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carol |.
BEAVERTON, OR
I LOVE this as a setting powder. I keep it with me for touchups on the go as well. It's soft, compact, and gives good coverage for a translucent powder.
Bailee C.
Columbia, SC
This is a very nice face powder! The color is perfect for me but the range is definitely not too broad (I got lucky). I love the packaging! This is great for setting all over the face. It’s not my favorite powder but I will definitely be finishing it and I may repurchase in the future!
I'yuana P.
Oakland , CA
Super cool that I finally got powder! Although I wish it was one of the more “high class” brands I use like from sephora..... the color didn’t match.. it made my face grey :(
Czarinah L.
I liked this formula! Very easily buildable and easy application. I can use this for light coverage and darker coverage. I have medium to oily skin and this didn’t make me shine. Paired it with the Laura Mercier sheer powder too.
IzIz N.
Brooklyn, NY
I received the powder and I wasn’t a fan of it because I knew the powder would be too light for my skin tone. I made the product work by using a setting powder combining the two together and I used a darker foundation so it can combine flawlessly. If this powder was my right shade I would like it more because it blends very well and it didn’t come of as powdery.
Michelle V.
Ridgewood, NY
left my face with a perfect, matte touch. took away any oil I had and the color matched my skin tone amazingly.
Emm Y.
Peoria, AZ
The powder set nicely and lasted through an hour long face down full body massage where my face was smashed against towels pretty forcefully. 💆 I liked the matte finish and there is a lot of powder product-good value!
Faye Lorraine S.
Nutley, NJ
Now, it’s difficult to decide how I feel about this powder. I think the color match is horrible. This shade was ashy. However it made my skin look flawless and natural! I think there’s only 4 shades?
Ankita S.
West New York, NJ
The whole idea of using a compact powder has always been to reduce the shine especially for oily skin or set the already existing makeup. My skin is sensitive but not oily, but I could call it a necessity in the hot summer temperatures when one sweats and makeup almost washes off your face due to it.  Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Powder has barely any fragrance which is a plus. It gives a smooth matte finish onto your face so your face looks more evenly toned. The compact powder is very pigmented and smooth. However, the shade that I got was warm beige which has yellow undertones whereas my skin has pinkish undertones, and so on my skin, the shade looks very yellowish, although if I pair it up with a warm foundation it may look good. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of the product. It does not cause any breakouts or reactions and let the make up stay. I also found out that the compact powder looks more natural on your skin after a few minutes. Get the skin tone that matches your skin colour and apply half an hour before for best results.  COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder
Noni H.
Bellevue, NE
I really liked the texture of the powder but it was the wrong shade for me :( unfortunately I couldn’t wear it because it was too light. Other than that, the way it went on and the smoothness of it was really great, I would definitely buy this in my shade!
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
Lex G.
Hemet, CA
COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Setting Powder. Okay so sometimes ya girl is on a budget lol. Does this give a good matte look, is it recommended on Combo skin?
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Does this cake onto your face and make your pores look more noticeable?